Hi everybody  :)
I need help.
This is a lotto system.
I have a spreadsheet with 508 rows and 45 columns.
In each row there are 45 numbers mixed (1 to 45).
I need a script or some other way to find where particular (drawn)
numbers are in each of the 508 rows.
If my explanation is not clear please ask for farther clarification.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Joh

--
Johncobb4
Johncobb45's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1658

Using conditional formatting...

1) Select your range

2) Format > Conditional Formatting > Formula Is

3) Enter the following formula:
=MATCH(A1,$AP$1:$AP$6,0)

4) Choose your formatting

5) Click OK

...where A1 is the first cell in your range and AP1:AP6 contains you
six numbers.

Hope this helps!

--
Domeni
Domenic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1078

Find Duplicate names and delate

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Add space after each numbered or bulleted item
I need to make rather long lists of paragraphs that are several lines long. The numbered list feature forces a new number and a new line upon hitting enter. this is expected behavior. However, I need a space between the items to make each item stand out. In Word if I hit enter again, a new number is issued as expected. However if I arrow up to the first empty space and hit the backspace, the number will be removed, the following number will be changed to next sequential number and the empty line remain. Publisher, however insists on starting a new number sequence. Is there any way to c...

how do I delete numbers without deleting formulas
In excel 2003 how do I delete a column of numbers without deleting the formulas in the column? F5>Special>Constants. Use the option buttons to select what you wish to highlight for deleting>Ok Edit>Clear Contents. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 13:13:02 -0700, "Emmaus junkie" <Emmaus junkie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In excel 2003 how do I delete a column of numbers without deleting the >formulas in the column? ...

how do i get negative numbers in brackets in Excel
i find i cannot enter negative numbers in accounts in brackets but this is the accounting convention is it hidden in excel or do i need a plug in Hi Maverick, Enter numbers using the minus symbol, but format your cells: Format => Cells => Number [tab] and in the Type box, enter "#,##0.00_ ;[Red](#,##0.00) " (without the quotation marks). Ewan. "maverick accountant" wrote: > i find i cannot enter negative numbers in accounts in brackets > but this is the accounting convention > is it hidden in excel > or do i need a plug in ...

Check if a row is empty
I have a table that can contain emtpy rows. Row is considered empty when all the columns (except the primary) are NULLs. Is there a function in Sql Server to test if a row is empty? On Jun 17, 2:42=A0pm, sChapman <sumant...@googlemail.com> wrote: > I have a table that can contain emtpy rows. Row is considered empty > when all the columns (except the primary) are NULLs. Is there a > function in Sql Server to test if a row is empty? select * from tables where col1 is null and col2 is null and col3 is null..... so on Amish Shah http://shahamishm.blogspot.com Pe...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

Table Row Height and Column Width
Is there a way to exactly set the row height and column width in Publisher 2003? For instance, I want all the rows to be .25 inches high or 16 points high -- can I set this? No... You could create ruler guides. Right-click a ruler guide, click format ruler guides. You then can adjust your table rows by snapping to the guides. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Lori T" <Lori T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2631297F-839A-4699-B4F6-45601B771E1A@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to exactly set the row height and column width in Publisher > 2003...

Finding an event

Restore ability to enter 20 character PO Numbers
With the 1.3R release, RMS will not allow PO Numbers longer than 14 characters. Before the 1.3R release, RMS allowed PO Numbers up to 20 characters. After installing the 1.3R release I reported this defect. The support team responded that this change was by design. They claimed that the change was made to work around a defect - "we had a bug with inter-store inventory transfers erroring out when the PO number is greater than 14 characters". This type of quick and easy fix (crippling the UI to work around a defect) is just plain wrong for at least a couple of reasons. 1) C...

cannot find database

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

How to reduce the number of shortcuts/links in the recent documents list?
When I look into the folder: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\recent then there are currently approx 20 recent documents listed. How can I permanently reduce the number or even disable this list? Cindy Cindy Parker wrote: > When I look into the folder: > > C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\recent > > then there are currently approx 20 recent documents listed. > > How can I permanently reduce the number or even disable this list? > > Cindy > Right click on the Start button and choose Properties --> Customize ...

Automatic numbering feature:
Is there a way to have a template (such as an expense report, policy order, etc.) in Excel automatically number the document by who pulls it up first off of the server? Thanks in advance. ~VR Automatically number by who pulls it up first? What does that mean? We can make a worksheet have an autonumber if John opens it, then increase by one if Joe opens it, etc... Coupl'a methods: http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=351 http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=349 **************** Anne Troy www.piersontech.com www.mrexcel.com "VVV1299" <VVV1299@di...

VBA Multi Number-Letter Sort
I'm sorting a list of old in-stock items, example: GEARS / 1/8_spur 1/4_spur rack_1/4pitch. It was all put into a single column. Now I could count left/ middle etc and send it to a different sheet then sort the sheet etc etc etc etc. I would be very happy if I could find a link to a source of vba code I could change or use just to sort things like "3rd # 8 before 3rd # 4" or "W18x21 after W8x10" . Can I do this simply with vba, I keep looking but it does not look promising. just wandering thanks rentapen ...

Conditional Number Formatting & Selective Summing
Attached is the workbook I need help with. From what I have bee discovering from the Excel Macro-VBA Editor-Help screens, what I wan to do should require fairly simple VBA code. However, I have no VB coding experience or skills (the VBA code in Module 3 was gleaned fro the Excel Tips Forum. Thank you Harlan Grove) Sheets �Run� through �Run (30)� are identical, except that the cel formulas on sheets 2-30 are only active if the active sheet i �Enabled� by the user and will only populate with pulled data if al preceding sheets are �Enabled�. The nature of the workbook is such tha a user will alw...

Updating the row source of a combo
Hello, I have a form which contains a comboBox representative of one of my fields. The options available in this comboBox are dependant on the other feilds for the current row. Therefore I use Form_Current to update the row source for the combo. The problem is that this update seems to happen too late. As a result, I sometimes have nothing in my comboBox's text box, even when I know a value should exist there. If I click in the combo's text box the correct value will then appear. How might I solve this problem. Thanks, Aine. On 28 May 2007 07:00:45 -0700, aine_canby@yahoo.com wrote...