format of emailed excel file

In excel 2003 when I email a a particulat worksheet in a workbook I lose all
the formating when it is recieved in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to
preserve the excel "look"?

Thnaks,

Craig S

0
stonecpa (8)

What application do I require to open an EPS file?
I have been sent a company logo that has been saved in EPS format. What application is required to open this file? I have Office Professional 2003 and Windows XP. Are there any free downloads available to enable me to open the file? It depends on the format of the .eps. www.irfanview.com will open some, get the plug-ins, it is free. Ghostscript will open all. http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "meikles2" <meikles2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBA9B1...

excel file size 0
Yesterday I saw alll excel, word files size 0 Kb from Windows Explorer. Please could you tell me what kind of virus attack my file and the name of virus I would be glad if you reply as soon as possible Thank Dokles Better to run your AV to get this information. You dont have an up to date AV? Hmmm. Go to www.housecall.trendmicro.com and run their online Scanner. Go to www.grisoft.com and DL their FREE AV "Dokles" <dokles@lycos.com> wrote in message news:3C539357-BDE2-4908-BCC1-ED456AB645F6@microsoft.com... : Yesterday I saw alll excel, word files size 0 Kb from Windows ...

negative number format

someone help kenny
Outlook 2002 - i have a pst file on my FILE server, i share it with the wife, calendar, contacts ect... (of course we can not both be into it at the same time), is there anyway when i open that shared pst file on the file server, that i can get it to sync with my pst file on my pc? ...

Change date format to European format

Formatting just some rows

How do I do dashboard charts in Excel
I have 3 sets (budget, forecast and actual) of sales and profit numbers and would like to show them like a dashboard ( two small circles for Budget and Forecast and a bigger one underneath those two for Actual. All 3 circles with a hand point to the numbers linked to the source data ). Can anyone tell me how to make a start? Thanks and regards Nick Hi Nick, Here are some examples of speedo type gauges. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Speedometer.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/gauge.htm Cheers Andy Nick Cheng wrote: > I have 3 sets (budget, forecast and actual) of sales a...

Outlook 2003 opens emails in background.
Hi. I'm experiencing a problem where Outlook 2003 will start opening e-mails in the background after a while. I am not sure if this is related to other applications being started or stopped (maybe word, which is set as the e-mail editor?), but haven't noticed any direct correlations. The system is running Windows XP SP2 and is connected to Exchange. Exiting Outlook and re-opening it will reset it so that e-mails once again opens as expected--in windows that are in focus. I found a similar problem reported here, but with no replies: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.o...

email failure!!
Can't send reply messages on craigslist. How do you normally send emails, via webmail? If so, who is your mail = service provider? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "Jojo" wrote in message = news:5EC1863E-59BF-4C68-85BB-0AA131965204@microsoft.com... Can't send reply messages on craigslist.=20 "Jojo" <Jojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5EC1863E-59BF-4C68-85BB-0AA131965204@microsoft.com... > Can't send reply messages on craigslist. ...

How to synchronise Excel and PPT files in CRM
Hi, I have some external files (non CRM files like excel and ppt files). How can I synchronise those files in CRM? What do you mean by syncronize them in CRM? If you want to upload them into the CRM database, then you can attach them to a contact or any other entity using the Notes area of that entity. But that's not synchronzation by any strech of the imagination. Maybe if you can explain what you are trying to do... Dave Ireland "Bikram" <Bikram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC3B4175-B192-4EEB-81EA-55D82E5D8917@microsoft.com... > Hi, &g...

Emails not being delivered
Hi, I have a weird problem. When I try to send emails from outlook, I get the "email sent" notification and the mail moves from the outbox to the sent items folder. The email is however not delivered to the recipient. When I tried sending a test message from the email account setup page, that email was sent correctly. I use outlook XP and have 2 other email accounts configured. These email accounts work fine. Any ideas? Email me at vsastry@gmx.net. Thanks, Vinay Do you get any error messages when sending? If not, can you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support....

Linking to Excel from MS Project
I was wondering if there is a way so that I can link the Gant Chart (Picture) made in Project to a sheet in Excel... I know I can copy the image over and paste it into the sheet, but I wanted something that would be able to dynamically change on an update and I dont have to copy and paste all the time. Any help is appreciated. ...

when did i read an email???
is there a way to findout when I read a particular email. I know I can view the header to see when it was sent/received. Is there anyway to learn when (date/time) of when I actually click on it and (changed it to read)????? This is huge, I really hope that someone can help me. (Microsoft Outlook) _Bigred Hi! It is easy: in the messages list, click to the flag twice (flag will red after the first click, and flag will "complete" after second click). After that, in the message view you'll see below the "From" and above the "To" field: ===== Follow up C...

Save as Text File with Semi-Colon delimiter
I need to save a file from Excel 2000 to a text file with a semi colon delimiter. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Many Thanks Mark I don't know if you can do this directly in Excel but it is pretty quick to do it using Excel and Word 1) Save file in Excel as "Text (Tab Deliminated) 2) Close file and select NO on warning message 3) Open text file in Wor 4) If your data was across row 1 then use Replace>More>Special>Tab Character and enter ; for "replace with If your data was down column A then use Replace>More>Special>Paragraph Mark an...

sending under one email adress
Hi a little example. I have 2 users Max and John. Now i want that both send email but in the sender line of the message should appear support@xyz.com. How can I realize that with Exchange 2000? Create your support mailbox and grant them access. Get them to use the From field in Outlook, and choose the support mailbox. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "ltr" <ltr001@gmx.de> wrote in message news:e4rb11XtDHA.640@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > > a little example. I have 2 users Max and John. Now i wan...

freezing formatting

Change default email domain name in 5.5
The company I work for is changing its name and I have been tasked to change the Exchange 5.5 servers' default email domain name. We currently receive mail at three addresses, oldname.com, newname.com and mail.oldname.com. The server was originally built on oldname.com. As such, whenever email is sent from the server, the reply to address is oldname.com. How do I change this to newname.com? We only have around 40 or so recipients so manually changing the default smtp info is no big deal. Is there a MS tech bulletin on how to do this? Thanks for any and all help Dave In the propert...

How can I find out who has read my emails?
I have work cooegues who can access my inbox and view my emails. How can I find out who has viewed what? On Sat, 8 May 2010 05:04:01 -0700, Dean <Dean @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have work cooegues who can access my inbox and view my emails. How? They know your password? >How can I find out who has viewed what? That depends on a number of factors, but really in short, you can't. Unless you have access to the server logs, which chances are you don't. -- To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address. First off...

Excel Upgrade question
We are using MS Office 2000 Professional. We would like to upgrade only the Excel 2000 to 2003. Can we just upgrade Excel without upgrading the whole MS Office suite? If so, should we expect any conflicts when we run MS Word 2000, PowerPoint 2000, etc or can Excel run nicely on it's own? Our systems are 2 year old XP Pro and Home versions. Thanks for any informative response. -- ADArnold ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ADArnold's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=12106 View this thread: http://www.excelf...

OutputDebugString to a file???
Hello all Is it possible to redirect all the output of OutputDebugString to a flat file? I am thinking of creating a listener that captures the output (from OutputDebugString fn.) from my app and writes them to a flat file. But I am not sure how to go about creating a listener. Googled results in some .NET listeners, however my requirement is for VC++ app. any pointers would be much appreciated -Jam "Jam" <jamni18@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1154074768.449365.205840@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > > Is it possible to redirect all the output of OutputDebugStrin...

Negative number formatting

Format Smartlist field

Enforce format

Windows mail won't send ms excel attchments
windows mail won't send either MS Excel 97-2003 or 2007 formats if I try to send either by itself. I have to attach same file I want to send in both formats. Then, only the 97-2003 format actually gets through. Either way, I'm getting notice that Mail can't send one or more attachments. Any suggestions to help eliminate the glitch would be most appreciated. Windows Mail doesn't care what the attachment is. But make sure the file you are trying to attach is not open anywhere else (i.e. in Excel). Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "woodrow" wrot...