Exporting to Powerpoint

I have a small table in Excel that I am trying to export
to PowerPoint, for some inexplicable reason one column was
always missing even though it was specified in the range
which the Macro is supposed to export.  My manager is the
only was able to see the value in that column and no other
can replicate his success.  Do you know any reason for
this?  We are all looking at the exact same file, why
could he see something that the rest of us cannot?

0
tao.jin (1)

Tao,

Why don't you simply copy and paste the whole table into a Powerpoin
slide?

Joh

There's some information in the Powerpoint FAQs on what will fit into a
slide:

      http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00068.htm

Also, Jon Peltier has some instructions and code for copying Excel
charts and worksheets into PowerPoint:

      http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5912)

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Export to XML exports single row only

Music files using "Package for CD" Option in Powerpoint
I am trying to burn my show onto a disk, and the show has songs linked to it. I know the songs are not embedded into the show, so I was looking for a solution for this. I saw the "package for CD" option in the menu and according to that, it is supposed to take your show, and all linked files and burn it onto a disk to be played back using powerpoint viewer. I made sure the box was checked to include linked files. After the disk burned, no music. I tried putting all the music and show in one folder and then running the package for cd tool, still no music. Is ther...

Export / Import Security

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Exporting to Powerpoint

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Export email addresses including aliases
Hi I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000 Thank you, Shawn. "Shawn" <slafferty@allcovered.com> wrote: >I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on o...

Can I export my Publisher document into MS Word?
Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document into MS Word? Hi Matt (matthew_removethis_@mccallister.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document || into MS Word? No you cannot. You can open one instance of Publisher and one instance of Word and copy/paste between the two programs, or do a CTRL+Drag and Drop between the two programs. Some formatting will be lost however. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Export
Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. Thanks, Joel I put this question in the wrong place. Sorry "JoelS" wrote: > Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to > a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. > > Thanks, > > Joel ...

Outlook export csv contacts screws up email addresses (why?)
There must be a way to prevent Outlook from screwing up email addresses upon import and subsequent export of a csv file into and out of the contacts? But how? Here's what happens consistently with Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. I import this two-line csv test file into my Outlook contacts. Note this test file contains an email address which is not in my company Exchange server (apparently). LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME,PHONE,EMAIL Bar,Foo,123-456-7890,foo@bar.com When I export these contacts, the result is a different format: "LASTNAME","FIRSTNAME","PHONE","EM...

PowerPoint 2003 can't view outline view
So we have a user who likes to use the outline view on the left side of the slide instead of the thumbnails. Anybody know why we can't view the text when we click on outline from slide? The only thing you see is the red squiggle mark if there is a mispelling. I tried many things: maybe it's white font, maybe is size 1 font, even switched her print drivers. Did a detect and repair. Any suggestions? I hope the same document and I see the text. It's happening to all her Powerpoints not just one particular document. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. T...

Morphed SKU Numbers on export to Excel
I am exporting an RMS Items report to Excel to send to my new on-line shopping cart provider. One of the pieces of data needs to be the RMS SKU #. I use a combination of 4 or 5 digit internally generated SKUs, plus the typical bar code wanded numbers where items are manufacturer barcoded. When the file opens in Excel, most of the manufacturer barcode SKUs are morphed. Some look fine, but many are morphed with decimals and letters included. The morphed ones do not appear that way in the RMS database. Any ideas?? These look fine: 84692000135 Taylor's Vintage '03 Ruby Port 8...

Mass VCard Export/Save As
How can I save multiple selected contacts as VCards? I see I can do this individually, but not en masse. My goal is to transfer my contacts to my IPod, but I can't find any freeware solutions for this. Chris google suggests : http://outport.sourceforge.net/ "Chris" <AccessCaz@pobox.com> wrote in message news:%23rA4$igzDHA.1100@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How can I save multiple selected contacts as VCards? I see I can do this > individually, but not en masse. My goal is to transfer my contacts to my > IPod, but I can't find any freeware solutions for this...

Export Web List
I am using Visio 2002 to capture the structure and content exsisting web sites. After that is done is there a way to export the contents of the List window into Excel or Access? Thank you for your help! Hi Pamela, When you are running the Web Diagram solution template in Visio 2002, select the "Reports" item from "Web" menu. If you have Excel installed on the machine, it will be one of the report output options. I hope this helps. -- Dick Hamilton Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Pa...

import/export
i have to import some images to an existing PPT then export them so thet the background image is retained, then import them into another PPT for distribution. this is so the background branding is retained. so 2 questions: 1) is there an easy smart way to do this\ 2) or is there an way to export the saved images to the 2nd PPT via VBA (i'm using VBA for the import/export). tia, mcnewsxp Once you have the images inserted into your presentation, save the presentation as .png files which will save all your images with the slide background in tact, then use Shyam's image i...

export from iCal to Outlook?
Hello, Does anyone know of a way to export a calendar from iCal to Outlook? Thanks Margarita mp <mparker@myra.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to export a calendar from iCal to Outlook? iCalendar is a format, not an application. What application are you using that exports in an iCalendar format? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] If you mean Apple iCal, just save it in the default format. Outlook 2007 will open it by double clicking the file. Outlook 2003 may be able to import it through File | Import and Export, but depending on the file content, it may not work. -...

I would like to export the data from a drop-down list to a table
I have a form with several drop-down lists, I need to have the information in these lists in another document/spread sheet. Is there an easy way to copy the data in these lists to another location? The long way would be to re-type all of it. ...

exporting messages #2
I am having trouble exporting my messages from outlook express 6.0 to my new computer on the network that has outlook. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-u...

Export Investoment Trans
I am looking to start fresh with a totaly new money file at the sart of the new year, it should be really easy for all the accounts expect for my investment accounts. Is there a way that i can export the investment transaction? i dont really care all that much about the cash trans (although it would be nice to have) but i dont want to go back and enter in a couple hundred transactions just to get back up to speed. In microsoft.public.money, jmilner@gmail.com wrote: >I am looking to start fresh with a totaly new money file at the sart of >the new year, it should be really easy for all ...