Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text

0
jdm10511 (1)

In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line,
dropdown the ... and select the font and size required.

jdm1051 Wrote:

--
Bryan Hessey
Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059

If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the
font size.

If it's an option button from the Control toolbox:

   On the Control toolbox, click the Design mode button
   Select the option button on the worksheet
   On the Control toolbox, click the Properties button
   In the Properties window, click in the Font property, and click
     the ... button.
   Change the Font size, and click OK
   Close the Properties window
   Click the Exit Design Mode button

jdm1051 wrote:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Macro must return the name of the button
Hi there, I want to a macro to display the name of the button (or object) from where I am calling that macro. Anyone an idea? thanks, Derek What sort of button (userform, worksheet forms, worksheet control toolbox)? -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "Derek Brussels" <Derek Brussels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8441F83B-89DC-4515-A643-CE8F258DFC1F@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I want to a macro to display the name of the button (or object) from where I > am calling that macro. Anyone an idea? > &...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Excel Crash

worksheet size in bytes
Hi Everybody, is there any algorythm/function to know the size of given excel worksheet in byte? Tamas -- Tamas Nagy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tamas Nagy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28000 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=475020 I think you'd have to save the worksheet in question as its own workbook. While you could add up all the characters in all the cells that's only a part of the picture given that many other things are part of the sheet, fo...

Default font for PowerPoint slide
PowerPoint Office 2001, Mac OS 9.1 Is there a way to set a default font so that every time I choose a blank presentation from the options shown in the "new slide" box that appears, the default text font and its various attributes will be as I want them -- say, Arial 24 pt. Right now every time I open a new blank slide, the default text font is Times 24 pt. How did it get to be that? Thanks for your patience - you can see that I don't use PP very much. :-/ I've also posted this to the microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint group. -- -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.c...

Wrapping clipart around text
When i word i can wrap my text around my pictures is there any way of doing the same in Publisher 2000. -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie On the toolbar there is a hand holding a script. This is the wrap tool. Select the object, select the tool. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Shazza" <shazzalowe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:474A689F-DC18-4545-A73B-1E2CDDB34633@microsoft.com... > When i word i can wrap my text around my pictures is there any way of d...

connect a form to excel database
I have a database in excel which lists our stock and prices etc. I would like to be able to enter a stock number on an invoice that will retrieve the details and price from my excel database. Can this be done? Excel has built in option--try data|form. If that doesn't quite work, but it's close, John Walkenbach has an enhanced dataform at: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm And if you want to design your own, Debra Dalgleish has a get started with userforms: http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html Kathy wrote: > > I have a database in excel which lists our stock and p...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Does anyone know where I can download EXCEL.MSI?
I am missing my Excel 2002 CD, and can't install Office Update Service Pack 3 without this file. ...

Money 2002 Can't seem to download sucessfully
I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is downloading, but doesn't import into the Money program. What happened? I created a Passport to work online, but that is the only thing that has changed on my end. Can someone please help me!!?!?!?!??! >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking >info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it >worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is >dow...

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

deleting fonts
My computer uses Vista Home Premium. I just had to reset it to its original state. I'm trying to delete fonts, but don't have permission. I am the only user of this computer and its administrator. When I've gone into the Fonts folder Properties - Security tab, the option for Special permissions is grayed out. When I click the Advanced option ("For special permissions or advanced settings, I don't know what to do next. Can someone please walk me through how to get permission in the Fonts folder so I can delete fonts? Thanks Kelly On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:...

powerpoint texbox issue
Sorry for posting this twice but I could not find my previous post, but I really need some help here. We have a ppt 2007 problem. The problem is on our CEO's computer too! We have ppt 2007 with all updates/service packs. The user will create a textbox in powerpoint and starts typing, then saves the ppt file. When the user goes back into the ptt file and clicks in the textbox and starts typing, "randomly" the font will increase and the user has to set the font back. Why Microsoft, why? This person uses powerpoint probably more than anyone at our company, sin...

How Can I Tell What Button Was Just Clicked?
I have a bunch of images on the sheet that calls ONE function. Is there a way I can tell which button was clicked within the function? I'd hate to make a function for each image. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See one technique at your other thread. kenji4861 wrote: > > I have a bunch of images on the sheet that calls ONE function. > > Is there a way I can tell which button was clicked within the > function? > > I'd h...