Emailing worksheets in body

When I try to send a worksheet in the body of an email, i
only gets options to mail recipient (for review) and mail
recipient (as attachment), I no longer can just send an
email with the worksheet in the body.  How can I change
this.  I also just installed Adobe Professional 6.0 which
has review features to it, I don't know if that affected
my Excel or not.
0
excel7794 (1)

How to deactivate CRM Tags in emails subject line ("CRM 01564000)
Hello, Whenever I send an email, my clients receive an email with a tag at the end of the subject line like CRM: 000452600 . This is really unprofessional and I want to remove it . Do you know how to do that ? Thanks That is for email tracking, if you disable it, the email will not tracking in CRM. -- Jim Wang Business Solutions Engineer MCSE, MCDBA, Microsoft CRM Professional United Kingdom "Raphael B" wrote: > Hello, > > Whenever I send an email, my clients receive an email with a tag at the end > of the subject line like CRM: 000452600 . This is real...

distribution group emails don't reach all recipients
Exchange 2000 - single Win2K server, single 2k3 domain. We've just noticed an odd problem - certain internal emails sent to distribution groups fail to reach some of the intended recipients in those groups. Is this a known problem? What could be the cause? Thank you. Always related to DC/GC replication issue. If the GC which DL Expansion server talks to does not contain the user's information, then the mail could not be delivered. ...

URGENT : How to get CHECKBOX object value from a Excel Worksheet by a C# Class
As subject... I wanna get the value of some Visual Basic Object (Checkbox) in a Excel Worksheet by calling a C# class / VB.NET class.... May I ask for advice ??? What I got ....only Excel application, workbook, worksheet....and so on... Excel.Application excelApp = new Excel.ApplicationClass(); Excel.Workbook excelWorkbook; Excel.Sheets excelSheets; Excel.Worksheet excelWorksheet ; I am not familiar with c#, however the checkbox objects parent is the worksheet. For example in VBA Worksheets("sheet2").CheckBox1.Value - contains the "checked" indicator You i...

Emails based on Activites (Workflow)
I would like to setup a simple workflow rule that sends an email to the user when an activity is assigned to them, from another user. Also when an activity is completed I would like for it to automatically send an email to the original user who created the activity. I have not been successful at doing this. Any one that has any information on this, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated -- Thank you in advance In v1.x, workflow events don't fire for activities. This will be supported in the next version though. If you need to do this today, check out the post-callo...

truncated email in Outlook2000
A couple of my users have some of their emails received truncated. Others receiving the same email do not have this problem. They are all using Win98, some se,with 256MB RAM on PIII. Those who receive the email in full content tried to do a forward to the affected user, but the same thing happens. At first I thought it was because the user has large pst files but removing it didn't help. I have searched MS support and technet support but couldn't find any solution to this. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks Alicia Hi Alicia, Does the mail that is being truncated a...

Is it really possible to just send an email?
I am one of those people who dreads coming back to Outlook. Here is the reason why. All I want to do is send one email that resides with nine others in my outbox. I have spent 4 hours trying to figure out how to send one stupidly simple email. I have just completed writing 30 pages of code for a website but I can't send one email with Outlook. Can somebody please put me out of my misery and tell me how to do it or what is this program supposed to be used for. "cjcoombes" <cjcoombes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DD5E6E6-B45A-46AA-BF39-9A77B...

CRM email router requires Outlook Express components...
Hi, Just thought I'd pass on our success story with CRM-Exchange integration. We've been experiencing nothing but headaches with the Exchange Router configuration in the past week. We were not able to send emails from CRM and/or Web interface. What we had determine was that Outlook Express needs to be installed on the CRM servers. We are running CRM 3.0 on 2003 servers. However, by default, our servers are setup without Outlook Express components. Tons and tons of logs were passed back and forth to Microsoft BS. We decided to test by installing OE components and this finally reso...

Protecting a Worksheet but ability to Sort
Does anyone know if you can protect a worksheet so other users cannot change the contents of the cells, but still allow them to sort the worksheet? I have tried everything to get this to work, but to no avail. Thank you, Toni Maybe you could put a button from the forms toolbar on the worksheet. Assign a macro to that button that 1. unprotects the worksheet 2. sorts the data 3. reprotects the worksheet Toni wrote: > > Does anyone know if you can protect a worksheet so other > users cannot change the contents of the cells, but still > allow them to sort the worksheet?...

Email addresses without user accounts
We have both 2003 & 2007 Exchange in our domain, we are part way through a transition to 2007. Is there a method to list all of the email addresses within the domain that do not have a user account associated with them, for example mail enabled public folders or distribution groups ? Run this command from Exchange Management Shell, it will spit out a list of DL's and smtp address associated with them. [PS] C:\>get-distributiongroup | fl name, emailaddresses > c:\addresses.tx As for Public Folders, you might try Get-publicfolderstatistics but not sure thi...

Outlook Calender body no HTML (RichEdit control??? RTF or Plaintex
We have a problem showing a HTML body in an Accept / Reject mail message. I have read on a forum that a HTML body is not supported because the calender responses are shown using the "RichEdit" control in Outlook. This control can only show RTF or plaintext. When I view the source of the message in Outlook 2007 I see a comment line stating a transformation from the original body to a RTF body. I am unable to find this in the MSDN documentation, can someone tell me if I'm correct? Paul van de Louw;109289 Wrote: > We have a problem showing a HTML body in an A...

why do my deleted emails keep coming back
could you please tell me why my deleted emails keep coming back every time i hit the send/recieve button. what can i do to fix this? You should probably try to find a newsgroup for mail programs, what has that to do with excel? Tip. Make sure your email program deletes the emails from your mail server Regards, Peo Sjoblom "denise@shelteredcovemarina.com" wrote: > could you please tell me why my deleted emails keep coming back every time i > hit the send/recieve button. what can i do to fix this? ...

Yahoo emails to Outlook
Hi, does anybody know how to transfer emails from Yahoo to Outlook. and what is POP? Yahoo! mail requires a paid account to download and use through Outlook. Look on their page and query help files there. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Iza asked: | Hi, does anybody know how to transfer emails from Yahoo to Outlook. | and what is POP? Thank you Milly, now what about gmail? Does it also requires paid account? ...

Email sits in Server and won't deliver to mailboxes
I have Exchange server, setup to run owa. I can send emails just fine from the email accounts. However, email coming into the server just sits in the que and will deliver. Any ideas why? email from another server in your Org, or email from the Internet? "Zig" <Zig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C9E71E9-B3B8-4996-A458-21206BCBBEE9@microsoft.com... > I have Exchange server, setup to run owa. I can send emails just fine from > the email accounts. However, email coming into the server just sits in the > que and will deliver. > > Any ideas ...

Exchange 2k server stopped accepting email
We are running Exchange 2000 server and a mix of Outlook 2000/2003 clients. At 00:00:04 on Saturday morning our Exchange server stopped accepting incoming email. There are no errors in the exchange logs or the event log. All exchange services are running. We can send and receive mail internally in the building and email sent to outside addresses goes through OK. But anything sent to us is "deferred". No bounce messages are sent. The server has been restarted several times with no changes. Running the mta tool shows no problems. The user mailboxes are all there and accessible. Whe...

Macro help need with worksheet unprotect/protect and closing an externally referenced file...
Hi, I have the following macro that will shell out and open another spreadsheet to bring some data back into my workbook. Somehow, I need this macro to close that externally referenced file (without saving) once it opens it, manipulates some data and copies it to bring back into my workbook. Everything works now except the closing part. The second part of my problem is that one of the sheets in this workbook is protected because of a macro button I have on that sheet. It's protected without a password. I need to get the protection to temporarily be turned off to do some things and the...

Emailing a Publisher Newsletter
Hi, I would like to use Publisher 2002 to create a newsletter to email to a large group of people. I know I can create a distribution list in Outlook, but my list of contacts is way to large for that and growing. Is there a "bulk mailer" type program that I can use with Publisher? Something I could maybe download that weeks newsletter to and it would send it out to my group? On Sep 28, 1:31 pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to use Publisher 2002 to create a newsletter to email to a > large group of people. To view it, they ...

email list in CRM
Hello, i was asking how to show all the domain users in the CRM web access email list, as they are shown only if we are using the sales for outlook, so is it applicable to show them in the web interface, and if yes, how can i do that? -- Regards, Marwa Home Page > Settings > Business Unit Settings > Users -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com My CRM blog can also be found at http://www.dynamics-crm.com "marwa" wrote: > Hello, > > i was asking how to show all the domain users in the CRM web access email > list, as they are shown only if we ar...

Change my email address on outlook
How do I change my email address with outlook express? Corina <Corina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I change my email address with outlook express? 1) Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup 2) Click Tools>Accounts and change what you like. -- Brian Tillman Try asking in the Outlook Express Newsgroup. This Newsgroup addresses issues with MS Office Outlook. "Corina" <Corina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B116CF85-034A-4418-8C22-24062D936555@microsoft.com... > How do I change my email address with outlook express? ...

Outloo reads aloud emails
I have Outlook 2002 installed. I usually send an email by using the key combination Alt/S but occasionally, instead of the email being sent, a voice starts reading aloud the email I have written. Now I have tried all sorts of Alt key combinations to make it happen on purpose but it won't so my question is, what is happening, why, and can I use the speech recognition program in other MS products? Regrds, Lloyd sounds like you are enabling narrator. look in accessories on the start menu. If it's not that, then it could be speech - look in control panel for the lauguage applet. --...

Unable to send or receive email
I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I set up my account worked fine, but I am not able to send or receive any email. When I compose a new message, there isn't a send button. Outlook works perfectly for other users on the same computer. I have disabled add ins one at a time but nothing seems to make a difference. I would appreciate any help. On 9 Jul, 05:54, marmievv <marmi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I > set up my account worked fine, but I am not a...

Printing large worksheet onto HP Designjet 800 plotter
Trying to print excel spreadsheets with a very large number of columns (up to 400) onto an HP Designjet 800 Plotter using landscape layout. When using the "Fit to Page" or enlarging it over 180%, the columns on the end get cut off. We are using a customized paper size of 24" x 60" or 24" x 90". It cuts the worksheet off at the 60" length even if it is set to print to 90". We have tried updating drivers, increasing maximum font size to 1000 in the plotter properties. We were able to print the full spreadsheet by changing the fonts, but that ...

frozen emails in queues under smtp local
Our exchange server 2000 was working fine till to wensday afternoon.Then it started working slow.Then I got lots of emails (incoming and outgoing) frozen in queues. I checked the server with Virus Killer and spyware I couldn't locate anyone. Then I tried to start and stop smtp service. so some of emails got delivered (a few)and some didn't ( lots of them ). I even deleted all emails from queues the restared Server. But no result, again I got lots of new emails frozen (marked frozen). I tried unfreeze command but it didn't helped. any idea or help would be appreciated. Hi ...

Protected Excel Worksheet
I have an Excel worksheet that contains questions, the cells with the questions have been protected to prevent users from changing the questions. The users are to type the answer in the cell beside the question (I.E. question in protected cell A1 answer goes in unprotected cell A2). However, if a user copies the answer from another document and pastes the answer into cell A2 the information is then protected and does allow them to change the answer that was pasted into cell A2. Can someone explain why this is happening? When the user copies|pastes, then the user is copying the cell...

automatic copy cells into other worksheet??
i am trying to find out how i can type text in an excel cell and have it automatically inserted in another worksheet. is this possible?? if so how?? cheers. Hiiiiiiii dear hope u are ok go the sheet2 cell A1 and type =Sheet1!A1 and Drag it and now go to sheet1 and type something in Cell A1 and A2 and A3 and then check them in sheet2 Colum u will find what u have written hope it may work for uuuuu good luck "Matt Hall" wrote: > i am trying to find out how i can type text in an excel cell and have it > automatically inserted in another worksheet. > is this possible?...

How can I promote a email to a new CRM case?
Often, we get customers mailing our support@company.com account and they are often new incidents. The promote to CRM activity is great, but it does not look like I can create a new case with it, just associate it with an existing case. Did microsoft forget this very obvious workflow, or is it me that's missing something obvious? Thanks! Peter, This is a common question. While it is an "obvious" need, there are plenty of implementation details related to doing it that make it difficult. Thus, you need to create the case first. Sorry, Matt "Peter Robertson" <s...