Exporting Documents

How do you export an excel document into word without
changing the way it was setup?
0
anonymous (74723)

Go into word and open up your excel document from word.
If you don't have the converter installed you may have to
install it.  Try opening the excel workbook first, if you
don't have the converter installed it will tell you.

Hope this helps.

0
anonymous (74723)

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Export to XML exports single row only

Export / Import Security

I can't type in the third column of my landscape document.
I set up a legal-size, landscaped document in 3 columns. I have typed in the first two, but I can't type anything in the third. It's as if the document ends. When I look at the page in Print Preview, it looks perfect: the first two sections are there, but the third one is blank. Messing around with the margins hasn't helped me. Have you filled the first two columns? They should automatically spill over to the third, or you can insert a column break (Ctrl+Shfit+Enter). -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://w...

Export item ID?

Outlook throwing 'Access is Denied' errors when using My Documents shortcut
Hi, I have a problem with a few laptop users which seems to be isolated to Outlook. All the laptops are using XP SP2. Our setup is such that the users my documents automatically maps to a network folder - This works fine through explorer, but when trying to access it via Outlook (save as an attachment for example), it returns access denied and fails to open the my documents folder. This works fine from other applications such as word.... The my documents folder has offline caching enabled. I had initially thought an update to McAfee VirusScan had solved this problem, but apparently it hasn...

How to get needed data from XML document
Hello. Using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 computer. I need help trying to extract the "TruckName" data from this XML document (at the end of this request). I want the data after the equal(=) sign. The data is the InnerXml and the OuterXml I tried using this code, but it never executes the For Each loop. Dim Trucks As XmlDocument = GetList(XataNetConduitWebService.ClassType.Truck, orgID) Dim truck As XmlNode Dim nodeList As XmlNodeList Dim root As XmlNode = Trucks.DocumentElement nodeList = root.SelectNodes("//Tru...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Exporting to Powerpoint

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

How can I create tearoffs in a blank publisher document?
Without using a predesigned template, how can I create tearoffs for a blank publication? Use the template, delete everything, copy what is left and paste to a new publication. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Shoes" <Shoes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1AE8A4A3-B04A-46B5-8385-B0A5B671F3F7@microsoft.com... > Without using a predesigned template, how can I create tearoffs for a blank > publication? ...

best way to file away GP documents
Hi, I am wondering what is the best way to file away reports generated by Great Plains such as posting journals and payment vouchers(maybe according to audit trail codes). does it make a difference if you post by transaction or by batch for filling purposes. Thank you Usually people put them all in big piles (of binders sorted by series if they are a little more organized).....then once every few months (or for those with bigger offices, years) they realize they have never used these printouts for anything and proceed to throw them out. IMHO it's much more important to spend the e...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

Export email addresses including aliases
Hi I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000 Thank you, Shawn. "Shawn" <slafferty@allcovered.com> wrote: >I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on o...

Word Converted My WordPerfect Documents
Hi. I installed a trial version of OFFICE, which somehow converted all of my many WordPerfect documents over to Word, thus causing a lot of difficulty. I have tried for several weeks to contact MS, for this simple question, and haven't found help. When I uninstall Office, will my original documents stored in WordPerfect, plus any additions I added while they were in Word, be fully restored to WordPerfect with no inconvenience to me? Thank you very much. You're in the wrong newsgroup for this question. This group deals with Microsoft Access - you want one that deals with Mic...

Can I export my Publisher document into MS Word?
Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document into MS Word? Hi Matt (matthew_removethis_@mccallister.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document || into MS Word? No you cannot. You can open one instance of Publisher and one instance of Word and copy/paste between the two programs, or do a CTRL+Drag and Drop between the two programs. Some formatting will be lost however. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Export
Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. Thanks, Joel I put this question in the wrong place. Sorry "JoelS" wrote: > Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to > a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. > > Thanks, > > Joel ...

Merge Documents

Morphed SKU Numbers on export to Excel
I am exporting an RMS Items report to Excel to send to my new on-line shopping cart provider. One of the pieces of data needs to be the RMS SKU #. I use a combination of 4 or 5 digit internally generated SKUs, plus the typical bar code wanded numbers where items are manufacturer barcoded. When the file opens in Excel, most of the manufacturer barcode SKUs are morphed. Some look fine, but many are morphed with decimals and letters included. The morphed ones do not appear that way in the RMS database. Any ideas?? These look fine: 84692000135 Taylor's Vintage '03 Ruby Port 8...

Export Web List
I am using Visio 2002 to capture the structure and content exsisting web sites. After that is done is there a way to export the contents of the List window into Excel or Access? Thank you for your help! Hi Pamela, When you are running the Web Diagram solution template in Visio 2002, select the "Reports" item from "Web" menu. If you have Excel installed on the machine, it will be one of the report output options. I hope this helps. -- Dick Hamilton Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Pa...

Mass VCard Export/Save As
How can I save multiple selected contacts as VCards? I see I can do this individually, but not en masse. My goal is to transfer my contacts to my IPod, but I can't find any freeware solutions for this. Chris google suggests : http://outport.sourceforge.net/ "Chris" <AccessCaz@pobox.com> wrote in message news:%23rA4$igzDHA.1100@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How can I save multiple selected contacts as VCards? I see I can do this > individually, but not en masse. My goal is to transfer my contacts to my > IPod, but I can't find any freeware solutions for this...

How do I convert a document into the wallpaper on my screen?
I have created a document and want to use it for my wallpaper on my PC. Can anyone tell me the steps? On Dec 3, 9:14=A0am, Red14 <Re...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created a document and want to use it for my wallpaper on my PC. C= an > anyone tell me the steps? This has nothing to do with Word -- you do it in Windows -- but Windows seems to require a graphics format and can't use a .doc(x) for that. ...