Exporting a date field in Excel to an Outlook Calendar?

Is this possible?
0
rkellie (1)

links in e-mail outlook 2007
web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked "jfrank" <jfrank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A975500-C686-4FE2-9ECD-F17A8F4C2E88@microsoft.com... > web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked Search this group using the term "hyperlink". You will fine PAGES of questions and answers about this. jfrank wrote: > web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked I doubt that was the actual error message generated by Outlook. --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting ...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Excel 2003 Inserting current date
I wish to create a spreadsheet that whenever data is entered in a row/column, the actual date is entered automatically in a date column. I do not want the date to be overridden. Mark Right-click your sheet tab and "View Code". Copy/paste this event code in that sheet module. Enter anything in any cell in column A and B will get a static date. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) 'Col B time will not change if data in Col A is edited On Error GoTo enditall Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Cells.Column = 1 Then n = Target.Row ...

Cannot rename "User Field 1" in public folder contact properties
Hello! Cross-posted to SBS group! I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 and I am accessing my account with Outlook 2007. In my public folders, I have a contacts folder. Using Outlook 2007, I double-click a contact and then click All Fields of the Show item in the tool ribbon. I then select Miscellaneous fields, click on User Field 1, then click Properties. I want to change its name, but the Name, Type, and Format boxes are all grayed out. I am logged in as a domain admin. How can I rename one of the "User Field" items? So far in my Googling for the last half hour, I have found ...

Query and date selection
I test to see if a reservation begins between 11/15-3/31 of any year. So far I have come up with, for the reservation begin date: Between #11/15/2009# And #12/31/2009# Or Between #1/1/2009# And #3/31/2009# This, of course, only tests for 2009. Can I use a year wildcard? Is there a better way? Thanks in advance, -- Chrissy Add Another Field to your query, something like this: monthdayfield: Format([ReservationDate], "mm/dd") And then for the criteria: >="11/15" or <="03/31" I think that will do the trick. You can try a ...

How do I set the User Defined paper size in Excel?
The paper size drop down provides for User Defined size, but I have not found any place to set the size of the paper. There are only fixed sizes available. Is this just a flaw on the programmers part or is this a feature that is hidden? Tony All these settings are set in the printer driver, not Excel, so it is the driver that is not allowing it (Or at least Excel's interaction with it) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D4BC61C-C16D-4...

Problems with Outlook and LDAP address book
Hi, I've a problem with Outlook 2003 using, or trying to use, an LDAP address book. I've configured correctly all the parameters to use LDAP, but when I open the address book no address appears. If I open the address book from the tools menu (I have the Italian version of Outlook and so I don't know if this is the English name of the menu "Strumenti") and I use the search icon from the window, the address that corrisponds the search criteria that I type appear. Closing outlook the address book loose all the address again. Our address book is a Lotus Notes address b...

Export to XML exports single row only

viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 #2
From: "Shane Lieberg" <cool1two@hotmail.com> Subject: viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 Date: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:59 AM problem, when viewing contacts (pst with outlook address book service) using the address book viewer "hit the address book on tool bar", and scroll though the contacts. i will crash at some random point. if you view the same contact list in folder view. "left side of screen under contacts", you can view all of the contacts and the info without issue. ...

Convert Date
How do I convert a year (YYYY) in a cell to MM/DD/YYYY format? Is there a formula that will do this? =DATE(A1,1,1) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel <eric@peoplepartnersusa.com> wrote in message news:1169936353.795546.226270@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... | How do I convert a year (YYYY) in a cell to MM/DD/YYYY format? Is | there a formula that will do this? | ...

"Icons" not showing when opening up Chart Wizard in Excel 2003
I have a user who just received a new pc with Office 2003 as part of his image. When he clicks on Chart Wizard in Excel 2003, the little picture files to the left of the type of Chart are not listed until you click on the picture. He also has some existing spreadsheets where the lines in line charts don't display as well and I believe it's a related issue. I know I've seen something similar to this in regards to picture files in Powerpoint (Office 2000) and a setting seemed to resolve the issue in any Office app but I can't remember the setting that fixed it. This turne...

Header Date
I selected the calendar icon to customize the header on a worksheet. However, the date that shows on my worksheet is incorrect even though the calendar is correct. It is November 5, 2003, and the date is showing 05/11/2003 on my document. If I change the date on the calendar to be May 5, 2003, then it shows 11-5-2003! It transposes it! Is there a way to reformat the way a date is displayed in a header? I haven't found one. Everything I've found is for the default settings for dates in the cells. Thank you. Carol First, I assume you meant May 11, 2003 not May 5, 2003. ...

insert date and time into memo field
Using access 2003 Have a status form when staff enters their progress into a memo field I need the user to be able to enter the date and time of his entry The end result will be a short cut the will insure the infomation, I just can't figure out the code for either a macro or a module that will do it. On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:17:33 GMT, "mboren" <u57845@uwe> wrote: >Using access 2003 > >Have a status form when staff enters their progress into a memo field > >I need the user to be able to enter the date and time of his entry > >The...

lost Excel data!
I've just deleted some important data from an Excel sheet having moved it to another workbook. Unfortunately I closed the new workbook without saving and I can't find the data! I've not got a backup of the old workbook and the data is not on the clipboard. Is there any way of recovering it? thanks MrBen AFAIK, NO. We all gotta learn sometime (to make backups) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MrBen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2305c01c45e8d$7842a610$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I've just deleted some importa...

Outlook 2003 with active VPN connection not sending
When I have at VPN connection open, I'm finding that Outlook refuses to send any email out. How do I fix this (besides closing my VPN connection each time I want to send/receive!) As a side note: I've noticed other gimpiness with it too relating to packet fragmentation, where my mail would bounce for no reason. I had to change my MTU to fix that. Why is Outlook seemingly so sensitive to network configuration? Outlook Express does not seem to have these limitations. Is this some kind of negative feature introduced with this version of the product? Should I go back to my old...

Export / Import Security

Excel to Access
Does anyone know how to take an Excel spreadsheet and merge it into an existing Access database? Thank you. ...

Is Excel the tool of choice for forms?
Hi Everyone, Here's the state of affairs: All our forms are in word and are meant to be printed then filled out. They are a terrible mess, like when they wanted to have somethin appear centered they put in 10 tabs to move it over, and all the style are normal+++++++. (I didn't work here then and yes all their documents are this way too) I am tasked with updating the forms so they can be filled out the either printed and faxed, or saved and emailed. Hence my question, should I remake them in excel or word? Or is there some other super-duper program for forms? Thanks in advance for...

Outlook 2003
Is it possible to turn off AUTO CORRECT in Outlook 2003? I use many special characters and have added them to my list, I want to use them in WORD, but don't really want them coming up in Outlook. Thanks Yes, Tools > OPTIONS! "Crazy man" <alcoNOSPAM@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:ch1a1d$pf9$1@titan.btinternet.com... > Is it possible to turn off AUTO CORRECT in Outlook 2003? > > I use many special characters and have added them to my list, I want to > use them in WORD, but don't really want them coming up in Outlook. > > Thanks > ...

Formating text in a text field
Does anyone have any ideas on how to add a blank space between fields being mapped to a text field? I have 4 fields I want to pull into one field with a space between each one. No HTML code works, is there a way to create the blank space So my workflow will map 3-4 fields to a text field but I would like a space between the values. insert value 1 (no problem) need to insert a space insert value 2 need to insert space insert value 3 Denzel Workflow assembly can deliver the functionallity you need. Check SDK for a sample. Hope this helps, Jevgenij "Denzel" <Denzel@discuss...

Format cells with dates
Is there a way to format cells so that dates would change when the lead date is changed. for example, when I input monday's date, tue, wed, thur, etc will follow suit. Pat, Assuming the first date is in A1 B1: =A1+1 C1: =B 1+1 etc. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Pat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:115681B0-348E-447E-BB1F-F8347CFDB19B@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to format cells so that dates would change when the lead date is...

printing Other User's calendar
I user Outlook XP and I have trouble when I need to print Other User's calendar in Month Mode. Each time I print a calendar that belongs to another user, for exaple John Doe, in a Monthly view with a 2Pages/Month stye layout, the footer, where it display the 'User Name' does not display 'John Doe' but instead Danumurthi Mahendra. I found out other than that, that it works perfectly fine with other types of layout. I've tried in vain to fix this bug but it just persisted. ...

Control Word Files From Excel
I have been successful in moving data from Excel to Word in VB. From Excel (2003 running on Windows XP Pro) I am able to create several Word files from the same starting Word form. Now, using Excel VB, I need to connect these files into one Word report and have three questions. 1) End of document I need to move the insertion point to the end of the first file before I insert the second file. I’ve recorded a macro in Word and tried the following: WordApp.ActiveDocument.Selection.EndKey Unit:=6 But it does not work. Do you know what will work? Please provide code example...

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...