Does anyone have a spreadsheet to calculate stableford points

0
dave871 (679)

Hi!

Do you know how many different Stableford systems there are?

I have one somewhere but it's a "custom Stableford". It's just a rough
sample file created for someone else.

I can modifiy it to your rules.

Biff

0
biffinpitt (3171)

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

Calculating time?
I have a textbox on a bound form which I would like to have display the elapsed time of a visit, in hours. This value will not be stored in the table. Right now, I have as the control source of the textbox: =DateDiff("h",[txtTime1],[txtTime2]) Which, oddly enough, only displays (correctly, by the way, hooray for that much) when I click in the box. When I click off, it disappears. Why? How can I get it to stop? Thanks in advance! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200708/1 BonnieW via AccessMonster.com wr...

Anyone?
Anyone? In news:1121087669.975314.186420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Zack Schneeberger <schneebie1@**** > typed: > Anyone? Yes? ...

Anyone know what a
stick graph is? Is it similar to a candlestick graph? Kids have to do one for homework and nobody seems to know what it is! Rob Graham Hi Rob, Is it possibly a xy scatter where the points are not connected to each other but with the x axis. Looks sort of like a column chart with very thin bars. Where the x axis is a value axis and not the usual category type. If so plot your x and y values as a normal scatter chart , points only. The add negative Y error bars to the series. Use custom values and select the y values. This should then drop vertical lines to the x axis. Rob Graham wrote...

Spreadsheet attachment problem
Greetings: I am in receipt of an emailed spreadsheet which cannot be opened. The error message mentions 'read only' properties that are the cause. The sender emailed the attachment without the 'read only' property. Any guidance in the solution of this problem would be appreciated. -- "Read Only" shouldn't stop you from opening the file. When it mentions Read Only, answer "OK" and you should be able to read the file. You should be able to make changes and then save it as another name. "Maurice" wrote: > Greetings: > &g...

Is it possible to use image files instead of points in a X-Y chart?
Dear colleagues I work as product manager and frequently I have to prepare a X-Y chart comparing the prices of the competitors products. Instead of using a legend, I want show the pictures of the real products. Actually, once the chart is ready I have copy-paste every picture. Do you know if it is possible to do that automatically in Excel 2007 ? Thanks make a text box on the chart insert the pictures of the products into the text box and add some text next to each picture delete the legend and let you textbox do its work best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Micros...

Anyone?
I am making a list of names that I will be ranking and need to be able to move them up and down the list frenquently in a timely mannor. How do I create a list that I can click on a name then drag and drop it into another spot on the list, as aposed to cutting and inserting? ...

pivottable calculated fields
Hello, I'm having problems geting my calculated field to return the desired information. I have a text field which has one of several names. Text field Name1 Name2 Name3 For each entry of name2 I want the perform an operation on the coorisponding value in another number field. I've entered something like this: =if('text field="name2",numberfield/2, numberfield) I can only get a false response from this even when its true. What am I missing? Are there limitations of what formulas I can make? I write a similar function outside the pivottable and get the expected...

Has anyone been able to write an if/then formula in excell?
Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, then B35=10/21/04) Hi in cell B35 enter =IF(A5=21,DATE(2004,10,21),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KirkF" <KirkF@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8E5F75BB-F4F3-4853-97A5-7FEB7AC4C8CB@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, > then B35=10/21/04) No. You can't write a formula that will affect another cell. You' need to use VBA code for that -- firefyt ----------------------------...

Spreadsheet style attribute?
I'm trying to replicate a paper form in CRM. The problem is the form is basically an 8 column, 10 row spreadsheet used for text entry. Is it possible to re-create this in CRM without custom coding? Any ideas? "David.W" wrote: > I'm trying to replicate a paper form in CRM. The problem is the form is > basically an 8 column, 10 row spreadsheet used for text entry. Is it possible > to re-create this in CRM without custom coding? > ...

Line Graph with two different data points
Hello, I am trying to create a line chart with numbers from my product Vs a competitor. The problem i am having is how can i make a chart that will have four data points comparing to each other? For example Product A- 1.5 1.2 1.6 1.8 Product B- 2.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Product A- 70% 20 % 30% 67% Product B- 65% 30% 65% 55% How do i get all of these numbers on one chart? Is a line chart correct. I want to see these numbers compared?? Thank you so much Hi, Since the number don't appear related to the percentages you might plot them on the same chart but two different axes. If they were relate...

Excel Spreadsheet #3
I am running XP Pro and have received a Excel Spreadsheet XLS which I cannot open, What do I use to open it and where do I get it from? Steve, Specifically what happens or doesn't happen when you open the workbook? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Steve" <pandhlr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:01ef01c3b06e$10ac14f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am running XP Pro and have received a Excel Spreadsheet > XLS which I cannot open, What do I use to open it and > where do I get it from? You mean y...

Anyone else?
Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself in? Thanks in advance, MC The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the spelling checker. The grammar could be better too. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Michaelcip" <Michaelcip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6EF553F-9538-44EE-BC74-127081A880F4@microsoft.com... > Doe...

HTML controls in spreadsheet
have a spreadsheet that has data in in HTML controls. For example in D4 there is an embed function that contains the control HTMLText15. It shows 87.3 If I use the function value(D4) I get 0. If I write a macro with VBA code I can reference HTMLText15.value and put in cell D4 in another worksheet. How do I know where the HTMLText controls are. Has anyone worked with these. You can reply at Michael971@yahoo.com Please no spam ...

How do I plot a trendline that goes through a specified point?
I have a scatter graph and want to plot a trendline that goes through a specified point first, then to adjust according to the rest of the data. I also want it to pass the y-axis (unknown point) to be read off the graph. The trendline must be linear. Probably easier to do using worksheet functions than chart trendlines. basic approach: Start with the equation for a straight line y=mx+b. We want to constrain the equation so that the point (x0,y0) are on the line. Substitute into the equation: y0=m*x0+b solve for b: b=y0-m*x0 substitute b into original equation: y=mx+y0-m*x0 Associate li...

Anyone on the inside know when Yukon is coming?
How about pricing as well? I'm really interested in the 'native' xml capabilities. Updating at the node-level especially. Not much has been disclosed. Details will be unveilded at the PDC in October, Attendants will get a beta version. They may be setting a target release date once they collected enough feedback from the closed beta that's going on right now. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor "Baseman" <nospam_productdata@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:PbQ4b.15021$j26.10001@lakeread02... > How about pricing as well? I'...

How to open spreadsheet in Excel 2003?
I have Excel 2003 and 2007 both installed in my computer. How can I make spreadsheet files to open in 2003 version? TIA See http://www.rondebruin.nl/2007filesin2003.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "gm10@Usenet-News.net" <no@spam.not> wrote in message news:uCGun.305787$OX4.205649@newsfe25.iad... > I have Excel 2003 and 2007 both installed in my computer. How can I make spreadsheet files to open in 2003 version? > > TIA R-click on the file, Open with, Choose program, tick the box for "Always use the selecte...

3 hole punched paper and excel spreadsheets
Help! Excel non-user needs to know how to set up spread sheets to shift tables to print on 3 hole punced paper. Our Excel guru is out having a baby! Can You help? Running Excel 2002. Thanks, Carl *** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today. On the print preview. Click the margins button. At the top border, there are small black tabs (margin tabs). If you drag the margin tabs over slightly, you may be able to get everything you want on the page. If it doesn't work exit the workbook but don't save the changes. Anywho, make a back...

Functions not re calculating automatically
i've lost all my automatic re-calculation ability in ALL of my spreadsheets if i change a number it will not re calculate automatically - i have to go to the function line, put my cursor at the end of the formula and hit enter for it to re-calculate. What have I done? I'm using Excel 2002. Thank you cjv, tools. options, calculation, check automatic -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "cjv" <cjv@discu...

Using DRM to distribute spreadsheet
We're working on a spreadsheet that a client wants to offer to their professional organization's members. A concern is end-users freely passing this around to non-members -- this is supposed to be a benefit only to members. Is it possible to use Office DRM to restrict usage only to licensed users? How does this work? Would an end-user have to send of some signed keys? ...

Calculate only if...
Hi I currently have a spreadsheet that has this formula in the Q column =IF($D3=0,"",OR(NETWORKDAYS($D3,$F3)=1,+NETWORKDAYS($D3,$F3)=2) It only calculates the networkdays if D3 is empty, but now I woul like it to calculate networkdays if both D3 and L3 is empty. How do adjust the formula to check the additional L3 cell try =IF(AND($D3=0,$L3=0),"",OR(NETWORKDAYS($D3,$F3)=1,+NETWORKDAYS($D3,$F3)=2)) where the AND(... formula works in the same way as OR(... "cribology - ExcelForums.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I currently have a spreadsheet that has this ...

Is there anyone ?
Hi: Is there anyone who can be my friend? we can talk eachother and have fun. Thanks in advance. Edwin, You've posted this plea in a forum dedicated to support of the Access database program, which is part of some versions of MS Office. Unless you want to ask questions about MS Access, this is the wrong place. Please search out a chat or social networking forum, such as MyFace and try there. Best of luck. George "Edwin" <zcoolzc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5AAE16D7-2B5B-4679-99BA-DE20B94F0C22@microsoft.com... > Hi: > Is ...

Keep find box open while in spreadsheet
Hi... I was wondering how I can keep my find box open while I am entering and editing data in my spreadsheet. It is very frustrating to have to continually select the find option, type in what I want to find, close the window, do any changes or calcs, and then reopen to find the next. I am using Excel 2000. HELP!!!!! "Frantic Excel-er" <Frantic Excel-er@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DE2687C-BCDF-414A-979F-DE76F058B183@microsoft.com... > Hi... > I was wondering how I can keep my find box open while I am entering and > editing data in my spre...

Validating Cell Calculations
I have a column of cells that sum at the bottom. I want to set up a validation that will generate an error message if any entry into the column of cells causes the sum to go over a certain, set amount. Anybody have any ideas? -- TMS ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TMS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15518 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=270888 If the formula were something like: =SUM(B2:B50), you could say: =SUM(B2:B50) & IF(SUM(B2:B50)>1000, " - Sum ...

Anyone else getting this?
Unable to send or receive messages for the 3946 account. Windows Live Mail can't connect to the Hotmail server. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. Server Error: 5102 Server Response: Xfs request 'SyncBinary' failed. Response code: 'UserLocked', server response: '750 0' Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002 I can send when I log on to this webmail account and I can receive the message...