excel 2007 autofilter change to 2003 autofilter functionality?

Is it possible to make the 2007 autofilter change back to the 2003 autofilter
functionality?

You have at least one response at one of your other posts.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Printing an Excel doucument

Can�t open some mail in Exchange 2003
Hi! I�m using exchange 2003 and Outlook 2000 and 2003 I have some mail that I can�t open, I get the error "Can�t open this item, The operation failed." I can view, delete or take backup on the mails. I have tried to resote an old backup, the I get two mails with the exact same name, I can open the restored mail, but still not the orginal. How can I delete the bad mails? Is their a tool to check all the mailboxes for errors in Exchange 2003. Best regards Joakim Sweden ISINTEG will help you. Make sure that you have usable backup before you start. Jocke wrote: > Hi! > &g...

Creating HTML email in Outlook 2007
Hi! I'm using Outlook 2007 on XP SP3 and have suddenly run into a change in the way Outlook seems to work...or at least in the way that I like to use Outlook. Normally all my outgoing emails are in plain text but every now and again I need to send out an HTML email. I'll create the copy in Notepad with appropriate HTML coding and save it as a .htm file. I'll open up a new message, change the format to HTML and then insert the file as text. Up until now that system has worked just fine...until today. I went throught the same procedure and when I went to add file as ...

Windows Update

excel axes

Changing Find settings
The default settings for my system are : within sheet, search by rows, lookin formulas. Is there any way to set the default to be: within workbook, search by columns, lookin values? Thank you, Fred How about a workbook_open macro that sets to desired -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "fgwiii" <fgwiii@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37D1731B-3784-4E94-92DB-0534937C8266@microsoft.com... > The default settings for my system are : within sheet, search by rows, > lookin > formulas. > > Is there a...

unable to open outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi , i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error = message as "cannot start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open = the outlook window. the set of folders could not be opened . the server = is not available " plz help me to fix this issue With Regards, Ramesh.C ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"...

Excel program

Do I need Windows 2003 Enterprise for Exchange 2003 Enterprise?
Hi I am upgrading our server to Windows 2003 either Standard or Enterprise. I know that I want Exchange 2003 Enterprise because we have the Standard version at the moment and are about to hit the 16GB limit. Do I need Windows 2003 Enterprise for Exchange 2003 Enterprise? What will Windows 2003 Enterprise give me that Standard does not? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. No you don't. You would only need Windows 2003 Enterprise if you are planning on doing clustering. I'm sure there are some other things it will get you, but clustering capability is one of the big additions. -...

Need help to finish function....
Here is my function.... =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($I$16,'[customers from caselle.xls]Sheet1'!$A$2:$G$710,5&6&7,FALSE)) I am trying to join text on a row in the 5th, 6th and 7th colums of workbook into 1 cell in another workbook, thus my guess of 5&6&7, which was a bad guess. Column 5 is the city, 6 is the state, and 7 is the zip code. I would like to pull it into one cell in the following format: city, state zip. What to I need to replace the 5&6&7 with to make this work? Thanks, Dan {5,6,7} Alan Beban Dan B wrote: > Here is my function.... > =IF(ISNA(V...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Offline Defrag of Exchange 2003 not representing database size cor
I have Exchange 2003 Sp2 installed. I need to do an offline defrag due to database size. My database should be 15Gb smaller than the actual database size. When I run eseutil the defrag completes successfully but doesnt change the file size. The online defrag run correctly but only free up 10-15Mb. Any suggestions? What makes you think it should be 15GB smaller than it is? Nue "Lynn" <Lynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8047F0C-D1DE-49B4-96AD-4F8B572CF381@microsoft.com... >I have Exchange 2003 Sp2 installed. I need to do an offline defrag due to >...

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

Outlook 2003 #28
Will Outlook 2003 allow install on one owner, two machines (desktop and Laptop), or do you have to purchase 2 copies? Dick ...

version excel

double line spacing using excel 2000

Publisher 2007 crashes when trying to open website created with 20
One of my websites works with 2007 because it was named index.html within its file but the other doesn't that was named by its name.pub, I tried to rename it index.html but it didn't work, its icon became one of IE instead of Publisher like my first website. I ran office diagnostics and no error was found. Any help much appreciated. ...