Excel last open file should move to top of list when used

When opening Excel I see list of last documents which I have used. I think
that document which is opened from the list now, should move to the top of
the list. That how frequently used documents would be on the list always. Now
document need to be opened once every 9 (maximum numbers of history)
different file used.
0
Simperi (1)

You could send a message to MS asking for this enhancement:

mswish@microsoft.com
or
xlwish@microsoft.com

Put Excel in the subject so that it goes to the correct group.

(then cross your fingers and get your checkbook out to by the newest version!)

--

Dave Peterson
0

Filter to select from various fields on opening a form
I have a form called TDC and want to filter data in the following fields on opening the form: DiaryAction (text field); DiaryCategory (text field); DiarySubCategory (text field); Company (text field); ContactType (text field); DiaryItemClosed (a Yes/No field). At the same time, I want the option not to select anything in each of these fields. Please could somebody give me the steps to do this. I am doing this in Access 2007, but am creating it as an Access 2003 database. Thank you for any help. I meant to say that I want this from dropdown boxes, but forgot to say becau...

Need help moving Outlook folder
I'm using Outlook 2002. My primary email account uses IMAP and I added it to Outlook using <Tools> <Email Accounts ...> <Add a new email account>. I noticed that Outlook created a file for this account in the directory: C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\Outlook This file obviously contains the email that has been downloaded from my email account, since the file size grows and shrinks as mail is added or deleted. However, I would like to move this file from its default location to another hard drive. The reason is that the other ha...

Printing an Excel doucument

Error opening form
Hi, I am trying to open a form from a switchboard and I get this error message: "MSACCESS exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created." I restart the computer and it's fixed. but it keeps happening. Does anyone know the solution? I have Microsoft Office 2000 thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200709/1 There are many, many things that could be causing this. Work through the list in this article: Preventing corruption ...

Can�t open some mail in Exchange 2003
Hi! I�m using exchange 2003 and Outlook 2000 and 2003 I have some mail that I can�t open, I get the error "Can�t open this item, The operation failed." I can view, delete or take backup on the mails. I have tried to resote an old backup, the I get two mails with the exact same name, I can open the restored mail, but still not the orginal. How can I delete the bad mails? Is their a tool to check all the mailboxes for errors in Exchange 2003. Best regards Joakim Sweden ISINTEG will help you. Make sure that you have usable backup before you start. Jocke wrote: > Hi! > &g...

Windows Update

excel axes

unable to open outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi , i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error = message as "cannot start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open = the outlook window. the set of folders could not be opened . the server = is not available " plz help me to fix this issue With Regards, Ramesh.C ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"...

Auto Number in List Control
What code can I use to automatically display a number, or preferably, text that will display the same "receipt number" as the previous record or the next successive number. For example, I enter a receipt number in a record...when I start the next record, on a form, I want to be able to click in a list box the same receipt number as before or the next receipt number, which would be just the next number in line. -- Gator ...

Excel program

total size of files
I need a script to find out the number & total size of files based upon the file extention across about 30 servers. I'm searching for mdb files. The script will be run remotely against local drives on these servers. Thanks On Nov 18, 10:19=A0am, Tom1 <usernetu...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I need a script to find out the number & total size of files based > upon the file extention across about 30 servers. I'm searching for mdb > files. The script will be run remotely against local drives on these > servers. Thanks <warning> <aircode> with ...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Creating a Chart from Cells that use a List Box
Hi, I am trying to create a number of charts (e.g., pie, line etc) based on data that is slelected from a list box (i.e., data validation). What i would like to do is create the charts before any data is entered (if that makes sense) and as data is entered the charts will display this. ...

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

version excel

How can I set up a student data base using word 2003?
I am a music teacher and would like to set up a data base for my students including information regarding - exams, competitions and results. Names, ages, birthday reminders, parents details and goods and services delivered. I use Microsoft Office 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks. Decide what you want to keep track of and put each piece of information into separate cells. And one row per entry--don't put the data for one person on multiple rows. Try to keep your data on a single worksheet. If you thought that you'd want multiple worksheets (one for each class),...

outlook .dbx files
I have old .dbx files/folders with as much as 654,000K in them. Are these old emails and if so, how can I access them to see what they contain? ...