Excel 2000 run-time error '7':

I am running Office 2K and just today, every spreadsheet I
open I get the following error: "Microsoft Visual
Basic" "Run-time error '7': " "Out of memory".

Now I am running a 1.6GHz machine with .5GB RAM.  I do not
have any special addin's or anything non-standard from the
normal office 2K professional install.  As a note, after
clicking "End" the spreadsheet opens.  Occasionally,
certain sheets only show 4 of the 8-10 worksheets.  Any
help would be appreciated.
0
rbridgham (1)

Can't add more addresses in OL 2000
I'm trying to add 3 more email addresses to the existing 6 in my current list. They seem to be added ok, the POP3 and SMTP servers are correct, the Username and Passwords are correct in the setup and I can send mail from any of the new addresses. What I cannot do is get OL to download existing mail from the server. I know the mail is there because I can log on to the ISP's mail program and see it. When I use Tools, Send/Receive, none of the new mail accounts are listed in the box, only the previous 6. When I went back to Tools and deleted one of the original 6, it still shows up un...

Printing an Excel doucument

Error opening form
Hi, I am trying to open a form from a switchboard and I get this error message: "MSACCESS exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created." I restart the computer and it's fixed. but it keeps happening. Does anyone know the solution? I have Microsoft Office 2000 thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200709/1 There are many, many things that could be causing this. Work through the list in this article: Preventing corruption ...

Windows Update

Outlook error #25
When trying to add a new mailbox, coming from Exchange 5.5. In Outlook XP i continue to get an error message "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The information store could not be opened." Or "Unable to display the folder. The set of folders could not be opened. The information store could not be opened. Any suggestions would be great. Verify you are running the minimum required version by your exchange admin. -- ~jason k please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the...

Inclusive number of days and running total
Hi, I have a column of start dates (B) and a column of end dates (C). I would like to have the inclusive total of days. I would then like to have a running total of days for the callendar year as well as the total for any year and a grand total. Have been playing with DATEDIF but no luck so far. Cheers, Chris Just subtract the date in C from the date in B and format as General. Then SUM as required. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.c...

excel axes

Excel program

Messages Recovery Miscrosoft Outlook 2000
How Can I do recover a messages deleted permanent ? The messages was sent to delete messages and then this folder was empty You can try the following; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "jk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c8a01c49202$c2b9e890$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How Can I do recover a messages deleted permanent ? The > mes...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

error 65535
how to avoid the error 65535. I have a form that is executing a consultation of 5 in 5 minutes and the times it entrusts giving that mistake. Don't exactly understand what you mean but the error is the text is too long to be edited. "Frank Dulk" <fdulk@bol.com.br> wrote in message news:%233frDfm4HHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > how to avoid the error 65535. > > I have a form that is executing a consultation of 5 in 5 minutes and the > times it entrusts giving that mistake. > But as it can of the that error since the form only executes a query. ...

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

error code 0x80070021 05-25-10
I get this error code when I'm trying to backup email in Outlook. Where are the error messages listed on the Microsoft website or any other website that is free? Is Outlook closed when you try to back it up? Have you exited Outlook and even made sure that the OUTLOOK.EXE process is not running? -- Kathleen Orland "Yocalmama" <Yocalmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94E229ED-4090-44D1-8FAF-708F95F0A13D@microsoft.com... > I get this error code when I'm trying to backup email in Outlook. Where are > the error messages liste...

Hang Error B1
Windows 32 bit HP SP 2 installed.. 2 40 gb hd and one 120 external. Commonly crashes steady and slow..although most app and addons have been disabled. Can anyone help me to fix this? Thanks Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 Application Name: firefox.exe Application Version: 1.8.20081.21709 Application Timestamp: 49494210 Hang Signature: 457d Hang Type: 2048 OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3 Locale ID: 4105 Additional Hang Signature 1: bd9b4d9e9564daaa4aab4a99f29d0819 Additional Hang Signature 2: e604 Additional Hang Signature 3: b791593827343e9d88082bc8ba4b088f Additional Hang S...

version excel

double line spacing using excel 2000

Outlook 2000 to 20003 sharing calendars and folders.
I'm in a small architecture office with 10 work stations, our network is a pier to pier lan. We don't have a true server, just a file server that holds our data. Currently we're using Outlook 2000. We share a common office calendar through our email, not an exchange server. I like this, and have no complaints. From what I've gathered, Office 2003 requires an Exchange server to accomplish this. Am I right? Is it worth making that upgrade to an Exchange server? As I upgrade our workstations, I'm hestitant to try and fix a good thing by going to Office 2003. Any adv...