Format all comments made now and in future to be size 14

How do you format all comments made, in all workbooks, to be 14 Times New
Roman? How do you do it before, not after...

Check out the below by Debra Dalgleish
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"annc5411" wrote:

> How do you format all comments made, in all workbooks, to be 14 Times New
> Roman? How do you do it before, not after...

negative number format

excel file size 0
Yesterday I saw alll excel, word files size 0 Kb from Windows Explorer. Please could you tell me what kind of virus attack my file and the name of virus I would be glad if you reply as soon as possible Thank Dokles Better to run your AV to get this information. You dont have an up to date AV? Hmmm. Go to www.housecall.trendmicro.com and run their online Scanner. Go to www.grisoft.com and DL their FREE AV "Dokles" <dokles@lycos.com> wrote in message news:3C539357-BDE2-4908-BCC1-ED456AB645F6@microsoft.com... : Yesterday I saw alll excel, word files size 0 Kb from Windows ...

Change date format to European format

Database Size, Database Corruption, Message Store & Storage Group
We're just recovering from an Exchange disaster. We discovered that we could not get database backups off of two of our four storage groups. We then discovered we were down one drive in our RAID 5 array. Then we discovered that we could not rebuild onto a new drive, probably due to issues on a second drive. We then attempted to save as much data as we could by exmerging data out of the two damaged stores and moving mailboxes to a second server. In the midst of this, the server crashed and would not reboot. We've since rebuild and recovered what we could, but we want to kn...

Formatting just some rows

maximum paper size?
is there a maximum paper size in publisher? I have a wide format printer that can print up to 36" wide and print as long as i need (i've printed 84" before in autocad) I am trying to print a 36" x 60" poster; it will let me print a 36" x 49" max; Jeff W wrote: > is there a maximum paper size in publisher? I have a > wide format printer that can print up to 36" wide and > print as long as i need (i've printed 84" before in > autocad) I am trying to print a 36" x 60" poster; it will > let me print a 36" x 49&quo...

freezing formatting

Negative number formatting

Format Smartlist field

Enforce format

Conditional Formating Help

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

size of database after backup
Hello NG, after a full backup with HP Data Protector i have the problem that the size of my priv database grows from 6 GB to 14,5 GB. The online defrag says that there is 6 GB free space. After an offline defrag the size of database ist 6 GB again. Has anyone help? Greetings Marco ...

Dialog sized incorrectly on Windows XP Japanese?
I have a dialog with an embedded property sheet and it looks fine on the english version of Windows XP, but when running on Windows XP Japanese, my property sheet seems to be resized wider than normal, but the enclosing dialog is not resized equivalently so the right edge of the property sheet is cut off. This only seems to occur in dialogs where I've embedded a property sheet. Is there something I need to do when embedding a property sheet (or elsewhere) so it works correctly on non-english systems? If I am not mistaken, in Japan they read things right to left, unlike in North Am...

How to format the value in a cell?

Cannot insert a comment, as in "Insert", it's been dimmed. Help !
Everyonce in a while, I like to insert a comment (as I work in a law office). However, I notice that that "the lights went out ....." i.e., when I go into "Insert" and look for comments, it is dimmed. Unplugged. How can I re-enable the use of COMMENT? Thanks for your help @ Janet Is the cursor somewhere in your text? It has to know where you want to put the comment before it lets you do it. On Jan 28, 4:50=A0pm, suntanjan <suntan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Everyonce in a while, I like to insert a comment (as I work in a law =A0 >...

Remove formatting from SSN
I exported some data from an Access database. The Social Security Numbers are in this format: 123-45-6789. I would like to change them all to 123456789. I've tried creating a Custom Format and formatting the cells, but nothing changed. Tried setting the format of a new column, then cutting and pasting or Paste Special into the new cells, but it keeps the old formatting. Is there an answer? Try this in a "helper" column: =TEXT(A1,"000000000") To retain your leading zeroes. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all corres...

Formatting numbers
Pub2002/XP - how to format numbers in a table - I want it to automatically space for thousands etc and align the numbers correctly ie. 1 650 243 500 etc You will have to do it manually, or copy and paste it from a spreadsheet. -- See if Courier font will do it. Most other fonts do proportional spacing i.e. the letter m is wider than an l. In Courier (maybe teletype, typewriter and a few other fonts) use the same width of space and thus will line up columns from row to row. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "simonh" <si...

Help with formula #14
Here is the formula =InventoryOrdered!D3-COUNTIF(InventorySold!B:B,"10-132500") What I want it to do is every time I enter numbers in cell D3 to CA3 in Inventory Ordered I want it to add those numbers, then subtract Inventory Sold countif function. Not quite sure, but... =sum(inventoryordered!D3:CA3) - COUNTIF(InventorySold!B:B,"10-132500") Crowraine wrote: > > Here is the formula > > =InventoryOrdered!D3-COUNTIF(InventorySold!B:B,"10-132500") > > What I want it to do is every time I enter numbers in cell D3 to CA3 in > Inventory O...

Sheets lose formats
I have a file that I created by upgrading from Excel 2003. In 2007 the file saves fine. I had a user complain he didn't have Excel 2007 so I saved as a ..xls file and now everytime I reopen the file all my formating on every sheet is gone. If I reapply the formatting and then save as a .xlsm file, all the formatting stays in the file. Ideas? ...