Hi,

I tried to export data from oracle query builder to Excel sheet, got a error
message:

OBE-15502 Can only have 16000 per document

Is there any way i can get more records(over 16000 or unlimited) in one
sheet? thanks.

--
JJ
0

Excel Progrom Error

can't find RIS services on a windows 2k3 enterprise sp2
Hello from Spain, i was studying RIS (Remote Installation Services) on a windows 2003 enterprise edition servicepack 2 when i realise i couldn't locate the item for installation on the add/remove program dialog box. I found a "windows deployment services" item but nothing about RIS, altough i could find all the documentation in the Help and Support Center. What am i doing wrong? What is happening? RIS was replaced by WDS in Win 2003 SP2. WDS can work in legacy (RIS) mode. If you'd like to study RIS because you've got some old literature, then inst...

Sharebuilder account import error

The amount on account can't be less than zero
A return was done with a cash payment. It appears a discount was given after the 'amount received' was entered. So we have a posted document with a document amount lower than the 'amount received'. There is a negative amount 'on account'. How can this be fixed? I did a return but it will not accept a value 'on account' which is less than zero. How can this be fixed. wouldn't you want to do a credit note to the custoer account to bring the account 0? -- Fliehigh "rcr" wrote: > A return was done with a cash payment. It appears a discou...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

Picture not appearing when inserted into document
I have a publisher document I'm creating and when I insert my jpeg picutre it does not appear, only the outline which does not help becuase I need to resize. What is going on. This never has happened before. Is is possible that the picture is "behind" your text box? Try bringing it to the front by "Arrange - Order - Bring to Front". "mom2dramaqueen" wrote: > I have a publisher document I'm creating and when I insert my jpeg picutre it > does not appear, only the outline which does not help becuase I need to > resize. What is going on. ...

ERROR

Can't find Australian Banks Online
On the list of financial institutions I can only find American banks. I also have Australian accounts that I would like to add. Could you please advise if this is possible? I am using Microsoft Money 2004. Thanks, Jason You can add foreign banks to money by selecting the not held at a financial instution option when setting up the accounts. The drawback to this is that you cannot link foreign banks to online services and you probably won't be able to download statements from their website because most foreign banks (with the exception of canada) don't support money. This ...

How can I disable outgoing email being sent as attachments?
When I send email I am being told from the person receiving it that it has been sent as an attachment that they have to open to read. How do I disable that feature? JERMAINE <JERMAINE @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I send email I am being told from the person receiving it that > it has been sent as an attachment that they have to open to read. How > do I disable that feature? Try sending your message in plain text. -- Brian Tillman ...

error, chkdsk

Can you have multiple, independent clipboard entries simultaneousl
Very often I want to copy and paste several different, widely separated things from a web page and it would be great if after Control C you could do a Control Something Else and then a Control Something Elser and have them all in your clipboard when you're ready to paste. (Of course you'd also have to have a Control V then Control V1 and Control V2 or its equivalent.) Is this possible? I have a cheap pocket calculator with 3 different memory stores so there is precedent. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Very often I want to copy and paste several dif...

when receiving pics, how can i have it that i scroll down and see
I use Microsoft Outlook 2003. When I receive pictures in an email, I have to open each picture individually. Other people I know can just scroll down in their email to display the pictures. How do I do that? Outlook EXPRESS allows you to view pictures inline. Only if the sender = embeds the pictures in a RTF or HTML formatted message will you be able = to see them without opening each one. Outlook does not display images = by default.=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

Recent Documents Disappear
Office 2007 has been running fine for 18 months with Vista. Last month the "Recent Documents" list began disappearing after a reboot of the computer. Just exiting Excel or Word didn't cause the problem. Using Excel Options/Advanced or running the Diagnostics did no good. I wonder if this isn't some kind of Registry screw up, but will specific instructions to fix. Any help is appreciated. -- D Harris Usually this behavior is the result of the user installing some privacy/security software that wipes/erases recent history entries. D Harris wrote: &g...

Merging Document
I have tried to do a mail merge in Publisher 2002 on postcards but when I merge I get four copies of each address and only want one? What do I need to do differently. Hi Pattyp (Pattyp@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have tried to do a mail merge in Publisher 2002 on postcards but || when I merge I get four copies of each address and only want one? || What do I need to do differently. If you only did a print preview, you will only see one address on all four. You need to actually print to see the different addresses. Do a TEST print to see what I mean. --...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Can you link many workbooks to one template? And Update?
I tack around 100 different workbooks. All are the same "template"; however, I often update the formulas and therefore must go back to each workbook and update them formulas. Is there a way to link all of the workbooks to a "template" to calculate the formulas? And can I change the one template formula so all the workbooks are updated at once? ...

Re: Money 2004

C# XML Documentation Tool

Technical error