error after runing MS update last weel 10/13/2005

After getting update from microsoft I got error when trying sending email
from MS excel program as attachment, with this error:

general mail failure. quit microsoft exel, restart the mail system, and try
again.
0
Quan (3)

No page available for eConnect 10.0 SDK downloads in PartnerSource
Hi, I am trying to download the eConnect 10.0 SDK First Version (not the eConnect 10.0 SDK SP2) from the PartnerSource. But seems like I am taken to SP2 page and not to the basic version page. Can anyone send me the path to the eConnect 10.0 SDK Basic Version download page? Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Vaidy ...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

auto updating source data
Hi I have a matrice that looks something like this: A B 1 service 1000 2 maintenence 500 3 transport 300 4 service 200 5 6 7 8 and from this I like to make a pie-chart with procentage of the costs. The problem is that I never know how many rows I will have and I would like to make my chart's source- data updated automaticaly, so I would have to specify it manually each time. Is this possible? will be thankfull for any comments tnx ...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Can you link many workbooks to one template? And Update?
I tack around 100 different workbooks. All are the same "template"; however, I often update the formulas and therefore must go back to each workbook and update them formulas. Is there a way to link all of the workbooks to a "template" to calculate the formulas? And can I change the one template formula so all the workbooks are updated at once? ...

Re: Money 2004

set up different default printer for MS Excel
I have a printer A set up as default for my PC. I want to have a printer B to be default one for ALL NEW Excel files. So task is not to change it manually or via some macro button; the task is to have the printer B ready directly after opening of Excel file. Any suggestions? Stefan, You can change the default printer for all applications with the Windows Control Panel. Start - Control Panel - Printers and Faxes. Right-click the printer you wish to be the default, and choose "Set as Default." To set a default printer for Excel only (different from the Windows default printer...

Time calculation 01-21-10
Hello, I am working on the employee attendance data entry the time in and out are based on short time format i have created a report sorted by employee ID and by making the sum of total hours per day in order to get how many wrking hours each employee have im getting a wrong calculation Example ID Employee date totalk wrking hours 1 Tia 1/1/2010 16:00 1 Tia 1/1/2010 16:00 1 Tia 1/1/2010 16:00 1 Tia 1/1/2010 16:00 1 ...

Technical error

"MS Analysis Tool"
Hi all Is there any tool called "MS Analysis Tool" ? what does it mean ? Do you know any sample tool name ? Many thanks. - MSK Microsoft Baseline Security Analyser (MBSA) perhaps? See http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/tools/mbsahome.mspx "MSK" <mannaikarthik@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1149839769.105243.154390@j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi all > > Is there any tool called "MS Analysis Tool" ? what does it mean ? Do > you know any sample tool name ? > > Many thanks. > > - MSK > ...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

HELP MS WORD AND EXCEL thanks for the help
I have a table in Word that has many rows and cells with text in it. I have a column of text in excel. I would like to get in excel the information from the work document of just the text that is found in my excel column. I tried vlookup but the document in word may have a sentence in it and vlook look at a whole cell not part of it. Thanks for the help very much. Example: word docuement has "table four is next to table three" in excel I have a column ...

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...