Excel 2000... Missing row and column designators. #3

0
carowe (4)

Can't add more addresses in OL 2000
I'm trying to add 3 more email addresses to the existing 6 in my current list. They seem to be added ok, the POP3 and SMTP servers are correct, the Username and Passwords are correct in the setup and I can send mail from any of the new addresses. What I cannot do is get OL to download existing mail from the server. I know the mail is there because I can log on to the ISP's mail program and see it. When I use Tools, Send/Receive, none of the new mail accounts are listed in the box, only the previous 6. When I went back to Tools and deleted one of the original 6, it still shows up un...

Printing an Excel doucument

Help with design structure
i want to create a database for my makeup shop. I know i would have a table for all the products but i want to also track customers who buys what product so that i can always inform them of new itmes. i want to now if i need just one table or i need more than than. my table will have fields for prices and total amount. this will be and invetory for the shop that should show what we have as orders and what is Purchase orders. Hi Can I make a suggestion. If you go to the microft site you can download (free) databases that will just what you want. Much better than spending a...

Windows Update

how do i form 2 lines in 1 row?
I'm guessing you're looking to force text in a cell to wrap into the next line of the same cell. If that's true...... Edit the text and move the insertion point to where you want to wrap the text. Hold down the [Alt] key and press [Enter] Does that help? ---------------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) "MSEXCELROOKIE" <MSEXCELROOKIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:951AA059-1613-4A62-AAA6-7890AF6F84A6@microsoft.com... > In one cell type this is line one then Alt + ENTER then type this is line two. The Alt ...

how can I avoid missing WM_LBUTTONUP message?
Hello, Inside my WM_LBUTTONDOWN handler, I call SetCapture() so that if the user moves off my control before letting up on the mouse button, I will still receive the WM_LBUTTONUP message. Inside my WM_LBUTTONUP handler, I'm calling ReleaseCapture. However, it seems if the user presses down on the mouse, and then a MessageBox pops up before he lets up on the mouse, I am not getting the WM_LBUTTONUP message. My assumption is that the MessageBox is reclaiming the capture, and my control is losing it. I am aware that I can be alerted of this condition by handling WM_CAPTURECHANGED. I&#...

excel axes

Removed content in right columns and limited size of spreadsheet
I was trying to get rid of the contents in the columns to the right of my spreadsheet and instead I accidently deleted everything to the right (area is now grey). Now I can't insert new columns because I have limited the size of the spreadsheet. How can I recover columns to the right? I can't just click undo because I have saved and gone out of the spreadsheet. The data in deleted columns is lost I do not understand how you think you have limited the size of the worksheet That is not possible tell us more best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/...

Excel program

Messages Recovery Miscrosoft Outlook 2000
How Can I do recover a messages deleted permanent ? The messages was sent to delete messages and then this folder was empty You can try the following; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "jk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c8a01c49202$c2b9e890$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How Can I do recover a messages deleted permanent ? The > mes...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

New CRM 3.0 Server
I am currently running CRM 3.0 on Server 2003 Sm. Biz. 2003. For various reasons I am moving to a newer, larger Sm. Biz. 2003 server. On the new server I plan to install CRM 3.0. Is it possible to merge the data from server1 to server2? Both versions of SQL and and CRM 3.0 are the same. If not, how do I move the current database from server1 to server2? Thanks! you can try the CRM Redeployment tool "Christian" <Christian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:892E09CC-6828-44BE-A08E-F22B6C5EA4F7@microsoft.com... >I am currently running CRM 3.0 on Serv...

Email from Excel #3

version excel

double line spacing using excel 2000

Outlook 2000 to 20003 sharing calendars and folders.
I'm in a small architecture office with 10 work stations, our network is a pier to pier lan. We don't have a true server, just a file server that holds our data. Currently we're using Outlook 2000. We share a common office calendar through our email, not an exchange server. I like this, and have no complaints. From what I've gathered, Office 2003 requires an Exchange server to accomplish this. Am I right? Is it worth making that upgrade to an Exchange server? As I upgrade our workstations, I'm hestitant to try and fix a good thing by going to Office 2003. Any adv...

Excel 95 to Excel 2003
Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If so, how. Thanks in advance Open the file in 2003 and SAVE as you would a file created in 2003. If not absolutely positive, save as a different name. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cooper" <kcooper2@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:uqLpEuG4EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If > so, how. > > Thanks in advance > > Open in XL 2003, when you close it, it should, ask you if you w...