Ev�nements Load et Unload

Quelqu'un peut-il me dire pourquoi je n'arrive pas � s�lectionner les
�v�nements Load et Unload dans
la partie droite de mon UserForm (et ce qu'il faut faire).
(Je n'ai pas d'�v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de ma liste,
la partie gauche ayant le nom
UserForm).
D'avance merci,

                                                    Jean-michel

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

SOS,how to load a invalid or damaged .gif file to create Image Object.
hi everyone. my question is this:how to load a .gif image file that is invalid or damaged image format? Notice,I want to load the invalid damaged image file to operate it. my code is below,but all of they are not correct. -------- 1.Image.FromFile(fileName);load from a file directly,it throws a OutOfMemoryException.In msdn,it's mean the file is a invalid image format. 2.Image.FromStream(stream);load from stream,it throws a ArgumentException. -------- ps:IE and Google Picasa can load and display the damaged .gif file correct. Or there is any other methods to operate the i...

OWA (Not Loading)
Does anyone know of any issues with Satellite Service and the right side of OWA not loading. The left side loads but the user cannot see anything on the right. OWA works from any other connection. Thanks, KG ...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...

loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no
loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no progres. ...

What do I load ?
Hello. I'm trying to develop a web comsuming client using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 comuter. If i comsume this web service: https://xatanet.net/xatanetwebservice/tripexportservice.asmx and do this operation: RetrieveArchivedTrips using: Dim strDate As Date = "2006-04-01" Dim endDate As Date = "2006-04-28" proxy.RetrieveArchivedTrips(strDate, endDate) What do I load when i use the following statements in my program: Dim doc as XmlDocument = new XmlDocument() doc.Load() Any...

Debug image fails to load.
Hi, I created an OS design with KITL, Kernel debugger enabled in Debug mode. But when i try to load the image to the CEPC it fails to boot. I am attaching the log here. ------ SERIAL PORT LOG starts ----------- Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.0 Built Dec 9 2002 18:35:13 Copyright (c) 2000-2001 Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader 3.3 for CE/PC (Feb 6 2003) Boot Args @ 0x1F136 and ucLoaderFlags is 1 PCI Device Configurations (3 PCI bus(es) present)... ======================================================== Bus, Devi...

Click on a link and a picture loads in cell depending on which link you have clicked
Hello If I have five links in cells A1:A5 with peoples names. How can get... e.g. If I click on Bill in A2 then a picture of Bill loads in cell D1 an then click Mark and a picture of Mark loads in D1. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure what you mean by link in A1 through A5, but I'd try it this way: Put all 5 pictures on the worksheet and position them where you want them. Name them to match the values in A1:A5. Select the picture for Bill and then type Bill in the name box (to the left of the formulabar) and hit enter. After all 5...

Hi I am logged on as Domain administrator and have installed Office 2000 twice over.. I am getting the following error, and I have put it into Microsoft Support but it comes up with nothing. The error is "Unknown Error 0xAF54011D You Do not have permission to log on" any Ideas thanks It helps telling where you get this error and where you are trying to connect to. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "News" <sasa@sdfad.com> wrote in message ...

Ev�nements Load et Unload
Quelqu'un peut-il me dire pourquoi je n'arrive pas � s�lectionner les �v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de mon UserForm (et ce qu'il faut faire). (Je n'ai pas d'�v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de ma liste, la partie gauche ayant le nom UserForm). D'avance merci, Jean-michel ...

While loading
I want to show a welcome screen while the application loads in the back ground. How can this be done? Thanks. Jess look at this:- http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dialogspl.asp -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jA8Qf.44094$F_3.26672@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net... >I want to show a welcome screen while the application loads in the back >ground. How can this be done? > > Thanks. > Jess > PJ's website has a nice class for this... obviously if you Google "Splash Scree...

Drop-down lists loading
Hi, I have several huge drop-down lists (countries for several forms,applications etc.) to load into the CRM. The only way to do that, I found is manual typing. Any ideas how I can do that in the automatic way? Thanks. You could use the SDK to do it programatically. How long is the list? Problem is by the time you have written the code to do such a job you usually could have typed the data in. "innab" <innab@nur.com> wrote in message news:0ca201c36bcf$1629b420$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have several huge drop-down lists (countries for several > forms,applicat...

XSD, complexTypes, SQLXML bulk load: What am I missing?
Hello Techies-- I am reading an XML document with many nested elements. Many of these elements go to such a variety of tables, that I am trying to simply the read of the document by dumping the data into a single table using SQLXML/BulkXMLLoad. I have triggers set on an insert of this table to cascade inserts to the appropriate myriad of other tables. Originally I tried to use simpleType, then I tried to use: complexType, mixed="true" when setting up the schema, but received errors from SQLXML stating that mixed type cannot be used. The bottom line: For every level of sequenced ele...

Custom web page loads on POS login
I saw an RMS setup the other day, where they had a custom web page (to enter their customers fuel loaylty number). This page appeared straight away after logging into POS in the main part part of the screen (where your list of items are) Does anyone know how they did this? I can't find anywhere where you can set this, can only find the html web status in SO admin Cheers ...

Cannot load
This may not be the forum; but all of a sudden today when I try to acess Excel from the main I receive notice that something or other cannot locate the what ever to load Excel. All files are there, and I was able acces by going on line. What gives or who should I seek out. Ron Take the what ever and install it on the thinga-jiggy. ~~~Sorry...but if you don't provide specific details, we can't provide specific resolutions. :) ************ Anne Troy VBA Project Manager www.OfficeArticles.com "book12" <book12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F8967...

OWA not loading
On E2K, while using OWA (after login), It’s getting stuck on “Loading” screen. What could be wrong? TIA Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280823 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A25FA6E8-1560-4969-9494-44BB7FA54936@microsoft.com... > On E2K, while using OWA (after login), It's getting stuck on "Loading" > screen. What could be wrong? > TIA > ...

MFC application and Load DLL
Does a MFC Application can load to it DLL ? if yes were can i read how to do load the DLL, and get the DLL interfaces ? I am trying to load Ramdisk DLL to my application and create fast secondary storage option? "Zack" <zackm@infinite-memories.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:BA5F6E43-1340-4F17-987D-D26564BA6332@microsoft.com... > Does a MFC Application can load to it DLL ? > if yes were can i read how to do load the DLL, and get the DLL interfaces > ? > I am trying to load Ramdisk DLL to my application and create fast > secondary storage option? The...

Is it possible to load a database when starting Access from a shortcut? hi, PE wrote: > Is it possible to load a database when starting Access from a shortcut? Yes. You can simply create a shortcut of the database or use FullPathToAccess\MSACCESS.EXE FullpathToDatabase\db.mdb as shortcut destination. mfG --> stefan <-- ...

Very slow loading
This concerns Office 2000. Suddenly Outlook started taking 3 to 4 minutes to open. I uninstalled Office and reinstalled it with Outlook, Word and Excel. Word and Excel load normally but Outlook still takes 3 to 4 minutes to load. I tried renaming the pst files in case they were corrupted so that Outlook would have to create a new pst file. This did not correct the problem. Once Outlook opens it appears to run normally. I am using Windows XP. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have you tried Archiving or deleting old items to reduce the size of your file? "Bob" ...

Outlook Forms slow to load
All of the suddent, one of my customers is having an issue with his outlook client. His forms are taking 3 minutes to load. Any idea why this may be happening? Where are the forms he's trying to load? They wouldn't be halfway around the world, would they? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Boomer" <marionFSU@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171297633.827243.132230@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > All of the suddent, one of my customers is having an issue with his > outlook client. His forms are ta...

Driver Not Loading
I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2.0 I'm running: 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft Intellitype Pro\itype.exe' at startup so I can take advantage of the volume controls on the keyboard to adjust the speaker volume on my monitor. I have a Mitsubishi 17" flat screen monitor which I've had for some time. Yesterday the volume controls worked fine but sometime between late yesterday and today they stopped working. I'm getting the following error in my admin tools event log: 'The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: i8042p...

Custom button image not loading on custom ribbon
I've used Ron de Bruin's great custom ribbon tutorial, however whenever I try to use custom images for button's they disappear. This is the code I'm using for the paticular button <button id="customButton1" label="Label 1" size="large" onAction="Macro1" image="largered1" /> "largered1" is included in my xlsm file. It is a 48x48 bmp file, I've also tried a png file, but no luck. What am I missing?? See my reply in your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/ti...

HOWTO Make a delay load library load with a different name.
HOWTO Make a delay load library load with a different name. Please help, I need my VC++/MFC application to be compiled and linked with "Delay Load" on a particular DLL, that a 3rd party library will load at run time. But the trick is, I need the DLL to be named something else other than its original name as a file, which I then manually load with something like LoadLibrary. To put this in a set of steps, I'm trying to do this: Compile My App, Link My App - Link to 3rd party library X.lib and use delay load on X.dll Run my app. Create my DLL as "Y.dll". LoadLibrar...

Bulk Data Load
We are loading a bunch of hospitals from around the US into CRM as Account objects. We have an autonumber field that was added so that each hospital is assigned a visible code (e.g. 1234-5678) that makes it easier for hospitals that call in to get service. The problem is that the bulk import does not correctly increment the auto-number field. I can map to it and set the values manually in a CSV file but CRM ignores these and just inserts the same number for several thousand accounts. Any ideas why Bulk Import is doing this? How can I bulk import accounts and correctly have CRM generate an au...

Could not load object...
We have a customer that we recently transfered data from her old computer to a new one. She was using Outlook from Office XP. We copied the .PST file. Everything looked okay, but apparently she is getting an error when she clicks on a contact that says something to the extent of: "Could not load an object because it is not available... "Just in time debugging..." "An exception run time error has occured in script.." "new instance of microsoft script editor..." Any idea what could be causing this? If need be, I can get more details. Thanks. Have y...