Excel 2000 Help

When I go into Excel Help, the font in the contents pane
is so small I can barely read it.  How do I change that?

Try going into Internet Explorer. Select the View menu
and then Text Size. Change it to Largest.

Close down Excel Help and then open it again.

0
markem411 (20)
9/15/2003 9:58:42 PM
Note:  This will also affect the font size in Internet Explorer

If you have a mouse with a scrolling wheel:

1. Hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard
2. Roll the scrolling wheel toward you, to increase the font size.

If you have a regular mouse:

1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Choose View>Text Size
3. Select a text size.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd (439)

Very annoying behaviour of Excel 2003
Each time I am opening Excel, it is installing some component. This takes several minutes, and becomes very annoying. I recently had to reinstall XP and Office from the distribution CDs. I have the problem since then. It certainly has something to do with the install. Does anyone on this forum ever experienced such a behaviour. I am running Office 2003 on XP SP3. have you tried doing a repair in the help menu? -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:020549D4-8070-46ED-8768-821EECD87C88@microsof...

My hide sheet option in excel is not working
My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out so I can not toggle nor use it to hide or unhide sheets. Security is at Medium - would appreciate any insight into how to fix this. Is the sheet protected? You cannot hide a protected sheet. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "arleen" <arleen @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D028B90F-6DDB-4DE6-9F5C-22C137FBE927@microsoft.com... > My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out > so I can not > toggle n...

Setting series values on Excel Chart

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

I've got a formula for stones and pounds
Hello, I've got a column that displays a series of weights in stones & pounds (both in the one cell). How do I get a chart to recognise and display in the same format? Regards, mikelenno What is the format of the cells with stone & pounds It is best to enter such values a 10 3/14 and format the cells with # ??/14 best wishes from one who is INT(275,14) stone & MOD(250,14) lbs -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "mikelenno" <mikelenno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AD608FA-5367-4CED-AD76-1F54228EFDBA...

copy of exchange 2000
I don't suppose microsoft is providing Exchange 2000 as a free download anywhere are they?? Until we can afford to move up to SBS 2008 (hopefully later this year), I want to trash our SBS 2000 (too many issues with it) and simply install a win2k server with Exchange until we can move on. We are not using any of the other SBS components any longer anyway... If anyone knows where I might be able to get this from, I would be very appreciative! Thanks, Brad Why not look at BPOS? $10 per user a month it's a great inexpensive solution. You may find you do not ne...

Excel template that lists each month's meetings w/ some detail
I'm looking for an Excel template that lists every month of the year with room to list weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, including some detail for each meeting. Probably would need to be landscape oriented. The main intent is to give the person using it an idea of upcoming meetings, the intent of each and what prep is required. ...

How do I make a 'box and whisker plot' graph in Microsoft Excel?
I am in Year 12 and am doing a stats assignment. The project states that i MUST insert a box and whisker plot for some data, but i don't know how to do this. Does anybody know? Hi, Here are some sites on the topic of stats charting not just box and whisker. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html http://www.processtrends.com/toc_statistical_charts.htm http://tushar-mehta.com/publish_train/data_analysis/16.htm http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Year 12 student who needs help" &...

Deleted exchange 5.5 site not replicating over the ADC to Exchange 2000 side
We are a part of a shared Exchange 5.5 organization but our site is primarily Exchange 2000/2k3. We maintain a single 5.5 server as the rest of the Org is 5.5. The problem we are seeing is when the folks who control the Organization at the top level remove a site that is no longer used, that deletion is not carrying over the CONFIG_CA agreement to the Exchange 2000/AD side. Our Exchange 5.5 server executes the deletion with no issue. Any ideas on why this deletion is not replicating properly over the ADC and throught the SRS database? In the past we have manually removed the sites/recipie...

Excel problem #3

Help !!!!
I was migration my Exchange 2000 to 2003 I do my forest prep and domain prep But i can't create mailboxes ??? Why??? some documentation please... What actually happens? What error do you get? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "A.dian´┐Ż" <Adian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31CB593F-F4DD-4CAB-9F4E-C2131BF7CF95@microsoft.com... > I was migration my Exchange 2000 to 2003 I do my forest prep and domain prep > But i can't create mailboxes ??? > Why??? > some documentation...

cannot uninstall Exchange 2000
Just finished a migration from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2000, and I'm not able to uninstall Exchange 2000 from the old server to demote it gracefully. I realize I can manually uninstall, but I'm trying to avoid that if possible to keep it clean. The error I'm getting is: Setup encountered an error while checking prerequisites for the component "Microsoft Exchange 2000": 0x80072030 (8240): There is no such object on the server. The bottom portion of the log is: [05:51:15] Entering CCompDomainPrep::ScGetEffectiveMode [05:51:15] Leaving CCompDomainPrep::...

Excel formulation to automate values
Hi there, I have a little problem on arranging a small multi-worksheet excel here. Let me explain in a short way then give some details on it. I am trying to make an offers recordsheet which has two worksheets in it. One for products(and their base prices) and an offer sheet. I would like to use a bit dynamic data here. So when I type the name of the product excel would give me the price from other worksheet. in details; Prices worksheet is something like: A B 1 Product BasePrice 2 mouse 5 3 keyboard 8 4 ... And the ...

Conversion from Outlook 2000 to 2003
Currently using Outlook 2000. I am planning on getting a new computer and it will have Outlook 2003 contained on it. How do I save my "data" files (active as well as archive) so I can resume using them with my new computer? Thanks in advance for any help. -- Have a great day, except you spammers To email, remove the obvious ....... On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:10:00 -1000, Les <lester123_nospam@att.net> wrote: > Currently using Outlook 2000. I am planning on getting a new computer > and > it will have Outlook 2003 contained on it. How do I save my "data&qu...

Covert v. 2000 -> v. 2.0

Print Vertical Banner in Pub 2000
Is it possible to print a vertically oriented banner with Publisher 2000? I have made many horizontally oriented banners, and would like to attempt a vertically oriented one. Any tips? Help... ...

force excel to run in only one process excel.exe
force excel to run in only one process excel.exe, excel seems to want to make multiple excel.exe loaded into memory which causes mysheet.copy to fail so i have to close out the xls, kill all running excel.exe, then run the xls again and the macro works. i only have to do this when i am actively debugging a lot. if i just run my macro w/o opening the vba debugger, i can run it as much as i want, but if i run with break points it crashes a lot because of multiple excel.exe loaded into memory. perhaps there is a way i can force excel to only load one excel.exe? Daniel, Are you using Automatio...

Removing hidden mailto:s from Excel?
I received a spreadsheet attachment yesterday and found a mailto:(my address) embedded in a cell under a text string. It was evident in a tooltip that appeared when cell was hovered-over. I told the sender who now says that many of her spreadsheets - used to handle group memberships - have such hidden addresses. What terms would she use to search for these pests, either in My Docs or on opening each sheet? ...