enter data in cell which will start macro to move data to sheet2

I have two sheets, one sheet has name, score, handicap, net score.  I have a
macro that I run after I enter the new score and it updates sheet2.  I would
like to enter data on sheet1 and it auto update on sheet2.  The column's are
a, b, c, d.
I update column  b.  When it updates it needs to take column (a) name, and
column (b) score and update it on sheet2, with the lowest score first.  Again
I have a macro that I start and update after I've finished entering the
scores, just looking for a quicker way to do this.

Thank You
0
Tommy1 (44)

data sort #2
is there an easy way to sort data a-z ignoring space, comma etc Steve -- stevebicks ------------------------------------------------------------------------ stevebicks's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4800 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=516673 Hi Steve, Create a helper column and subsume the characters you don't want. Excel has a nesting level of 7 for worksheet functions. =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")," ","") and use the fill handle to copy the formul...

Change chart type in single data series, Excel 2007
I can't get it to change the chart type on a single data series in the new Excel 2007. The "change chart type" is grayed out. Thank you, What kind of chart is it? If it's a 3D chart, you can't change only one series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "momof3" <momof3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F78063A1-DB29-4081-B909-BDA99F2DEBFD@microsoft.com... >I can't get it to change the chart type on a single data series ...

data sort box too big-can it be formatted
Excel 2007? Sort Dialog box can be reduced to about 3 inch by 6 inch at smallest. Use sizing arrows to bring down to that size. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:27:01 -0700, Clee <Clee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: can it be formatted to stay the smaller size? I keep having to reduce it and it is annoying "Gord Dibben" wrote: > Excel 2007? > > Sort Dialog box can be reduced to about 3 inch by 6 inch at smallest. > > Use sizing arrows to bring down to that size. > > > Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP > > On Tue, 2 Jun ...

Move from SQL2000 to SQL2005
We are moving a Great Plains installation to a new server. We are also moving from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005. I tired to follow the scripts to move the users in the KB article 878449. 1) We ran the Capture Logins script on the SQL 2000 database. 2) backed up the databases. 3) Recreated all of the companiess on the new server with SQL 2005. 4) Restored the backed up databases from the source server. 5) Ran the drop user company scripts. This was when we received errors that the users were all ready in databases and roles. I tried to manually delete the users from the databases, but was r...

Why is Actual Work updated when entering time into Work Field?
We're using MS Project 2007 and seeing that sometimes when time is entered into the Work field for a task, that task's Actual Work is updated to the same value entered in the Work field. This happens to multiple resources, but only on some of their tasks and not on others. For example, for the weeks of 1/24 and 1/31, whatever hours I schedule (enter in the "work" cell in the Resource Usage View) for a given task also appears in the "actual" cell. The tasks are setup up differently. Some are Fixed Work, some are Fixed Duration. I believe all have the e...

Back up and moving data
How do I back up or move my data to my pen drive to see it in my laptop In Quicksell was as easy as copying and paste .mdb Sorry just moving to RMS JAL, More difficult with SQL. SO Admin | File | Connect | Database | Backup or SO Manager | Utilities | Backup Database You will then need to restore the database to your laptop. SO Admin | File | Connect | Database | Delete | Database | Create | Select your backup file from the device. -- * "JAL" <toto@telcel.net.ve> wrote in message news:eV5DRTL9FHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... How do I back up or move my data to my...

Access my Money data on the Web
I want to synchronize my money data with MSN money but apparently the option "Access my Money data on the Web" is not available in the Int. English version. What's the alternative here? It's available when you use http://moneycentral.msn.com/home.asp in the investing>portfolio screen. On that page file>export has an option to export to Microsoft money. If you haven't been using this web there may be some initialization procedure but I've been using it for so many years (all the way back to Win95) I don't remember what may be required. Frank "Raf&q...

Eliminate References and Keep Data
Hi, I have 55 workbooks that are filled with formulas that take data from other workbooks. I would like to get rid of the formulas, but keep the data. I would like all compiled workbooks to have any references eliminated. How can this be done? Thanks, Reed Reed. Select the cells, Copy. Now paste-special right over the original cells with Edit (or right-click) - Paste special - Values. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Reed" <oscar49337@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:egaVeRx$EHA.2552@TK2MS...

How do I set up Data entry to match My Application Form
I have a specific Application Form that I must fill out by hand at each interview. I have created the form in Excel to allow me to type the info into the appropriate fields. This however labor intensive and it is easy to make a mistake that may change a different field. Can I create separate listing or database (similar to the mail merge concept) that will just drop the info into the proper cells on the form with out me touching the form itself? You could create an Input sheet. I'd name it Input <bg>. Then in column A, put a nice description. In column B, put your entry: ...

Excel 2003 spreadsheet. I enter the any number and it is entered.
If I enter a number into a cell it is put in like a decimal. For example, if I enter 10 it is put in as .1 500 is entered as a 5 Thank you Mary Mary, Goto Tools>Options and on the Edit tab you should see The Fixed Decimal Places box checked. Uncheck it. -- HTH RP "maryu" <maryu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65C0E0FB-43F3-4F34-8A86-FBA3F02EC9B1@microsoft.com... > If I enter a number into a cell it is put in like a decimal. For example, if > I enter 10 it is put in as .1 500 is entered as a 5 > Thank you > Mary ...

How do I make all cells in a table the same height & width?
Is there an easy way in Publisher to take a preformatted table and change the size of cells so that all are the same height and width? Use grid guides from Arrange, layout guides or create your guides from the ruler (arrange, ruler guides). There is no easy way. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jdmundy" <jdmundy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBA41AD8-7933-493C-8145-C439509A545B@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way in Publisher to take a preformatted table and change the > ...

transferring outlook data #2
When transferring calendar outlook data, the start and stop times are exactly 3 hrs earlier. Both computers have 2002 ver. 10.0. A little help on how to correct this would be appreciated. Thanks Mitchell J <bamisky@aol.com> wrote: > When transferring calendar outlook data, the start and > stop times are exactly 3 hrs earlier. Both computers > have 2002 ver. 10.0. Sounds like a time zone conflict between the Calendar and Windows. -- Brian Tillman ...

Move a Column to rows
How can I move text that is in a column to rows -- soddyd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- soddydj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2571 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39129 Try using Copy then Paste Special - Transpose HTH Phil Copy the cells in the column you want to be in a row, go to the cell yo want to paste the data and hit Edit, Paste Special and select Transpos in the tickbox. Click ok -- swedish ma ----------------------------------------------------------...

Data Table in Clustered Column Charts
I have created a pivot table with these data: Count of User Year Unit 2006 Grand Total A 10 10 B 8 8 C 7 7 Grand Total 25 25 After that I created a Clustered Column Chart, and I am able to create a data table with the values as shown from the table. I would like to include another set of data as follow: Unit percentage A 1.27% B 10.39% C 70.00% Is there any way that I can include these data (which is in the same excel screen) in the same graph? ...

Filter records by date in subform by date entered in mainform.
Hello, I've spent 3 days trying to understand what I'm doing wrong.....Here is the summary of my problem. I have a form named 'frm_EfficiencyStats' and a subform within the form named 'qry_Total hours subform' (the subform is based on a query). The form contains a text box (for date) which is bound to a table 'tbl_EfficiencyStats'. I would like to be able to enter a date in the text box on my form, and display the records in the subform based on the date I entered in the text box. The subform will only pull records from my table based on the date. Here are th...

Macro & Yes/No Flip an Object?
Excel 2000 ... I have an "Object Arrow" that works similar to a hand on a clock. I am trying to move the arrow with recorded Macros, but depending upon where arrow is going to/from I find the need to sometimes "Flip" the Object ... Since the to/from is random ... I would like a little YES/NO Macro instruction to insert in my recorded code ... Macro would basically say ... If Object position OK ... Select YES ... Move on (skipping the "Flip" routine) If Object Position NOT OK ... Select NO ... Move on (activating the "Flip" routine). FYI ... ...

Dependent List
I have three dependent lists. The lists are working just fine. List 1 List 2 List 3 If, after selecting an item in each list, you go back and change and item, the dependent lists do not update. Also, if you delete a selected item, the other lists do not update. I used =INDIRECT(SUBSTITUTE(D2," ","")) Any suggestions? thanks. Hi Toni, Here is a good site for dependant drop downs. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html I think I understand what you are shooting at. You select Fruit from 1, and Apples from 2 and Granny Smith from 3. Now you se...

Data Synchronization at multiple locations
Hi! One of our customer demands a scenario where he requires distributed architecture with multiple databases and IIS on which to deploy MSCRM now databases will be one central database with all the records and two localized databases with records of their cities only (Something like putlook client - server case where sales user has his own data while server contains everyone's data ) Is their some kind of data synchronization available or should we go for DTS kind of applications Regards Pritpal Singh ...even a "mirrored" office holding the "same" data.. - Can ...

Changing cell references
I am building a spreadsheet to pull data by year from other spreadsheets. On this spreadsheet, my cell formulas would reference spreadsheet "Sheet 2004" for data from 2004, "Sheet 2005" for data from 2005, etc. Is there a simple way to change the cell references to the correct sheet name if the row and column references remain the same? For example: 'Sheet 2004'!$B$5 needs to be changed to 'Sheet 2005'!$B$5 in subsequent columns. Thanks. try Edit Links under the edit menu. "Tracey" wrote: > I am building a spreadsheet to pull data by...

how to see locked cells
i�d like to know how can i do to see (easily) whether a cell is locked or not, when the workbook IS NOT protected, because using "format / cells" for each one is a little messy thanx a lot!!!!! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can add a Lock Cell button to the toolbar: Choose Tools>Customize Select the Commands tab Choose the Format category In the list of command buttons, scroll almost to the bottom, to find the Lock Cell button Drag the Lock Cell button to the toolbar Close the Customize window. Select a cell, and lock/unlock the cell by clicki...

Query Data With....
I hv this table Cust ID A 123-45 B 123344 C 1-2-45 D 1 2227 Q, How to find cust ID with - only or those with spaces Thanks "zyus" <zyus@discussions.microsoft.com> д���ʼ� news:387CB40E-B52D-4FCD-AC66-F5014EBBA57E@microsoft.com... > I hv this table > > Cust ID > A 123-45 > B 123344 > C 1-2-45 > D 1 2227 > > Q, > > How to find cust ID with - only or those with spaces > > Thanks select * from tablename where id like '%-%' Tried...but failed.. "wang...

Help with cell referenceing
I'm trying to create an excel sheet that adds a number of segment duration times together to provide the total time for all segments. No problem. Then I calculate the start time and end time for each of the segments. The start time is calculated using the end time of the previous segment. The end time is calculated by added the segment time to the start time. No problem But... When I cut and insert a row cells containing the segment start, end, and duration time, the sheet gets all screwed up as the relative cell reference are adjusted for the newly inserted line, and I don't wa...

replace data w/ new data
I have a text file that I opened in excel and need to replace some of the data with new data. I cannot use the find/replace all function because the old data is not in a consistent list form. The data I need to replace is in column F. But there is also other info in the same column that I don't want to lose. Old Data: MAN GM 1.07305E+17 CP 1Z7812X90312160167~ New Data: 1Z67X81F0345554229~ It's very hard for me to explain...but I have hundreds of these that I need to replace the invalid tracking numbers with the valid ones. Thanks, -- Tawny Galvin VAS Entertainment Excel...

Can't install back up data on Microsoft Money 2001after crash
My computer crashed last week. I have reinstalled my Microsoft Money 2001 software. I have the back up data on two floppies. But I cannot get the back up data to transfer to the Microsoft Money 2001 program. I get the back up data to my C drive but no further. I have read the "Getting the Most from Microsoft Money 2001" and I followed the instructions carefully, but the instructions seem to be only for restoring the data to the hard drive, not to the Microsoft Money 2001 program. HELP! What are you doing? File|Restore in Money? If the backup was made by Money, what'...

cant start my user-created service.. error 1053
We have several XP machines at my place of business where, upon a user logging in and the desktop loading, they simply get a blank wallpaper and cursor and it stays like that indefinitely. The problem is intermittent. I found that explorer isn=92t running automatically when this happens. I could simply C-A-D, get to Task Manager, start a new task and run explorer that way, which would then bring the rest of the desktop. Unfortunately, this is a little too much for our end users to be able to remember. So I whipped up a little AutoIT script to put in their startup folder, that checks...