error: Formula is to long in Excel - How can I fix this?

How can I create a link that will send mail to multiple reciepients, with out
getting a pop-up telling me that the formula is too long?

Example:=HYPERLINK("mailto:name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.comname@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,name@domain.com,,"family")
0
Angie (48)

Help with a formula please.
In column "A" I have about 400 file names with each path, for example: D:\Folio_02\AL605_02.xls Each file contains a value named "ATT" and another named "XBB". I need to get these values in adjoining columns. I've tried every variation of the following I can think of without success: A1&"!"&ATT None have worked. I'm sure I have done this before but can't remember and can't find any of my old files with an example. Please help. Jim More like: A1&"!ATT" ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "jim...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

Storing Data in Microsoft Excel
Hi I wonder if anyone out there would help I have excel, and I have some data which I update daily in the spreadsheet, I would like to create a macro, to copy all the data onto another page, and then, so that the next day I enter new set of data and when I press the same button it copies it all to the same page as the other data, but one row underneath (so that it doesn't override it) I know this can be done, but I cant remember how to do it. I did something in VB, active.offset but that's all I can remember if there is anyone that could help that would be brilliant All the be...

Need help w/ excel formula (duplicate entry)
Hello, I am not sure if this is possible but I would like write a formula that would recognize a duplicate entry under same column. e.g., column A has heading of Sample ID# and under is sample ID# in random order. If an entry of ID is then made but if it is a repeat of the ID that was previously entered, I would like to it to give some kind of warning message. Thank you. You may want to read some of Chip Pearson's techniques for dealing with duplicates: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Visit Chip Pearson's site for a Data|validation solution: http://www.cpearson.com/ex...

The amount on account can't be less than zero
A return was done with a cash payment. It appears a discount was given after the 'amount received' was entered. So we have a posted document with a document amount lower than the 'amount received'. There is a negative amount 'on account'. How can this be fixed? I did a return but it will not accept a value 'on account' which is less than zero. How can this be fixed. wouldn't you want to do a credit note to the custoer account to bring the account 0? -- Fliehigh "rcr" wrote: > A return was done with a cash payment. It appears a discou...

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Help with Formula Please
I have the following formula in cell c1 in a spreadsheet: =IF(D1>A1,IF(B1="over","+"),IF(D1<A1,IF(B1="over","-",IF(D1<A1,IF(B1="under","+"),IF(D1>A1,IF(B1="under","-")))))) 200 over - 195 200 over + 205 200 under FALSE 205 200 under + 195 What I've done above is test the formula for all four possible outcomes. As you can see the third outcome in the table (the fourth argument in the formula) is false, but I want it to read "-". I have changed the formula around every way I can thi...

Problems with Using Query with Analyze it with Microsoft Excel
We have a problem with Access 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I have a QUERY from ACCESS 2003 and hit the following sequence of commands - "TOOLS" "OFFICE LINKS" and "ANALYZE IT WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL". I notice the Excel pops up and I see fields being imported and when it is down the Excel spreadsheet is blank - not even a blank spreadsheet comes up. What am I doing wrong. We need Access 2003 to link to the data in Excel so we can edit and modify it using EXCEL as well as ACCESS. Thanks for your help. JW ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

count results of formula, not text in formula
I would like to count the results of a formula, format is a mix of numbers and text. A B Formula in Column B is 1 8 (8),(7) ="("&A1&"),("&A3&")" 2 10 (10) =+A2, with custom formatting of (0) to show brackets 3 7 (8),(10) ="("&A1&"),("&A2&")" 4 14 5 9 There are numbers in Column A in rows 1 to 5, there are formulas in Column B. The actual formulas are the column I need to count the requirements. In this example, I need to count ...

when receiving pics, how can i have it that i scroll down and see
I use Microsoft Outlook 2003. When I receive pictures in an email, I have to open each picture individually. Other people I know can just scroll down in their email to display the pictures. How do I do that? Outlook EXPRESS allows you to view pictures inline. Only if the sender = embeds the pictures in a RTF or HTML formatted message will you be able = to see them without opening each one. Outlook does not display images = by default.=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

need help coming up with a formula.
I know just enough in Excel that I know I can get the info I want but not enough to know how to do it. Any help would be much appreciated. I am working with 2 columns of data, for example: Days in Stock____________Cost 2_____________________$300 21____________________$400 117___________________$600 8_____________________$400 37____________________$500 78____________________$500 What I want to calculate is the average cost for 0-10 days in stock (($300 + $400)/2= $350), the average cost for 11-60 days in stock, and the average cost for 60+ days in stock. What sort of formula would best cal...

formulas #10
Can someone please help me with these 2 formulas that I need to enter into my Spreadsheet?. I am trying to set up a Profit calculator for my Ebay listings. This would be appreciated thanks so much Selling Price - US$25.01 - US$100.00 10.00% of the initial US$25.00 (US$2.50), plus 7.00% of the remaining closing value balance Selling Price - US$100.01 - US$1,000.00 10.00% of the initial US$25.00 (US$2.50), plus 7.00% of the initial US$25.01 - US$100.00 (US$5.25), plus 5.00% of the remaining closing value balance US$100.01 - US$1,000.00 On Feb 7, 11:36 am, "Bacchus" &l...

Can you link many workbooks to one template? And Update?
I tack around 100 different workbooks. All are the same "template"; however, I often update the formulas and therefore must go back to each workbook and update them formulas. Is there a way to link all of the workbooks to a "template" to calculate the formulas? And can I change the one template formula so all the workbooks are updated at once? ...

Re: Money 2004

set up different default printer for MS Excel
I have a printer A set up as default for my PC. I want to have a printer B to be default one for ALL NEW Excel files. So task is not to change it manually or via some macro button; the task is to have the printer B ready directly after opening of Excel file. Any suggestions? Stefan, You can change the default printer for all applications with the Windows Control Panel. Start - Control Panel - Printers and Faxes. Right-click the printer you wish to be the default, and choose "Set as Default." To set a default printer for Excel only (different from the Windows default printer...

About Fixed Asset Management
Might I ask some questions about Fixed Asset Management? 1. While I select the currency ID (not functional currency), an error message is prompted with the following information. The Rate Type ID isns associated with Currency ID "XYZ" Message Number: 30910071 But I can use that XYZ in payable transactions. What should I do if I want to correct this mistake and use the non-funcational currency? 2. I have selected "POST PM to FA". After I post payables transaction using FA accounts in PURCHASE type, I can't find the purchase button appear in Asset General Informat...