Footer #4

Is there a way to put a footer into page of my 10 page
spreadsheet.  I just want the footer to appear only on
page one.
0
anonymous (74717)

Only possible with VBA Mary

Adapt this one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

If you need help post back

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0dc101c49a92$ddf35130$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> Is there a way to put a footer into page of my 10 page
> spreadsheet.  I just want the footer to appear only on
> page one.

0
rondebruin (3789)

Secondary lookup field in CRM 4.0
Hello all. I have a question regarding secondary lookup field within the form of the Opportunity entity on CRM 4.0 (upgraded from 3.0). To be able to display a secondary lookup (pointed to contacts), I have used a JScript (as well as two new attributes) on the form's onLoad event (pasted below). It worked fine on CRM 3.0 but after the upgrade to 4.0, the form doesn't report any JScript error but no lookup field is displayed - only the lookup icon is there and it doesn't respond to clicking. I haven't been able to find what parts of the JScript should be changed in order...

Arrange Footer
I have a file with 31 sheets and every sheet has a footer ABC 6/1. How can I arrange this footer in all sheets to ABC 6/0. Thanks in advance. Hi Max, Select all sheets. To do this, select the first sheet then hold the Shift key down and select the last sheet. Note: Selecting the first sheet and holding Shift before clicking another sheet selects all sheets in between. Holding Ctrl key, you can individually select additional sheets. Open Page Setup and edit the footer and it will apply to all selected sheets. -- Regards, OssieMac "MAX" wrote: &...

Outlook 2000 - XP upgrade
I have Win ME and had Office 2000. I just upgraded to Office XP. Now when I start Outlook, I get a message "Error in registry .... clean Shutdown.... Microsoft Exchange 4.0 not found" or words to that effect. I cancel this message, it reappears, so I cancel again and again and again (four times in total) and eventually Outlook fires up. How do I fix this? When you did the install did you "upgrade" or removed the original and then did a complele install? Anyway, go to start, settings, control panel. Double click on MAIL. Once the window is open do you see anything rela...

Exchange2003 #4
Please can anyone help me whit this problem; Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Category: Replication Errors Evnent ID: 3092 Description: Error 1129 occurred while processing a replication event This is written in the application event every second. Regards, Addy On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 07:03:01 -0700, addy <addy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Please can anyone help me whit this problem; >Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store >Category: Replication Errors >Evnent ID: 3092 >Description: >Error 1129 occurred while processing a replication event > >This is written in t...

CEdit #4
Hi, I'm working on some tutorial from some book and it says that i need to setup max and min value of a Edit box )which will be linked to Spin). but how can i do that ?? everytime in my ClassWizard max and min are not available...they are disabled...so how can i do that ? thanks a lot, Maileen What you need to do is to setup a variable as a Value type variable vs a Control type variable. Change the data type from CString to long, there you will be able to set the min and max. AliR. P.S. Make sure the edit control has the ES_NUMBER flag. "Maileen" <noemail@nospam.com&...

Splitting Cells #4
Hi I would like to know how can you split a cell into like 4 parts without doing the whole column. For instance have one cell state Monday but the cell below it say |C|S|H|P| broken up like this into 4 cells. All help would be appreciated. Thanks Karl Lungmus Karl Width of a column is uniform from top to bottom. I would suggest you use "Center across selection" for the top cell then have the |C|S|H|P| in four columns below. e.g. Enter Monday in A1. Select A1 through D1 and Format>Cells>Alignment>Horizontal "center across selection". In A2 through D2 enter C ...

OR Function #4
I am trying to make a formula using the if function. However, within this formula I need to nest an OR function. I can not get it to work. Any suggestions? =IF(OR(A1=condition1,A1=condition2),output_for_true,output_for_false) -- Regards, Dave "frustratedwthis" wrote: > I am trying to make a formula using the if function. However, within this > formula I need to nest an OR function. I can not get it to work. Any > suggestions? ...

Footer Settings in an Excel Sheet
Hi, I am setting up the footer to an Excel page through VBA Script but sometime, the left footer is not starting from the extreme left (i.e., it leaves some spaces and seems like started from the column B). The following script used to set up the footer. Range("A3:M101").Select With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftHeader = "" .CenterHeader = "" .RightHeader = "" .LeftFooter = analyst .CenterFooter = filename .RightFooter = mydate .LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints (0.236220472440945)...

CRM 4.0: Setting both a physical PC and a Citrix client as Sync PCs??
Hi all, We have users who use PCs in-house but then also travel and use Citrix clients. I know only 1 PC can be the synchronizing client with CRM but I wonder if a Citrix client can be a sync PC as well, in addition to a physical PC. Did anyone try this? Thanks. Can you please clarify what do you by sychronization? If they are accessing CRM using Citrix, why do they need synchronizations? Can you just create a link for them to access CRM directly? Synchronization only happens if they have Outlook offline client. Please correct me if I am wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe CRM http:...

Sub description 4
In my quest for good add ons for RMS 2.0 I thought that I found an add on that lets you have 4 sub descriptions. If any one knows of that add on please let me know thanks. -- Steve ...

inserting file's location in footer
I often get word docs with the file's address inserted in on the bottom of the page such as the following example: C:\Documents and Settings\Lenovo User\My Documents\doc name How do I insert a file's location in the footer of a document? Thanks- asf66 In Office 2003: Click View->Header and Footer. The Header and Footer menu should appear along with the Header box. Click on the icon "Switch between Header and Footer" (ninth icon) and the Footer box will appear for you to type your text. Close box when done. When editing you can simply click on the foot...

Contact extension field should allow more than 4 characters
Many telephone number extensions are longer than 4 digits. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3968b145-8fb4-4b50-ba85-15e0b169505a&dg=microsoft.public.gre...

Unicode conversion #4
I just converted my Font Explorer to work in Unicode. This was a program originally written in 1996 for the Win32 Programming book. I wrote it "Unicode-aware", or so I thought. When I converted it, I had to deal with the fact that I had *not* successfully created a Unicode-aware program. Here's some data I gathered Unicode conversion Earliest file in project: 2-13-1996 Latest file in project: 11-07-1996 Total source lines 17,036 Total source files 106 LPCSTR/char => LPCTSTR/TCHAR/CString 11 _T() 12 _atoi=>_ttoi ...

Emailing Newsletter #4
I'm using Publisher 2007 on a Vista system to create a monthly newsletter which I email to members. The newsletter looks fine in Publisher, and fine in the email preview, but when it gets to the members, there are very large spaces between the articles. These spaces are "normal" size in Publisher but 1/4 to 3/4 of a screen when I email the newsletter. I publish the newsletters to a web site and the spacing is "normal" there. The template is form publisher's email forms, and set up as at custom form length, so that there are no page breaks. I'm lost as ...

footer
How do I add personalize message like my telephone numer, address My name at the end of my message instead of me having to write it all the time It's called a signature. Use the help button and you will find all the steps on how to make one. Next time you post here, please state your version of Outlook as the solutions vary depending on your version. Judy Gleeson - MVP Outlook Acorn Training and Consulting Canberra, Australia see what Outlook training can do to improve productivity: www.acorntraining.com.au/pdfdocs/ProductivITwithOutlook.pps www.acorntraining.com.au/productivit.h...

Footer
I have my email address as the footer in many of my print outs. Is there a way I can change all of them to my new address at one go? They are in various files and folders. Thanks for any help. Regards Dennis Alternatively could I have my email address as the default footer? And then change all footers to this? Hi not really possible to change all in one go. Would require a macro which loops through all your workbooks. But for setting a default create a new workbook with this footer and save the file as template (*.xlt) and use this template -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany &qu...

Publisher 2007 Upgrade #4
I have Windows XP (including Publisher 2002) installed on my computer. I plan to upgrade to Publisher 2007 for it's email capabilities. Is the upgraded Publisher (2007) compatable with Outlook 2002? Will the graphics from Publisher sucessfully email using Outlook 2002? Nope, but it might work with OE. And for what its worth, this function still needs some work. If you really want to send html formatted emails, I would look at some of the specialized programs for that purpose instead of Pub 2007. Reference: Create and send e-mail publications by using Publisher 2007: http://office.m...

Sum subform footer with criteria
I have a continuous main form. In the form header I have an unbound combobox ([cboLot_Num],1 col only) wth approx 6 selections from a totals query row source. I would like to select an item like "LotNo 3" from the combobox, and in the main form footer, show the count of alll records that meet that criteria in [Location]. Can't seem to get the syntax right. Footer field name is [Lot_Count] =sum(iif([Location] = "LotNo 3",1,0)) --works =sum(iif([Location] = [cboLot_Num],1,0)) --fails with #error There are 20 "LotNo 3" [Location] records. Tried all kinds of ...

Xpath question #4
Hello, I am using Xpath to group 20 <name> tags together, how would I do that? Donors/Name??? <Donors> <Name > Abigail Sears </Name> <Name > Alicia &amp; Joe Swindel </Name> <Name > Alissa &amp; Neal Keny-Guyer </Name> <Name > Ann Bremer &amp; Earl Molander </Name> .... </Donors> Aaron wrote: > I am using Xpath to group 20 <name> tags together, how would I do that? > > Donors/Name??? Well, which 20 Name elements do you want to select? The first 20? Donors/Name[position() <...

Footer
Hi, The report has PCODES header and PCODES footer. I used the textbox to create the COUNT([PCODES]) at the PCODES' footer. At the result, I got 3, 4, 2, 1, ....25 ( it counted each PCODE). For example, the PCODES will be 121213, 121214........121225 EX: PCODE 121213 121214 121213 121214 121213 121214 = 3 121214 = 4 I would like to sort these results so that the biggest number will be appeared on the top of the report. ...

outlook2002 #4
Hi, strange problem, connect to a pop3 account, when they reply to a message, the message disappears from the inbox altogether. Can still be seen in sent items, but any attachments are now gone. Thanks Aart It probably doesn't disappear. It probably drops out of view because you have a view such as "Sort by Icon" turned on. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Aart Jansen" <aart@*remove*hayes.co.nz> wrote in message news:eZjpb.6341$Mn.183549@news.xtra.co.nz... > Hi, strange problem, connect to a pop3 account, when they reply to a > message, the message dis...

Pivot Table question #4
I have a 1 column list of items like this: Fruits: Apples Oranges Pears Oranges Pears Oranges Pears Apples Apples Apples How do I get a pivot table to give me the count of each fruit along with the number of fruits listed? I change the layout of my pivot table to have Fruits shown for ROW and Count of Fruits for the DATA. How do I now get it to show me the count of different fruits? I am looking for the number 3. It shows me each of the fruits but no count as to how many different types. Do I need to enter a formula somewhere or can it be formated somehow into the pivot table? I want to be ab...

how to get last records out of 4 records per customer?
I am having 4 records for each customer with different dates, so how can I get the last records for this customer. I also want to see 4 other fields in my results along with the customer no and date. I tried to use last in my select query for customer, but what should I give to other fields because I don't wan tot perform any summary function on them. Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200912/1 Infact I want to get all the details of a customer for his latest order number. so for example a customer ...

Protect Footer on Worksheet
I want to be able to protect only the footer on an excel worksheet. Is it possible to do this without protecting the workbook? Effectively I want to put a disclaimer in the footer and ensure that it does not get deleted. If there is not a way, is there another way to put the disclaimer in (i.e. a watermark on the sheet), Thanks I don't think that protection will help, either. I've found that the only way I could insure that the header/footers were what I wanted them to be was to use a macro that set them right before I printed. If you record a macro that sets the header/foot...

CRM 3 to 4 Upgrade
Hi there, i'm testing an upgrade of CRM 3 to 4. Installation of .net 3, visual C++ etc. all goes fine then i'm getting a dialog box error with the following 3 lines: ------------------- The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Crm.LocatorService' threw an exception. The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Crm.ServerLocatorService' threw an exception. Input string was not in a correct format. ------------------- Anyone got a hunch what the issue might be? thanks Stephen Can you share with us more details from the setup logfile? -- Fritz Theiss "Stephen Gray" ...