envelope address labels

undefinedSIZE=12

?procedure to generate simple address lables from selected columns in
spread sheet for a specified sheet of labels. Word label dialogue is to
difficult

John M. Petterso

--
INTAI
INTAIR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1542

John

Is there a question here?

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:04:41 -0500, INTAIR
<INTAIR.1ec6am@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

>undefinedSIZE=12
>
>?procedure to generate simple address lables from selected columns in a
>spread sheet for a specified sheet of labels. Word label dialogue is too
>difficult
>

>John M. Petterson

0
Gord

Lost addresses when converted from office to outlook
My computer came with a free 90 day preview of office. I put all my email addresses into it. When the office subscript ended, I was automatically converted to Outlook Express 6.0. However, none of my email address came with it. How do I transfer my email addresses from my former Offfice to my new Outlook Express? You can't. You would have to export them to a format OE can use, such as CSV. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28f8a01c464f5$df4cbd50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My computer came with a free 9...

What outgoing mail server is used Outlook for MSN email address?
Setting up a new Internet account on Outlook asks for a POP3 and SMTP server, I use MSN, which requires an HTTP outgoing server for Explorer. MSN support agreed I could use my MSN Hotmail account on Outlook, but did not know how, help anyone? Set it up as an HTTP account, not POP3, and the server fields will be filled in for you. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlo...

change old email address from Word
Please help - whenever I send an email from Word, it shows my email address to be my old address. How do I change the email address from Word to match my email address from Outlook! I'll wait for your reply - thanks, Shelley -- Shelley Taylor shelleytaylor@cfl.rr.com Make sure you have the correct reply to address under the general tab of Outlook's account properties. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding not answer: Shelley Taylor <shelleytayl...

transfer address book
I want to transfer the Outlook 2003 address book on my desktop to Outlook 2003 on my laptop. How do I do this? Thanks. First, realize that Outlook does not use an address book. All Contact data resides in your Contacts Folder. Copy that data to a new PST file, then open that file on your laptop. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "alan" <nhmsband@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1c08f01c4519f$0d3edcd0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I want to transfer the Outlook 2003 address book on my > desktop to Outlook 2003 on my laptop. How do I do this? > Thanks. ...

deleted addresses still there
Hi, Does anyone know how to permanently remove people from the Outlook address book/contact list? When I remove someone from a distribution list, they don't appear on the list, but the mail sent to the distribution list still sends it to them? I have also deleted individuals from the address book only to have them come up as prompts. How can you get it to "forget" them? Thanks anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have also deleted individuals from the address book > only to have them come up as prompts. Ho...

Erroneous Address Book Views entry in GAB
We are running Exchange 5.5, SP4, W2K, with four sites. Clients use only Outlook 2000/2002 Today I attempted to create a new Address Book View within Exchange Administrator, but as it populated there were a number of sublistings that auto created that I didn't want; so I deleted the newly created Address Book View. It is gone from the view in Exchange Administrator, but now it has populated in the Global Address Book for all Outlook clients. I have gone through the steps of regenerating the offline address book. I have waited six hours in case there was a replication issue, but it won...

Does anyone print envelopes on a separate printer and how ?
How do I print a flyer on say, a coor laser printer and a corresponding envelope using a different b/w printer with mail merge ? If your flyer and envelope are two separate publications, you can setup the same data file to merge both publications. You needn't use the same printer for both. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pyroplotter" <pyroplotter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:769235C2-000C-4429-9159-2C6EA3F2E482@microsoft.com... > How do I print a flyer on say, a coor las...

delivery restrictions and foreward to external address
Hi all! I've a problem with the restriction I setted up in my smtp connector and the foreward field in user's AD properties (exchange general->delivery options). Here's my enviroment: ===================== My customer is migrating from postfix to exch; all the clients are configured to use smtp/pop3 in their outlook. The final goal is an exch-outlook "native" enviroment. The step I'm today is: exch full started and clients still in pop3/smtp conf; no impacts (except this post!) for users thanks to detailed postifx->exch rules mapping. Postifx was configu...

AD account
Created new AD account then created Exchange mailbox for account. After 24 hours, the AD account still has no email address associtaed with it. Tried reapplying the Recipient UPdate Policy - still no luck. Can't send mail to this account, also does not show up in the GAL. Any thoughts? You should check the Recipient Update Service. -- Greetings, Hans Sleurink MCSA, MCSE 2000 "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ddb901c423c2$f3e58770$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Created new AD account then created Exchange mailbox for > account. After 2...

additional smtp email address
Hi, currently if my Exchange 2003 server is hosting the email for abc.com. if I want to have additional smtp address like xyz.com hosting in the same server. Is there any way I can do it? Thank you HW In news:OZ2kpaduGHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, hsiwai <hsiwai77@streamyx.com> typed: > Hi, > currently if my Exchange 2003 server is hosting the email for > abc.com. if I want to have additional smtp address like xyz.com > hosting in the same server. Is there any way I can do it? > > Thank you > > HW Sure - see http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.htm...

Multiple E-mail Address for 1 User with Forwarding
Is it possible to create 2 E-mail addresses for one user and have the 2nd forward to the first? TIA. -- Regards, Allan C They are currently running Exchange Server 5.5 sp4. The scenario is that one user is receiving a lot of Spam. He would like to change his E-mail address * now * before he can contact everyone. Even if he did, some people will send to his old address by mistake. So, we would like to have 2 addresses running concurrently so nothing drops in the bit bucket. We would like to have the first address (with the Spam) forward to the 2nd so that he doesn't have to login ...

Envelopes
Just purchased Publisher Deluxe...I only see 2 size options for envelopes (3-5/8 x 6-1/2 & #10 Legal). I need 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 at least...surely there are other options. Am I missing something? Thanks! After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Jeanne <Buzireland@aol>... > Just purchased Publisher Deluxe...I only see 2 size > options for envelopes (3-5/8 x 6-1/2 & #10 Legal). I > need 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 at least...surely there are other > options. I believe Publisher takes its envelope sizes from the printer driver - updating that m...

Schedule labels
Hi, Please advise: How do I go about creating additional schedule labels (by default it shows a label for Busy, Tentative, Out of office and no information)? Systems used: Exchange 2003 server; Desktop - W2K; Outlook 2002SP2 Thanks. ...

address book #39
outlook express, win xp prof, with full service packs oulook opens & receives email ok, when i ckick on 'write message' it says The Address Book Failed to Load. i cannot uninstall & reinstall outlook in xp any ideas? roy -- Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire. Come visit me www.roycollingwood.co.uk This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to...

CD labels with curved text
How do I insert round or curved text that will follow the curve of the inside or outside circumference of the CD label without using Word Art? TidyGirl wrote: > How do I insert round or curved text that will follow the curve of the inside > or outside circumference of the CD label without using Word Art? By using a different program. The only way to have curved text in Publisher is with WordArt. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Look here, scroll down to text inside a circle. Not for the faint of heart. http://msauer.mvps.org/more_graphics.htm -- Mary Sa...

Specify envelope sizes
I need to know how to specify an exact envelope size. In Publisher 2000 one would select, File Page setup Envelopes Select from the list or input the size of choice. -- Don Vancouver, USA "k9nika" <k9nika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:462C7ED1-DE8B-433E-B549-78F30C4E3033@microsoft.com... >I need to know how to specify an exact envelope size. Winthin Pub 2007: Getting Started task pane - Envelopes - On the right side, choose your envelope size Within Pub 2010: File tab - New - Envelopes - scroll down to blank sizes ...

Can't locate old address book
My computer recently crashed big time but I have a back-up of the entire hard drive including my Outlook 2007 on a separate stand-alone drive. I backed up using a program called Acronis. Now I have reinstalled Outlook 2007 on a new computer. I have been able to restore all of my archive files (.pst), but I cannot seem to restore my address book. I have no idea what file extension or even where to look. Any ideas...anyone? There is no address book in Outlook. It is only a view of your Contacts, which of course you still have in your PST file. There are ample instructions ever...

How do I get the document to align with my labels?
I keep trying to print these labels, and they end up wasting because the alignment is off. I am using the right number labels along with the application, but for some reason it's not working. My printer is a F335 All-In-One. Please advise. Thank You. Extremely difficult without seeing them. But 99% of the time it is because normal.dot has been modified by adding a Header or Footer or similar and labels are based on normal.dot. So try starting Word in Safe Mode and create a sheet of labels to see if that works. If it does, rename normal.dot as normal.bad and start Word agai...

Email address generation
Right now, all SMTP email addresses are created using the user login. I want the email addresses to be created by using Last.First@domain.com. How do I do that? I can't figure it out -- is it the email address templates? I can't figure out how to make that change. Thanks, Blake Hi Blake, Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285136&Product=exchange. Hope this helps. Michael Palermiti Exchange Supportability This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Blake Ringholz" <anonymous@discuss...

How to change 'Address List Name' Property from a MailEnabled Public Folder?
I want to change the 'Address List Name' Property of my MailEnabled Public Folder from 'Same as folder name' to 'Use this name', but i found no Property or Method. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/maintain/ex2kwsh.mspx With the attached Script i can modify SMTP Adress and Alias, but not the Address List Name Entry for the Addressbook. Who can help? ' ------------ Dim strURLOpen Dim strURLItem Dim objMailRecipient Dim objConnection Dim objRecord Dim objFolder Const adModeReadWrite = 3 Const adOpenIfExists = &H2000000 Const adCreateC...

How do I transfer addresses and calendars from Palm to Outlook?
Or, how do I transfer data from my Palm (m515) pda to my new Dell Axim (x30) pda? Assuming it can be done, hopefully. Thanks; joe@meritcommercial.com ...

Address doesn't show up in address link after importing
I imported a list of 10 contacts into CRM 4. All required information was imported and displayed correctly in the Details->information tab. However, the address information is not showing up in Details->address link. Am I missing some information during import process? Any recomendaion or assistance would be much appreciated. ...

Allow access to address book
Using VBA in Outlook 2000, I have a simple subroutine set up to send an e-mail on certain events. When the code gets to the "JulieMsg.Send" line, Outlook will prompt the user "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" The user has to allow this action to happen. I really need to automate this feature so that it doesn't require user intervention. Is there any way to do this with the code, or with some option settings within Outlook? The code is as follows: Sub HighPriorityNotify() Dim JulieMsg As ...

Address Search
Hi Group, Newbie trying to learn some basics. I have a list of addresses and have created queries to return postcode matches. Each query returns perhaps 20 different addresses. To cut this list down I've created a query using a table which provides the property number and the postcode. That works fine. Where I get stumped is where the property has a name not a number or perhaps both. I am trying, so far without success, to compile a query that looks for postcode and either property number or name, which would include an added safeguard that would return alternate property matches i...

filter by MY sending address
Can I create a filter to send copies of emails I send to a particular folder based upon the email address I send it from? Usiing the signature is not specific enough. Thanks, Scott ...