Excel auto opens last saved file.

How do I stop excel from opening the last file that was saved prior to
closing Excel?
There has to be a check box some where, right??
0
ducky (3)

This isn't usual behavior.

Where are you storing this file and how are you starting excel?

--

Dave Peterson
0

Auto delete windows mail?
I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice in the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? -- marty "srmarty" <srmarty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87CB396-6251-45C3-BC9A-DF77952EC095@microsoft.com... > I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice > in > the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? > -- > marty Tools>options>advanced tab>maintenance button. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. ...

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files