Formating Text in a List Box

How do I increase or format the text in a list box?  Thanks!
0
pstewart (4)

In the Properties Box you can set the Font, Style and Size.

PC

"PSTEWART" <PSTEWART@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I increase or format the text in a list box?  Thanks!

0
nospam7515 (2085)
5/22/2005 10:40:30 PM
Thanks for your post.  When I create a "list box" from the Forms toolbar, the
properties box does not have any options to change the font size.  I am
assuming that the text size is set to the default text (font and size) of the
workkbook..

"PC" wrote:

> In the Properties Box you can set the Font, Style and Size.
>
> PC
>

> "PSTEWART" <PSTEWART@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do I increase or format the text in a list box?  Thanks!

0
pstewart (4)
5/22/2005 10:56:01 PM
Maybe you can use the listbox from the Control toolbox toolbar???

--

Dave Peterson
0

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> Maybe you can use the listbox from the Control toolbox toolbar???
>

> pstewart wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for your post.  When I create a "list box" from the Forms toolbar, the
> > properties box does not have any options to change the font size.  I am
> > assuming that the text size is set to the default text (font and size) of the
> > workkbook..
> >
> > "PC" wrote:
> >
> > > In the Properties Box you can set the Font, Style and Size.
> > >
> > > PC
> > >

> > > "PSTEWART" <PSTEWART@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >

> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
pstewart (4)

negative number format

USB Wireless adapter firewalled-is on exception list
I'm working on a dual boot PC for my daughter. I have a USB wireless-n adapter that for some reason WinXPPro SP3 has decided to firewall. I have the only excutable for it as well as the driver listed in the firewall exceptions list. It worked for a day or two but now WinFirewall seems to think it knows better. What gives? Aside from canning XP boot and go only with the Ubuntu boot. -- Für Elise - Support the Breast Cancer & Heart Foundations ...

Change date format to European format

Formatting just some rows

freezing formatting

How to list dates in a month of particular weekday
MY question is simple, sorry if i'm being stupid. Can anyone tell me how can i make a list which contains only dates of all the Fridays in a particular month? In a more advanced sense, can I create a list with all the Fridays AND Saturdays of a month? You didn't post a lot of detail about your setup. Assuming the month number is in A1 and your list of Fridays and Saturdays is to be listed in Column B starting at B1, put these formulas in the indicated cells... B1: =DATE(YEAR(NOW()),$A$1,8)-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(NOW()),$A$1,2)) B2: =DATE(YEAR(NOW()),$A$1,8)-WEEKDAY(...

Save as Text File with Semi-Colon delimiter
I need to save a file from Excel 2000 to a text file with a semi colon delimiter. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Many Thanks Mark I don't know if you can do this directly in Excel but it is pretty quick to do it using Excel and Word 1) Save file in Excel as "Text (Tab Deliminated) 2) Close file and select NO on warning message 3) Open text file in Wor 4) If your data was across row 1 then use Replace>More>Special>Tab Character and enter ; for "replace with If your data was down column A then use Replace>More>Special>Paragraph Mark an...

Negative number formatting

Saving values from Multi-select List Box
Hi - I have the following code that saves the values from a multi-select list box across multiple cells. However, I would like to save the mulitple values to one cell, using a comma or alt-enter delimiter instead. How can I modify this code to save the selection of multiple values within one cell? Dim DestCell As Range Dim iCtr As Long With Sheets("View My Requests") Set DestCell = .Range("G" & inextrow) End With With Me.lstSecondProd DestCell.Resize(.ListCount, 1).ClearContents For iCtr = 0 To .ListCount - 1 If .Sel...

I can not get the text to print
I have a floor plan that I ahve created with text describing structure and such. The problem I am having is that when I go to print preivew it shows the document as I intend it. When I print the page the shapes and structures are there but no text. What am I doing wrong? "J Hendriks" <J Hendriks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3E8F0B2-4252-46EB-8B84-F7FBED77FD61@microsoft.com... >I have a floor plan that I ahve created with text describing structure and > such. The problem I am having is that when I go to print preivew it shows > the > docume...

Enforce format

Format Smartlist field

Conditional Formating Help

lookup text within string of text???
I need to look up "certain critera" within a string of characters, then return that "certain criterea" to a new column. Some examples of a strings of characters may look like these: K5J091509001 Sample PO#S881009 K55sample PO CarrieRJR TJ5 My "Certain Critera" I have listed on another sheet, named "REP ID" K5J S88 K55 RJR TJ5 How do I pull out the 3 characters of "Certain Criterea" from the string of text and copy or enter it into a new column? It's never consistant. This is the problem I'm having! Sales Reps enter...

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

How to determine second (and then third) highest value in a list #2
I've got an excel spreadsheet full of data, and I wanted to create a column that would tell me what the second highest value was, given a list of cells. For example, I've got 8 columns (columns K through R), with headers "Team 1" through "Team 8". Below that, on the following MANY rows, are numbers, associated with scores for the team in that column. I'd like to have a column that tells me what score was 1st place, which was 2nd place, and which was 3rd place. Finding the 1st place one is easy, using the =MAX(K4:R4). But I'm at a loss to determine...

Capturing Shape Name/Text from OnAction property
How can I capture (assign) the text content of a shape (rectangle)into a procedure using the OnAction property for the shape? I have many shapes (rectangles) on a worksheet, each of which is named. When a shape is clicked, I need to assign the 'Characters.Text' content of that shape to a variable in the procedure called by the OnAction property. I am trying to create a usable 'generic' procedure rather than having a separate procedure for each shape. William, Do you have a separate procedure for each shape, or does each shape call the same procedure. Regards, Jim...

Excluding Alpha character in text field by filtering.
I have a query based on a table./ I have one numeric field that has alphanumber entries: A2000-000; 101010010,A2004, etc.. I what the filter to exclude all records that have an apph beginning - ie. in eg. above exclude: A2000-000,A2004. How do I do this? Your assistance is greatly appreciated. You could use WHERE Left$(AlphanumericField, 1) NOT BETWEEN "A" AND "Z" or WHERE Val(AlphanumeriField) <> 0 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Grace" <fhsmith7@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news...

How to format the value in a cell?