Excel - 2000 or 97 conversion - macro problems #5

It did work, but the list that appears when you click, doesnt contai
data validated cells

--
ajw15
ajw150's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=802

Are you writing about the button or the combobox from the control toolbox
toolbar?

If it's the button, I don't understand.

If it's the combobox, go into design mode (an icon on that control toolbox
toolbar).

Right click on the combobox, select properties.
Look for ListFillRange
and type in the address that will contain the list.
(like Sheet2!a1:a10)

And you may want the LinkedCell (also on the properties dialog) to be the same
as the cell "holding" the combobox.  (I'd give that cell a custom format of
";;;" (w/o the quotes).  It'll look empty when looking at the worksheet--but you
can still select the cell and see the value in the formula bar.

And change the Style property to "2 - fmStyleDropDownList"

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then
    With Application
        .EnableEvents = False
        .Undo
        .EnableEvents = True
    End With
    MsgBox "Only One Cell at a time!"
    Exit Sub   '<-- add this line
End If

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

This was supposed to be a reply to a different thread.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Possible MSVCRT.dll problem
I get these errors when trying to install any version of Iomega's EMC = Retrospect Express HD for Windows. Using Windows 2000 Prof. =20 Any help would be greatly appreciated! Pls post and also email to me = at brotherdave@bigfoot.com. Thanks! Bob MSVCRT.dll for Win32 Error: MSVCRT.dll is not compatible with Win32s. The application failed to initialize properly [0xc0000142]. Click on OK = to terminate the application. How does your question pertain to Outlook Express functionality? EMC� Retrospect� Express HD - System Requirements http://www.retrospect.com/pro...

CList problem: double entries...
I'm having trouble workin with a simple CList: the function always adds the first element twice and I don't know why. also, the later added elements do not appear immediately in the list, but only on the next function call... here is the code: ---------------- CList<CASystem, CASystem> AllCAS; CASystem *GetCreateCASystem(int ID) { bool bFound = false; CASystem *pCAS = NULL; // check if AS list exists if(AllCAS.IsEmpty()) { // create new AS pCAS = new CASystem; pCAS->ID = ID; ...

AutoFill #5
How does AutoFill determine the next number when AutoFilling patterns. Can this tool be used to project sales? Autofill will fill what you teach it to fill. For example put 205 in a cell and 209 in the cell below it. Now highlight both and drag and fill. viola, you will increment by 4s. Good luck. Val "Amy" <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95E872B5-96F7-4C8C-8F3D-FD1E7F9299D8@microsoft.com... > How does AutoFill determine the next number when AutoFilling patterns. > Can > this tool be used to project sales? ...

Printing an Excel doucument

Beware apparent Tax Estimator problem in M+
The Tax Line Manager shows a "tax category" (my term for lack of a better name--these are kinda cryptic like budget groups) called "State taxes" as being associated with Schedule A. I have a category "Taxes : State Income Tax - previous year" associated with "State taxes". Tax Line Manager shows amounts from transactions categorized as "Taxes : State Income Tax - previous year". So far so good. And there it stops. Tax Estimator doesn't add the amounts from this "State taxes" tax category into the "Deductible Taxes"...

Windows Update

excel axes

Excel program

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

version excel

Function Problem 12-07-07
Hello...ok I have a form with a button that I am trying to get to call on a function. I have been able to do this and the funtion processes but I keep getting an error. Now, the funtion works perfectly if I run it from the switchboard/menu, but when run from the form button I get this error: "The action or method requires a Table Name argument" Here is the code I have: Private Sub Update_All_Records_Click() On Error GoTo Update_All_Records_Click_Err DoCmd.OpenFunction Public_Income_Update_Step_1 Update_All_Records_Click_Exit: Exit Sub Update_All_Records_Click_Err: M...

Excel 95 to Excel 2003
Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If so, how. Thanks in advance Open the file in 2003 and SAVE as you would a file created in 2003. If not absolutely positive, save as a different name. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cooper" <kcooper2@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:uqLpEuG4EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If > so, how. > > Thanks in advance > > Open in XL 2003, when you close it, it should, ask you if you w...

Append data to table...Access to 97 conversion error
Error 2391, Field 'F1' doesn't exist in the destination table Why do I get this error when I try to append data from a .csv file into an Acces table code line: DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, , "Invoice", Filename, False Please help ...

Conversion Excel 97 to Excel 2003
Hi There, I would like to convert Excel 97 files to excel 2003 I m using Save AS, but little bit confuse what type I have to choose "Microsoft Office Excel workbood (*.xls)" or "Microsoft Excel 97 - Excel 2003 & 5.0/95 workbook (*.xls)". We will not use Office 97 anymore next few weeks. Thank for your prompt response. Wayne You shouldn't have to do anything. If you feel the need, just save as microsoft excel workbook.xls -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8286...

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...

Convert excel to java
Hi does anybody know a way to convert an XL spreadhseet (with charts) to a fully interactive Java object?? I have tried exceleverywhere and xlsius, but no luck! Thanks in advance -- shnim1 ...

Importing Excel data into Access?
Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table I can simply copy and paste but it is not that easy when doing from Excel to Access! I downloaded this manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Access2003Intro.pdf but couldn't find this topic If anyone knows please let me know! Cheers Raj Hello, there are plenty of sources. e.g.: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC102722321033 Stefan. "Rajeev Rawat" wrote: > Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table &g...