find #5

is it possible to add a find box in2 a sheet so that a
user can enter certain criterias and then they click
search and the computer searches thorough the data in the
workbook and then sends back all the results matching the
criteria?

0
anonymous (74722)

In xl2002+, you can specify "within workbook" under the options button on the
find dialog.

In all versions, you could use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind:
http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Find Duplicate names and delate

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

Finding an event

cannot find database

save as #5
Where is "save as" option in Excel 2007? I have a spreadsheet on USB drive and would like to save it to my hard drive. Mark click on the round logo of the Office in the upper-left corner of the Excel window -- KL [MVP - Microsoft Excel] RU: http://www.mvps.ru/Program/Default.aspx ES: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/?LN=es-es EN: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=AB32F8EE-8ED3-4AB9-ADDA-9E6C73C09A36 "Mark" <dxt44@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uRDm2CaXHHA.3272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Where is ...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

Inventory Valuation 7.5
Is there a crystal report that anyone has that calculates stock value / status using true layer costs and not a blended cost for version 7.5???? Thanks Ray ...

How do I find the out of office reply?

Help removing 5.5 server after migration
I have migrated from an Exchange 5.5 environment to a Exchange 2003. I have moved all the mailboxes, public and system folders, also removed all the connectors and am able to shut off the 5.5 server and still have all Exchange tasks work. So, I'm now ready to remove the 5.5 server from my administrative group. All the guides say to connect to the SRS server using Exchange 5.5 administrator and delete the 5.5 server from the administrative group. However, when I try to connect to the SRS server, I get an error message: Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange...

Exchange 2003 restore /disasterrecovery is asking for existing 5.5 installation password?
Hi all, We are currently doing some disaster recovery testing where I am attempting to restore a backup of our exchange 2003 server from tape to a server of different hardware. Now when I run the exchange 2003 /disasterrecovery I get the following error: Service Account Assign Service Account Information The Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services component requires a user name, domain and password for the existing Exchange 5.5 installation Service Account. Type the information in the fields below. Now originally the username field had ExchAdmin in it, but now,...

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...

move mailboxes from one 5.5 exchangeserver to another 5.5 server
Hi Our current Echange server is running on a Old Pentium2 server and I would like to transfer Exchange to a new server. I already installed Exchange Server 5.5 with the newest service pack. Now is my question: how can I move the data? Can I just Copy the raw data file to the new server? Or do I have to export and import the data at some way? Thanks in advance for the answer. Sander Peters Did you install the new server into the same Org and Site? If not, you should reinstall it. Then you can use the move mailbox tool to move the users mailboxes to the new server. This article is an exce...

Exchange 5.5/2K3 mixed environment
I am deploying Exchange 2K3 to my field offices and moving some users from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2K3. Here's my problem, users on Exchange 5.5 don't receive messages from users on 2K3. Same OU and same domain. Lately, some users on Exchange 2K3 are getting this message: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator.The MTS-ID of the original message is:c=US;a= ;p=G. L. Homes of F;l=Exch2K3Server- 040630202250Z-75 MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:MYDOMAIN:Exch2K3Server I also find that a lot of messages, destined to exch...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...

Possible to run Exchange 5.5 OWA on IIS 5 (Win2k)?
I'd like to find out whether it's possible (or even a good idea) to run Exchange 5.5 OWA on IIS 5 on a Win2k SP4 server. What are the things I should watch out for? I plan to run IISLockdown tool also. What are the components I must keep in order to keep OWA running correctly? thank you Hi, You can run 5.5 OWA on IIS 5 with no problem. If you are going to run IIS Lockdown, then you will need to review the following Knowledge Base article: 309508 XCCC: IIS Lockdown and URLscan Configurations in an Exchange Environment http://support.microsoft.com/?id=309508 -- Thanks, James B...

print odd / even pages of 8.5x5.5 booklet
I have a 16-page booklet, 8.5" x 5.5", and I want to print this on my Canon i560, which prints on only one side. I set up the paper as landscape and I want to print half the pages, turn the paper over and print the other half on the back, resulting, I hope, in an 8.5 x 5.5 booklet, folded, saddle stapled. But I can't see any way either in Publisher or Canon to print on the "odd" then "even" pages. Of course, when I print half of the pages, I want to get two 8.5 x 5.5 pages on one side of an 8.5 x 11 sheet, for instance, pages 2 and 15. Then I want to pr...

finding latest hotfix
how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 2007, Sharepoint server 2007 and SQL serve 2005? For Service Pack we can search using bing or google and find. But not for hotfix. How do I find? Thank you Hello all the latest updates are documented here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ee748587.aspx -- Christophe Fiessinger Microsoft http://blogs.msdn.com/chrisfie "sgOrchid" <sgOrchid@@newsgroup.nospam.com> wrote in message news:3B51FE4E-ADD6-415D-9771-CCD32A65DF11@microsoft.com... > how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 200...