edit an autocad r14 <embed> object to open in autocad 2000

=EMBED("AutoCAD.Drawing.14","") convert to =EMBED("AutoCAD.Drawing.15","")

How do you make the autocad r14 object open in autocad r2000.  I no longer
have autocad r14 so i can't open it otherwise.  Is there maybe a place to
tell excel where to look for the exe file?
0
Derek1 (142)

Outlook will not open 02-01-10
This morning I came in an attempted to open my Outlook 2007. The title window comes up initially but as the program window begins to open it stops and an window with a circled red X comes up saying, " Cannot start Microsoft Outlook Office. Cannot open Outlook window." Any thoughts on how this can be repaired. Is that the full extent of the error message? Since the error is the key to resolving the problem, the exact and complete error message is required. What type of mail account? Have you verified that Outlook.exe is not running in the processes tab of your Ta...

Oulook 2002 Opens up on its own
Hello everyone, I have a PC with windows 2000 and Office XP on it that is showing some strange behavior. What happens is that every thirty minutes or so, Outlook will just open itself and appear in front of all open screens. It is really quite maddening. I have 10 identical machines, all with fresh loads of win2k and Office XP but this is the only one that is doing this. Has anyone else seen this before? Thanks Pointer ...

How to open embedded documents in excel cells?

Office 2000 small business HELP
My office 2000 program will not open any files after upgrading to windows 7 It starts then tells me it cannot access the file will look for a soloution but never finds one. Will the upgrade for 2007 office suite small business work with out problems or do I have to buy the new program for 450.00 versus the upgrade for around 250.00. I don't want to purchase the upgrade and have problems. But I don't want to spend twice the money on the entire new program either. Will my old files open and work with either the upgrade or the new program, such as publisher, and word labels ect...

editting auto recovery

Upgrading Great Plains 6.00 database from SQL Server 2000 to 2008
Hello, I have a client that uses GP 6.00g45 with SQL Server 2000 for the database. Does anyone know of any reason why that installation could not be upgraded to use SQL Server 2008? The only thing that comes to mind is different connection protocols. TIA, -- Greg Wilkerson Greg, You mean you want to run GP 6.0 on SQL 2008? Since GP 6.0 is not supported anymore, I suppose it really doesn't matter that's it's also not supported on SQL 2008? You would have to try it and see if it works. I would be curious to see if anyone has tried this, my guess would be that you...

opening dbf file in Excel: "cannot open protected file"
Office 2007 seems unwilling to open any of the dbf's that I'm attempring to move over from an old db program. None appear to have any special security limitations. I've googled the problem and all I get are statements about Excel 2002 and dbf files that begin with the letter "c". Anyone having a similar problem? Thanks. ...

Customize Outlook Today
I had some one ask me to fix their "Customize Outlook Today" as it had stopped working. In Outlook 2000 it is the button near the top right of the page you get by pressing the Outlook Today Icon in the Outlook shortcuts toolbar. After trying for a while, I then tried to see if it worked on My PC... It didn't, and nor did it work on ANY of the half dozen I've tried since. I know it DID work at some time in the past, but some Windows update or IE patch must have broken it. I get the same result with Outlook 2000, SR-1 and SP-3 and both on Windows 98 and Windows XP. An...

Outlook 2000 files in Outlook 2003
After upgrading outlook 2000 to 2003 I lost the text in some saved emails. Any ideas on why? Do you have PGP installed? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "R-tap" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:070401c3c320$6048cf20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > After upgrading outlook 2000 to 2003 I lost the text in > some saved emails. Any ideas on why? No... pretty plain jane XP\office 2003 install no encryption. >-----Original Me...

I am getting a message "Unable to open http:...." while working o.
I am getting a message "Unable to open http:....blah, blah, blah. How do I get rid of this? It pops up every minute or two. See what programs are running in the background? "dicky" <dicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F8BFD7D-AD65-447C-82B1-33FDA2358242@microsoft.com... : I am getting a message "Unable to open http:....blah, blah, blah. How do I : get rid of this? It pops up every minute or two. ...

Display Knowledge Base object in Microsoft CRM 3.0 Outlook Client
I am trying to display the KB object in CRM according to the following article: http://www.workopia.com/howto/DisplayKnowledgeBaseOutlookClient.htm I found another note to the above link that states there are two entries that needed to be modified and I made them both. But have still had no luck. Does anyone know how to make this work? TIA Larry ...

BOM & Edit List

how can I open *.php documents in Publisher or Works 8?
I now have a PC running WP Home edition, with Office 2003 Small Business edition. Works 8 was pre-installed on the PC. How can I open *.php documnents?? Publisher can save in this format but won't open the old documents in this format. You can't. The format .php is for Home Publishing, not Publisher. And I don't know what renegade version of Publisher you have but my copy of Publisher 2003 does not have the ability to save as a .php . -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve Narbrough" <Steve Narbrough@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Outlook won't open #9
I have Outlook 2000. When I try to open it it loads for 3/4 secs then closes. This is only a recent happening, have re-installed without joy. Thanks for anyone's help Phil Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create ...

OPENING FILE
I SUDDENLY CANNOT OPEN A FILE THAT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR OVER A YEAR. GETTING MESSAGE THIS IS A "READ ONLY" OR MAY HAVE BEEN ENCRYPTED.....WHAT HAPPENED, AND CAN IT BE FIXED? find someone with xl2002 - this has a built in repair facility. You file has probably become corrupted. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy RUSS KING <WRCING2@AOL.COM> wrote in message news:03d201c36ab0$c7ba2780$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I SUDDENLY CANNOT OPEN A FILE THAT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR > OVER A YEAR. GETTING MESSAGE THIS IS A "READ ONLY" OR MAY > HAVE BEEN ENCRYPTED.....WHAT HAPPENED, AN...

Access 2000 <--> 2007 compatibility
Hi, We have a DB for data collection/telemarketing with a form and some VB code. This one is created in Access 2000. Can Access 2007 users open and work with this DB without causing problems if it later has to be operated on using Access 2000? Anything special we should do to avoid problems in this mixed version environment? Kjell Access 2007 can open, use, and modify a database in A2000 format. As always, if you have several users in the database at once, it's a good idea to split it: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-01.html If you are switching back and forth between versions, a...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

problems with OLE objects display
I have a table which includes OLE object and I display the records in one form. I set the Allow Edits, Allow Additions, Allow Deletions, Locks of the form properties to 'No'. When I double click the OLE object in the form, the attach OLE object will open. But after I close the OLE object and click on somewhere else on the form, a message box promted. It states that "microsoft access can't save your changes to this bound OLE object. Either you don't have permission to write to the record in which the object is stored, or the record is locked by another user. copy the obje...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

Windows Mail
After about 5 or 10 minutes in Windows Mail, the folders disappear and I have the message "Folders could not be displayed - Windows Mail could not open this folder. Possible causes are:&nbsp; Low disk space.&nbsp; Low memory". My desktop gadgets show CPU at 20% and memory at 50%.&nbsp; I have quite a&nbsp;few filters on the Inbox.&nbsp; Are these likely to be the cause ?The only way to get them back seems to be a reboot . . .&nbsp; until the next time . . . &nbsp; Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums Which antivirus a...