Hi,

I tried to export data from oracle query builder to Excel sheet, got a error
message:

OBE-15502 Can only have 16000 per document

Is there any way i can get more records(over 16000 or unlimited) in one
sheet? thanks.

--
JJ
0

Run-time error 80040e14 (Missing Operator) in '% ... Writer's Choice .... %"
I think I know the problem. I don't know the solution. Here's my code... strSQL = "SELECT * FROM [Item Types] WHERE [Title] like '%" & strTestPhrase & "%'" rstItems.Open Source:=strSQL, ActiveConnection:=cnnAllotment, _ CursorType:=adOpenKeyset, LockType:=adLockPessimistic Here's the strTestPhrase as interpretted by the error message... '[Title] like '%Glencoe Writer's Choice Joshual Edel%" Here's the error message... Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression ...

Sales Process Error 09-13-06
Hi Guys I have a problem For some users the sales process fires and creates the initial activity. However, if I go to the opportunity and go to the sales process menu the sales process is not there, also the "Step Name" field does populate, it remains null. have you got read access to quotes for your security role? ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Will" <Will@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE6DC932-D2BA-417D-9F22-0F33A882E8B1@microsoft.com... > Hi Guys I have a prob...

BP timesheet entry error
We are currently entering time in PDK but have recently installed BP 4.0 and would like to enter time thru the BP. When I enter my time I am receiving the following error 'Unit of Measure Schedule not found. Supply the correct query parameters for the entry'. I have hour setup as the UOM on the employee window. We did not have use pay codes checked but I changed that to use pay codes, added a pay code for the employee and set the default pay code but I am still receiving this error. How do I correct this error so we can start using the BP for timesheets. thanks, ...

code error
Please can anyone help - my PC runs out of memory (I currently have 512) I'm presuming that my code is badly written - can anyone please help with this, code follows: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ' Option box allowing user to select relevant ctr filetoopen = Application _ .GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls") If filetoopen <> False Then Workbooks.Open Filename:= _ filetoopen End If Dim strPath As String, strFileName As String strPath = ActiveWorkbook.FullName strFileName = Mid(strPath, InS...

How can I stop my tab settings from reverting?
When I change my tab settings within a document (say from .5 to .25), and then save and exit the document, there are many times when I reopen it that the tab settings have reverted back to the original .5. This causes problems when I send documents to a printer and they open up the document with the wrong tab settings. ...

error about dll?
Hello, they are passed to version 1,2 of the CRM and for my applications on the CRM I would want to use the Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll new that replaces the old one deprecated Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll In one my application has added to the plan the DLL of framework the 1,1 but I obtain the following error: Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Error loading XML file c:\winnt\microsoft.ne t\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.Str ongNameIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Cultur...

Outlook 2002 error? #2
When I try to run outlook 2002 it will not start. I tried the "repair and detect" with out any luck. It wants to start in the safe mode but it will not start. I reinstalled Office Xp over the existing install.and still no luck. This only happens in one Windows XP user, with the other two users Outlook works OK. The error message I get is bellow if from the error report Windows wants to sent to Microsoft. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.4024.0 ModName: mso.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 006d3fe5 Any Help? Thanks "SlipKid" <*the_ox@bigfoot.com*> wro...

Why can't I merge any cells in the workbook?
I tried pressing enter like the help assistant says but that didn't work. None of the cells will merge. I wonder if it's because it's a shared workbook but I don't know how it got shared in the first place. Lots of features don't work with shared workbooks. Look in excel's help for: Features that are unavailable in shared workbooks for a big list. If it's your workbook and it shouldn't be shared, you can use: Tools|share workbook to turn it off. (If the workbook was developed for multiple users to share, don't do this.) Excel User wrote: > &g...

Strange error validating XML against XSD
Hello, I've developed a .NET C# web service; which has one method named, let's say, upload_your_data. This method has one parameter ( string your_data). The value that this parameter will actually have is the content of a XML document. This data will be processed and check for a well-formed xml document and will be validated against a XSD. Before putting my code, let me go on and explain the whole situation. This web method is invoked by some guys outside my organization and they are using java applications (jsp's … it seems to be). I've tested my web method locally (in...

Cutting and pasting from another word document
I want to cut and paste a questionnaire I did into my dissertation as an appendix. However, the questionnaire is formatted differently and has a watermark. My question is, how can I cut and paste (or insert) the questionnaire into my dissertation without having to adjust the dissertation formatting and without having the questionnaire watermark throughout the document. Using print screen to insert loses quality. Insert a section break at the beginning of your questionnaire and go to the headers and footers in the section that contains the questionnaire and then unlink them fr...

eseutil /p error
ive restored our exchange 5.5 database to a different server and im trying to repair our priv.edb database using the eseutil /p command. The database size is around 300Gb. When running the eseutil /p it progresses to around 50% and then stops with the following error: Assertion Failed: dPercentage >=0, file G:\ese97\src\eseutil\edbutil.cxx, line 563. Does anybody know what this error could be and how to resolve it? Also I dont know if it contributes to the problem but the G: drive in the error doesnt exist on the server. Thanks Why are you running eseutil? On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02...

Vlookup to retrive HOW CAN I UPDATE
Background - Three worksheets (COVER, LOOKUP and LOG) are in sam workbook (file). COVER worksheet has area (in column format) that I put in info and marco inserts a row, copies and pastes this info onto the LOG shee (transposed into 1 row per record (This is used to log Machinica trouble tickets , so it has Ticket number, date, Reported by, Location issue, resolved (Yes or No)... then cleans out the info so I can type i another ticket. LOOKUP worksheet has VLOOKUP formulas so in the cells to retrieve th data based on the what I type in cell D10 (Ticket number).. this work fine LOG workshe...

KB976098 won't install. Error code 800F0900, unknown error
Windows update fails to install KB976098. Also tried manually to install with same failing result. Windows update did install KB970653 on 8/23/09. "Tgray" wrote: > Windows update fails to install KB976098. Also tried manually to install > with same failing result. Windows update did install KB970653 on 8/23/09. I use Windows 7, 64 bit version. Update KB976098 gets into an eternal update loop every time. It never finishes, not even after a full night waiting. If I then press sleep or hybernate, the system continues updating when I restart again and I ...

Cumulative Error
Ill try and explain this as best I can. I have a form with a subform, the subform contains all the data, the main form is used as a connection link. On the subform I want to create a cumulative total specific to the project and department according to month so essentially I want something like: (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Detailed) Project: A Department: 0004 (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Sub) Month Planned Cumulative June 342 342 Jul 123 465 Aug 456 921 At the moment I have the following as the control sourc...

How can I extract each Max key value ?
How can I extract the first entries for each key in Excel from the following 4 columns ? (i.e. the maximum value of cocatenated columns 1,2 &4 e.g. JohnSmith200). I already concatenated the first 2 columns as the key and SUMmed the "Values" for each key to create the "Running total" column. key & key Values Running total john smith 100 200 john smith 50 100 john smith 50 50 john thomas 50 50 bob jones 10 110 bob jones 100 100 I want: john smith 100 200 john smith 50 ...

Can I retrieve deleted email from the enlarged database
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop My v.X database is 950Mb with very little email. I know this is because of the deleted emails of the past and that rebuilding the database would produce a new database the right size. I would like to know if I can get to the deleted emails. Can I get them back. I have run in to an issue that I need them. <FONT FACE="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12pt'>On 5/11/10 11:41 PM, in article <a href="59bb859f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0&q...

Cannot Save The File error when creating PDF
My Publisher 2007 has been able to create pdf files using the Save As PDF/XPS plugin from microssoft for over a year. Just used it earlier today. Now I get a 'Cannot Save The File' when I try to publish or save as PDF. I see a lot of older post about this problem, but only suggestions to use other free PDF creators. If I create a new publication it works, but it will not work with existing ones. What changed? It appears to be a coruption in the pub file. Why doesn't microsoft create a file integrity or validation check to look for errors rather than pointing everyo...

how can we send sms through axapta
Please help me in this i will be very much thankful to you all guys our there . thanx Dhiraj yadav This is a newsgroup of Retail Management System.. not AXAPTA.. do you have a sms provider, mobile phone or what?? antonio ...

ignoring errors
Helllo, I have a spreadsheet (rather a big one) which shows an error (triangle in the corner of the cell) in all the cells of a single column. I understand the (apparent) errors and need to 'ignore' them. I know how to do this one by one, but there are over 700 cells in the column. Is there a way of selecting all the affected cells & 'ignoring' the errors in one go ? I dont want to turn off the error checking because the same error could turn up elsewhere . Thanks KK On my copy of XL2003, if I select all the cells with a triangle "error"...

Outlook group by sender errors
We have outlook 2000 and the view configured to group messages by sender. One particular sender has had all it's emails deleted but is still showing with an email from another sender. The item count is incorrect. Any one got any ideas on this one? Thanks Paul ...

Outlook error: "Microsoft Dynamics CRM cannot go online....
"Microsoft Dynamics CRM cannot go online.The Microsoft Dynamics CRM server was not found" I get this message when I push the Go Online button. No errors in event viewer. Nothing wrong with other users - so server side is OK how can I put the CRM Outlook klient to logging more information or something. I I'll run the configure Wizard again everithing starts to work for some time but I loose all my changes (1 week of sales tasks) and I can't afford that. How to troubleshoot this... ...

what did the error mean?how can i correct it?
HWND dlgHwnd = NULL; dlgHwnd = FindWindow(_T("CSessionNotifyDlg"),NULL); --------------------Configuration: SipComm - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... RTCWin.cpp E:\sipusb\91910\RTCWin.cpp(3562) : error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'class CWnd *' to 'struct HWND__ *' Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast You must be making the call from within a CWnd object... therefore it is using CWnd::FindWindow() which returns a CWnd * You have 2 options: (i) specify the Windo...

Y-Error Bars
I am having trouble putting a y-error bar on one data point in my series. Excel wants to add error bars to all points (bars) in the series. Is there a way to do this? Thanks. Hi Diana, To get error bars on a single bar you can use the Custom +/- reference boxes on the Error bar tabs. Use this to get your values from worksheets cells. Obviously within the cells are zero values for all but the bar your want. Cheers Andy Diana wrote: > I am having trouble putting a y-error bar on one data > point in my series. Excel wants to add error bars to all > points (bars) in the ...

Async error
I'm not sure exactly when this has happened. When I 'Test Access' I get 503 errors. I restarted the Async service and noticed the below error in the event log. I noticed a similar issue at; http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/48a444a5e2ce116b I did not import the organisation, nor update the async table manually. I ran the script on the database and it returned 31,874 records. Im not quite sure what that means though. Any help greatly appreciated. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMAsyncService Event Category: None Event ID: ...

can't change how data on 2nd axis is being displayed
I have created a chart with columns on 1 axis and lines on the other. My problem is that I want to show the information on the 2nd axis in correlation to the information that is being displayed on the primary axis. For example, my data for the primary axis is Revenue by Market Segment by Year and the data on my secondary axis is Number of Sales Order by Market Segment by Year. What I am trying to do is so the data point for the Number of Sales order for a particular year in the same place as the revenue for the particular year and market segment is being displayed on the primary axis...