Errors List re: Excel XP?

Anyone have a comprehensive of Access 2002 error messages
and solutions that they would be willing to share?

Also, what about advisories i.e., "to avoid this - do
that" type of information?

What ever information I receive, I will compile and share
with others in the group.

Thanks in advance!

Dennis
dmburgess@ameritech.net

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

Storing Data in Microsoft Excel
Hi I wonder if anyone out there would help I have excel, and I have some data which I update daily in the spreadsheet, I would like to create a macro, to copy all the data onto another page, and then, so that the next day I enter new set of data and when I press the same button it copies it all to the same page as the other data, but one row underneath (so that it doesn't override it) I know this can be done, but I cant remember how to do it. I did something in VB, active.offset but that's all I can remember if there is anyone that could help that would be brilliant All the be...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

List Boxes Up & Down arrows
Hello Is it possible to detect when the user presses the up and down buttons on a list box - there doesn't seem to be any event that will do it. Nicholas >Is it possible to detect when the user presses the up and down buttons on a >list box - there doesn't seem to be any event that will do it. Nicholas, You can sub-class (derive a class in MFC) the control and handle the WM_KEYXXX messages in the derived class. Do you really want to distinguish between keyboard and mouse operations that way though? Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq by the side of the list ...

Problems with Using Query with Analyze it with Microsoft Excel
We have a problem with Access 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I have a QUERY from ACCESS 2003 and hit the following sequence of commands - "TOOLS" "OFFICE LINKS" and "ANALYZE IT WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL". I notice the Excel pops up and I see fields being imported and when it is down the Excel spreadsheet is blank - not even a blank spreadsheet comes up. What am I doing wrong. We need Access 2003 to link to the data in Excel so we can edit and modify it using EXCEL as well as ACCESS. Thanks for your help. JW ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Re: Writing a resume I'm not sure what I write in objectives #3
"GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... > > "GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... >> >> "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message >> news:eP#YfN65JHA.2656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> GbH wrote: >>>> but neither is a resume!!!! >>> >>> So you're complaining about the lack of acute accents when people >>> refer to a r�sum� as a resume? Why not correct to the intended word >>> rather than a different one - pa...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

set up different default printer for MS Excel
I have a printer A set up as default for my PC. I want to have a printer B to be default one for ALL NEW Excel files. So task is not to change it manually or via some macro button; the task is to have the printer B ready directly after opening of Excel file. Any suggestions? Stefan, You can change the default printer for all applications with the Windows Control Panel. Start - Control Panel - Printers and Faxes. Right-click the printer you wish to be the default, and choose "Set as Default." To set a default printer for Excel only (different from the Windows default printer...

Excel reference
Does anyone know a good reference for the excel functions/methods in powershell. doing the more advance stuff in excel through powershell. Setting print areas, centering columns etc... Saw your old post. Not sure if this will help google Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.ApplicationClass or $a = New-Object -comobject Excel.Application $a|get-method "Chris" wrote: > Does anyone know a good reference for the excel functions/methods in > powershell. > > doing the more advance stuff in excel through powershell. Setting > print areas, cent...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

How do I format text as a hyperlink in Excel
I want up to 1,00o cells in a single Excel worksheet to display as hyperlinks to general web addresses (mainly home pages). Each cell is a different web address. How do I format the Excel cells to display and act as a hyperlink? The formula to use is =HYPERLINK(actual_address, friendly_address) where actual_address is the full link to the website (or other excel sheets/files), and friendly_address is what is shown in the Excel cell - underlined and coloured blue. If friendly_address is missing, the actual_address is shown. Hope this helps. Pete Pete Thanks for this BUT I already hav...

[Fwd: Re: SP3]
FYI Bobbi wrote: > > How does MSE compare to major security suites like McAfee, Norton, etc. in > both effectiveness and whether it bogs down your computer? > Bobbi > MSE rates very highly in test results. I am using MSE on all my systems and I don't have any reasons to complain. Even my slow machines are running fine with MSE. I originally migrated from AVG and AVAST and I don't regret at all now. hth -- THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLI...

How do I set up make the filename appear at the top of Excel docu.
How do I set up make the filename appear at the top of Excel document like it does in Word? File > PageSetup > Header/Footer > Custom Header and then click the filename button -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200737 "jwittrock" wrote: > How do I set up make the filename appear at the top of Excel document like it > does in Word? Do you mean appear on the blue title bar next to Microsoft Excel like Microsoft Excel - filename.xls That is the default behaviour for Excel workbooks. What are you seeing or not seeing? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 15 Aug 20...

Error in closing Outlook

HELP MS WORD AND EXCEL thanks for the help
I have a table in Word that has many rows and cells with text in it. I have a column of text in excel. I would like to get in excel the information from the work document of just the text that is found in my excel column. I tried vlookup but the document in word may have a sentence in it and vlook look at a whole cell not part of it. Thanks for the help very much. Example: word docuement has "table four is next to table three" in excel I have a column ...