Excel opens but an error message appears

I copied a folder of various files using Roxio Easy CD
Creator ver 5.3.0.71. When I try to open any of the files,
the following error pops up "file cannot be accessed. The
file may be read-only or trying to access a read only
location. Or, the server the document is stored on may not
be responding."
0
anonymous (74722)

I don't like to open files from removeable media.

Can you copy the files to your harddrive (change the readonly attribute, if
required) and then open from there?

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Excel to PDF
When converting Excel workbook to Acrobat some sheets are dropped without giving any error messages. How can I fix this ? I am using windows 95, Office 97 and Adobe Acrobat 4. ...

Excel 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook 2003

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

Message comes as an attachment

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Planned Open Market Days

error 0x800cc0f

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

opening .bak file

error on upgrade: ID 4386