Exception while exporting data from .net to excel 2003 using sqlse

Hai

      Application : C#.Net, Windows application
      BackEnd     : SqlServer2000
      Excel          : Ms-Excel 2003
  We have a situation where our data is not exporting from C# windows
application to Ms-Excel 2003.we have found that our application cannot load
data into excel more than 911 characters in a cell,If i add 1 character more
to this group of 911 characters,then i receive this "Exception from
HRESULT:0x800A03EC" exception message.so please tell me do u can help me out
with any solution,or any patches of microsoft will help us.

Excel file with 52 sheets
I have received a file that was protected by sheets, means that wvery single sheet is protected, I got the password, but just wondering if there is a macro I can use to unprotect every single sheet the protect it again. Thanks in advance for your help Sub ProtectAllSheets() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim n As Single For n = 1 To Sheets.Count Sheets(n).Protect Password:="justme" 'adjust pword Next n Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub Sub UnprotectAllSheets() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim n As Single For n = 1 To S...

Excel 2000
Hi, I am having difficulty creating a chart that has a combo of 3D Bar and Lines. Only two sets of variables. Thanks! It won't work with 3D chart types. Which is okay, because you shouldn't use 3D chart types anyway. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "andrrea" <andrrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:363808CD-C8B4-4394-ACF2-DCD3E3547D99@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am having difficulty creating a chart that has a combo of 3D...

Export data from text box to Excel
Hi everyone, I would like to give me some ideas on how to export some data from a text box to an Excel spreadsheet. I have a form with several text boxes where i get some calculated data from a module. All i want to do is transfer (export) these data to an Excel file Any ideas? Thanks in advance -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

ADO Exceptions
������: "Tony Tanm" <tony21st@sina.com.cn> ����: One question about ADO ����: 2003��8��22�� 14:48 I use ADO in my application to access database,when I give the parameter ConnectionString of connection's method Open a wrong value(say,data source that doesn't exist),my program will arouse exception, through step debugging, I found that the following code [in msado20.tli file] if (FAILED(_hr)) _com_issue_errorex(_hr, this, __uuidof(this)); lead to the exception. I'm puzzled about it. Somebody help me please. Thanks in advance. Tony, you have several opti...

selecting data from a list #2
Thank you gentleman (I presume based on the names) for your help. Th sumproduct command worked perfectly. I'm still not sure how, since I' expect that since non-numerical data is assumed to be zero (shouldn' that return a zero? Zero times anything is zero, and the sum o that...nevermind). But you guys saved me some time. This is th solution I was looking for. Dav -- dave0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dave05's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

Data Analysis #2
I am attempting to add-in the analysis toolpak for excel. I have tried twice and it isn't working. I need this for regression analyses more intricate than just trendlines. I have closed and reopened the program. It should be appearing under the Data header in my toolbar and it isn't. I followed the steps suggested in the "help" window. Thanks to anyone who can help me, SDS SDS - In Excel 2007, the item "Data Analysis" should appear in the Analysis section of the Data ribbon. In Excel 2003 and earlier, the item "Data Analysis" should appear in the Too...

CDHtmlDialog Exception
Any idea why I'm getting this exception the second time that I show a modal dialog with a CDHtmlDialog control on it? Thanks. 0:015> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Exception Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* FAULTING_IP: RPCRT4!CStdProxyBuffer_QueryInterface+a 76b5e134 832300 and dword ptr [ebx],0 EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr ffffffffffffffff) ExceptionAddress: 76b5e134 (RPCRT4!CStdProxyBuffer_Qu...

How can I put an image behind text in excel?
I have text in row & columns and trying to put an image in the background. Try this: •From the Drawing Toolbar, create an empty Textbox •Right click on the Textbox and select Format Textbox •Select the Colors and Lines tab •click the Fill Color dropdown and select Fill Effects •Click the Picture tab •Select a picture and click [OK] to return to the Colors and Lines tab •Set Transparency to around 75% •Click OK That should create a box with a semi transparent picture that allows cell contents to be displayed through it. Does that help? -- •••••••••• Regards, Ron "Sara Gilbert&...

External Data #2
Howdy, I just started tinkering with Excel's Web Query and have found it to be quite nice. However I want to know if I can get it to do exactly what I want. I want to be able to quickly set up new web queries. I want to be able to pull from many pages off the web, but each site is formatted identically. Effectively I want to have excel pull the same table from a bunch of links that I can type out because the address is pretty much straight forward ie: www.bob.com/pg_1 www.bob.com/pg_2 and so on. If you could help it would be greatly appreciated. It's just too hard to do it ...

All Excel spreadsheets missing several months of data
All my Excel spreadsheets are suddenly missing months of data. The finder says most were last opened on various days last February (not on the same date) and one last Sept, even though all these spreadsheets are used regularly - one a few days ago. Even more wierd, I backup my files on an external firewire hard drive that I don't leave connect to the computer. My last backup was a few weeks ago, but the spreadsheets on the backup show the same old dates as on my computer hard drive - I used all the spreadsheets multiple times without incident since that last backup. I have not discover...

Export rows in Excel to lutiple Word files
I have an excel (or access if easier) doc that contains rows of data. I would like to create a separate word doc from each row. The clomuns are subject,number,info I would love the title of each to be "<Number>-<Subject>" with the content of the doc itself made up from the Info row. Is there a way to do this - I know a bit of perl but was hoping for an easy solution....... Try this. Select the row Copy to the clip board Switch to MS Word Use either Paste to paste the clipboard contents as a table or Paste Special with the Link Option selected. Perhaps specify as...

excel toolbar problems
I am trying to set up a shortcut of my file on another workers compute who has excel, but when I open up excel there is no menu bar or toolba at the top. Also when I open my file it doesn't allow the macros t run. Why and what can be done? thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com First, the easy one. Macros can represent a security risk. Therefore, MS has set the default behavior of excel to prohibit macros from running. Tools|macros|Security|Security level is how I would change it in xl2002. xl2k has 3 levels of security (high, medium, low). High stops everything....

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E2F
We have a custom task list that seems to get this error when trying to update a list item that only has a user assigned to that task. When there is no user assigned you can update the list item and attach the file. We have ran a sync against AD and nothing has worked so far. ------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Restart the below services and then try: � Windows SharePoint Services Timer � Windows SharePoint Services Administration � Windows SharePoint Services Tracing ------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796 Content-Type: text/x-r...

simple mfc prog and vs .net
Hi I am learning VC++ and I have VS .NET but when I am trying to compile simple program like this: hello.cpp #include <afxwin.h> #include "Hello.h" CMyApp myApp; ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // CMyApp member functions BOOL CMyApp::InitInstance () { m_pMainWnd = new CMainWindow; m_pMainWnd->ShowWindow (m_nCmdShow); m_pMainWnd->UpdateWindow (); return TRUE; } ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // CMainWindow message map and member functions BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP (CMainWindow, CFrameWnd) ON_...

Print labels by using Excel data in a Word mail into word
I can Print/create labels by using Excel data in a Word mail merge into MS Word. Can I take labels created from this and merge them back into an excel spread sheet ? Hi, Zoey. Graham Mayor tells us how to do that here: http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels_into_mail_merge.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Zoey" <Zoey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9F0EADE-9282-42E5-98F9-675CA05D8BE1@microsoft.com... >I can Print/create labels by using Excel data in a Word mail merge into MS > Word. Can I take labels created from this and merge them ...

Data Validation allow space
Hi all, a really picky question, why does the data validation allow a space after the list value? for instance, I have data validation to allow "yes" or "no" and I have some other sumproducts looking to these cells to give me figures, but it will allow you to put "yes " or "no " which the sumproduct wont pick up with the blank space in. can this be prevented? and why does it allow the blank space? Duncan You can still count it with =SUMPRODUCT(--(LEFT(F1:F100,3)="yes")) -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mai...

... How do I Hyperlink to worksheet of an Excel file ...
I have built a worksheet which I want to be a directory to fourteen worksheets of another Excel File. The Hyperlinks open the file to the last saved window of the file. How do I link to only a specific worksheet? Darrell Are you using Insert|Hyperlink to create the hyperlink? If I point to: Book1.xls and add the address I want to go to so it looks like: Book1.xls#sheet2!a5 It works ok. A tip. If you may be inserting rows/columns in that worksheet, you may want to give that cell a name and use that. Otherwise, that link will go to sheet2!a5 no matter if that's really the cell...

Export custom properties using the property labels I defined
How do I export custom properties using the property labels that I defined? The export function uses "Prop.R_#" ... how can I get it to pick up the Label that I created ... be it "Mouse Over" or whatever? Also .... how do I have it update an Excel file once I've exported it? Use Export to Database. The next window will show the cells that you have defined to export. Click a cell and choose modify. Where it says Name in the Field Details you can type whatever name you want. After you do it the first time it will remember your entry so you don't have to re...

How to import an excel document (form) into publisher
I have tried several times to import a form I produced in excell but every time I try it shuts down my publisher document I am importing to. Which versions of the software? What steps are you taking? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Warren" <Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBC5D466-CE90-4657-BDFD-577984D46723@microsoft.com... >I have tried several times to import a form I produced in excell but every > time I try it shuts down my publisher document I am importing to. Have you tried: 1. Copy > Paste from Excel to Publisher...

Excel Export Options
Hi, I'm exporting a list from CRM 3.0 to Excel 2003. When I do so, I don't get the option to select whether I want static data or an active link to the data. Therefore, when I email the spreadsheet to someone outside the network, it doesn't contain data. However, my colleague does get the options pop-up, so I guess I've a configuration issue somewhere. Any idea where I look to change this so I get the option? Thanks, On 22 Oct, 18:17, rich...@draig.co.uk wrote: Wait, ignore me, I'm an idiot, I think it did work ok. I disconnected from the network and I was able to open...

Sorting Data that feeds into other formulas....
Hello: I have a workbook (Excel 2003) and I am having trouble with a particular sorting issue. On page 2, column GL contains specific data that feeds into formulas used in Page 1. When I sort my data on page 2 it changes the formula totals on page 1. What I want to do is have the ability to 'lock' the data on page 2 so that after I sort it doesn't change the totals in my formulas using the Page 2 cell references. For example on Page 1, one of my cells reads the following formula: ='Rep Stack Ranking'!GL$12+'Rep Stack Ranking'!GL$13+'Rep Stack Rank...

Updates were not accepted (exception 4005). Soap exception.
Hi all, when the report is submitted from Outlook 2003 to Project Server 2007 the folowing error message is displayed (see the subj). However, the data are being sent and can be seen in PWA. At the same time, the user gets an email message from Project Server: "Project server returned error code -1". What's wrong with the Server or client? where to look for? Please advise. Elena ...

Merging columns of data
Is it possible to merge two columns of data into a single column, such that the resultant column will contain cells of text consisting of the *concatenation* of the two columns? In other words, let's say I have two columns -- A & B -- each with many rows of cells. In column A, I have a list of First Names; in column B, I have a list of Last Names. What I'd like to do is to merge them into a single column of First and Last Names. I know I can create a function (in a third column, for instance) for every single row, where column C would use a CONCATENATE function to merge t...

Formatting Imported Data
I have to compile a worksheet from data copied from a pdf file. Problem when i copy and paste text all data falls into column A and i have to drag one line at a time to the specific headings. this is how the data I copy pastes into excel: Date Time Duration Number Dialled Charge 01/05/2009 11:14:03 00:00:30 110 0.79 07/05/2009 19:20:59 00:01:41 0860112442 0.00 28/05/2009 18:40:20 00:01:45 110 1.25 28/05/2009 18:48:51 00:00:07 0860123911 0.15 Sub Total 2.19 I have set up the columns as such: Date Time Duration Number Dialled Charge 01/05/2009 11:14:03 00:00:30 110 0.79 And n...

Printing Labels From Excel
Hello. We entered our holiday list into Excel, and want to print mailing labels from it (Avery type, 3 across x 10 down). Is this possible from Execel 97? How is this done? Thank you for your help. Gil Nisco If you have Word, you can print the labels in pre-formatted tables designed for Avery labels. You use your Excel file as the mail merge data source. In Excel, you must define a named range for your entire list; this will be the table name in your query. Mike Argy Custom Office Solutions and Windows/UNIX applications Please post on-topic responses to the newsgroup To ...