Do we have a software which can export text to excel perfectly?

do we have such software frnds???

Do you mean Import into excel?

And if you can tell excel that the data is either fixed width or has a common
separator, then excel will be pretty close to perfect!

If you can't tell excel that stuff, then I think you'll need to do some data
cleansing after you import it.

"vikram <" wrote:

> do we have such software frnds????
>
> ---

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com
0
ec35720 (10082)

software programme
Hi all, Does anybody know of a software program (free or otherwise) that will enable me to be able to collect 'current balance' data from several online accounts I have (which are all password protected) and be able to collate all this information in an excel worksheet I am running windows xp (home edition) and excel 2000 (I think!) Thanks spanna ...

MSPS2007: Can you save PivotChart as Image?
We have never been able to save a PivotChart or PivotTable as in image from our installation of MSPS2007. After putting in the location and clicking OK, a blank alertbox with an exclamation point appears, no text. The only thing you can do is click the OK button on the blank alertbox and return to Data Analysis. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas on how to enable the functionality so that we can export Data Analysis views as an image? I suspect this must be some level of permissions within the browser, though I wouldn't like to guess where.... -- Thanks, Ben. ...

Can not access CDO.Message Object?
Running a server with Windows Server Enterprise 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. We have a .NET application being served from this same server. It uses SMTPMAIL class to send emails directly from the application. It works fine as long as the email is sent to an internal address. If the email is sent to an external address, we get an error "Could not access 'CDO.Message' object". Any Ideas? My inner exception was 550 5.7.1 unable to relay. Microsoft article leads me to believe that it is because my ASP.NET session is not authenticated. This is true, but I have the...

Excel assistance: Tracking elapsed time
Here's the problem: I have H5, date of issue (mm/dd/yyyy); I5, hour of issu (00:00:00)note: 24 hour clock; J5, date of customer receip (mm/dd/yyyy); K5, hour of customer receipt (00:00:00) note: 24 hou clock. What I am trying to do is capture elapsed time from issue t receipt. Some issues and receipts occur on the same day which negates need to convert date to hours, the proble is when the following occurs H5, 4/21/2004; I5, 15:17:00, J5, 4/24/2004; K5, 13:08:01. Can anyon help with a formula that I can apply to capture the total elapsed time -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum....

Hellp: Orphan Folder
Hoping that someone can suggest a command line switch or other remedy to get rid of a empty .pst folder that has apparently been moved, but I can't close the folder in the outlook folder view bar (I get the message: The operation failed. An object could not be found) Thanks for any suggestions. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond Dab <noThanks@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hoping that someone can suggest a command line switch or other remedy > to get rid of a empty .pst folder that has apparently been moved, but > I can't close the folder in the outlook folder view ba...

MS Money 2007 automatic software update problems
I am having the automatic update problem with Money 2007, in which every time I start it up, it prompts me for the update even though it has already been through it and supposedly "successfully" updated. I found the post suggesting uninstalling IE7, and I tried that, but to no avail. I wonder if anyone has any other suggestions. I found my update log, and will post it here: Date: 07/28/2007 (mm/dd/yyyy) Time: 02:31:56 (hh:mm:ss) Entering mnyupdate.exe Parsing cmdline ParseCmdLine: CmdLine = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnyupdate!@#@.exe" /p:0x688 /a:"C:\P...

How do I convert cab file to open an Family Budget Excel Template?
The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a recognized format. How can I download the correct format. Hardly an excel question From where do you download an excel template as a cab file? Try winzip, I believe they have an option to open some cab files Regards, Peo Sjoblom "sweetner32" wrote: > The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a > recognized > format. How can I download the correct format. ...

Can No Longer Hear Music Embedded in eMail
I just rebuilt my computer from motherboard up but retained the hard drives etc. When I reloaded Office 2000 I can no longer hear music that has been embedded in email. I have searched the various menus of Outlook and can't seem to find a place that would deactivate the sound capability. My computer has an AMD 64 dual core processor, and ASUS motherboard with a Sound Blaster Audigy SE sound card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Did you install Windows XP SP-2? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail...

How can I repeat the copying of a worksheet?
The work book I am creating has 100's of worksheets with the same format, but different info. The inputing of data, as well as the linking is not an issue. I want to repeat the copy function of a worksheet w/o having to right click and do it manually everytime, but "F4" does not seem to help. I'm confused, what keyboard function can do what I want to do? If you just want to copy the sheet with its formatting but no data..... Open a New Workbook, delete all but one sheet. Format as you wish. File>Save As>File Type>Excel Template(*.xlt) Name it SHEET and st...

Can I do this in a query?
tblNames: id (auto), name tblSvcCode: id, name (there are only 2, 0=nonbill; 1=bill) tblWIP: id(auto), EmpID (linkto tblNames), SVCcode(link to tblsvccode),WIP WIP looks like: id Emp ID SVC Code WIP 1 1 1 55 1 1 1 20 2 1 0 60 3 2 1 75 4 2 0 89 5 3 1 40 6 3 0 12 Can I get a single query to show me: tblNames.Name Billable WIP NonBillable WIP alpha (1) 75 60 etc (all names will have multiple entires for billable and nonbillable, just trying to keep this simple) Thanks! First create a qu...

CDialog caption text size
I'm sure this must be easy, but for some reason I can't figure it... I want to change the titlebar (caption) of a dialog depending on the current system font size used. E.g., in XP you can use standard old style Windows fonts, or chunky XP fonts. The text clearly takes up a different amount of room depending on which is used. How do you tell? I've tried: CString titleStr = _T("Whatever 123"); CRect rect; GetClientRect(&rect); CDC* pDC = GetWindowDC(); CFont* pOldFont = pDC->SelectObject(GetFont()); CSize size = pDC->GetOutputTex...

gp10 software
I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original disk is corrupted as well. I was wondering if there was a link somewhere to get gp10 Thanks, -- Carol You bet there is. The DVD release from June is available in CustomerSource. It's all one BIG file so make sure you have a fast internet connection or a lot of time. Also, if you have a subscription to MSDN, you can download GP from there. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Carol" wrote: > I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original > disk is corrupted as well. I wa...

Publisher 07
I'm trying to create a cover page for a booklet and have Text Boxes that I would like to rotate around a chip images. I see the option to flip 90 degrees, but is there a way to just rotate the box a bit 45 degree, etc. Thanks ****************************************************** Charliec Right-click the text box, format text box, size tab. There is a rotation option in this dialogue. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Charliec" <charliec@invalid.address.com> wrote in message news:3b94b4t3a4oquvheiap777dtkhe0pba5c8@4ax.com... > I'm trying to create a cove...

Is there shortcut for merging cells when selected in Excel?
Just trying to avoid having to use mouse when typing and I need to merge selected cells. No easy one that I know of. Alt + o + e to open format dialog. Arrow key to move to Alignment tab Alt + m and Enter One thing I do know for certain...............merged cells will come back to bite you eventually. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2010 10:16:01 -0700, Hanny <Hanny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just trying to avoid having to use mouse when typing and I need to merge >selected cells. ...

E-mails only found by third party software
After a cleanup in my inbox I'm missing a mail. The Outlook search function is unable to find this mail, it's gone. However, the third party software called Lookout Search finds this mail, and it finds it where it's supposed to be, in the Inbox. However, I'm unable to see this particular mail in this inbox... How is this possible? Is the index screwed? How do I recover from this? Can I trust Outlook to store my mails..? I have print screens that shows the mail in the inbox when searched for through Lookout Search, together with the inbox where it's missing. McEv...

using outlook,how can i check my message has been sent?
after you send a message check in sent items folder Sharath "learner" <learner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:060AC8D3-B30C-4A0C-8E4E-454D5480F672@microsoft.com... > ...

How can I assign a value to a cell without putting a formula in it
I have one cell (C33) that has a list validation attached to it. The list (column A on a separate sheet called Data_text) is a series of text statements that the user can select from the drop drown. I have a second cell (C44) that has a Vlookup formula based on the contents of the first cell (C33). The Vlookup formula returns the text in column B (from the same list, Data_txt) from the selection made in column A (or what is now in C33) Both cells have only text values. I need to assign the returned Vlookup value to C44 but I don’t want to put the Vlookup formula in it. Th...

can't move the "new message" window & now can't send e-mail
I mistakenly moved the "new message" window upwards on the screen---now the box that would enable me to close the message is hidden under the menu bar of my Powerbook. The send button is hidden, too. And the bar at the top of the window is ALSO hidden! So I can't move the window and can't actually send (or address) e-mail. Can anyone help? Thanks. Rightclick the window on the Taskbar and choose Maxinize. The window will fill the screen now. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2...

Web store software
I use RMS for my physical retail store and I plan to open a web store. What storefront, shopping cart software do you recommend that is hosted by an ISP, highly customizable, and can possibly integrate with RMS database? I tried Miva and OpenUI hosted on Value Web but it's been a disaster. It just does not work! Try: www.newestech.com Jim Janke Emerald Business Systems "mas" <mas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:519092F4-54F9-4746-AD62-582DB999BAB0@microsoft.com... > I use RMS for my physical retail store and I plan to open a web store. What >...

Strange Ctrl-S behavior in Excel 2007
I have the exact same problem, eg. ctrl+c or ctrl+v gives the same dialog: "der blev ikke fundet nogen celler." - UK: no cells where found The suggestion with safemode gave me the opportunity to use ctrl+c - but I can't paste the clipboard within Excel - however it can be pasted in all other programs ...

Free pdf software?
What was the name of the "other" free .pdf software that some have mentioned here often - that is, the one that is "not" Cutepdf ?? Cutepdf works pretty well, was just wanting to try the other one. Any pros or cons on them? Thanks! spncity A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from spncity <publisher at spncity.mailshell.com>!"... > What was the name of the "other" free .pdf software that some have > mentioned here often - that is, the one that is "not" Cutepdf ?? > > Cutepdf works pretty well, wa...

data migration wizard can't import closed cases?
Hello, I am trying to use the data migration wizard to bring in some cases, but it will not allow import of case records with a status/status reason for closed cases. I get the following message for each record: "This message can not be used to set the state of incident to Closed. In order to set state of incident to Closed, use the CloseIncidentRequest message instead." I have tried looking at a way to import the cases as open and then import case resolutions, but I can't figure out how to make that work either. Has anyone solved how to do this? Thanks! Jon The C...

Create a text box that looks up a value in a table
I've been trying to get dlookup to work without success. I'm trying to get a title of a class to be inserted depending on the number of the class. I tried =DLookup("[Title]","[ Course Listing]",”[Course #]) and I get "invalid syntax" message. Can anyone help? Thanks. Assuming the text box is named EnterCourseNum and the field in the table is named CourseNum, you need: =DLookup("[Title]","[ Course Listing]","[CourseNum] = " & Me!EnterCourseNum) Steve santus@penn.com "vanmen" <vanme...

exporting contacts from newer Outlook to older Outlook
A friend is attempting to copy his Contacts from one Outlook installation to another. He exported his Contacts to a *.pst file and then attempted to import them but got a message to the effect that the pst file was not compatible with the version of Outlook he was attempting to import into. The receiving Outlook is Outlook 2002. He isn't sure, but thinks that the originating Outlook is Outlook 2003. What's the recommended way to get Contacts from a newer version, such as Outlook 2003, into Outlook 2002? -- Lem Lem wrote: > A friend is attempting to copy his Contacts fro...

Excel 07 cell reference formula only showing literal text not value
Hi, I've used Excel before but not 2007 version. I have a simple cell reference formula in a cell B2 that I'm trying to reference the value in A2. In B2 I have =A2. And all that is displaying in B2 is the literal text of the formula, it is not returning the value in A2. I've never experience this behavior in Excel. With a simple cell reference formula it should return the value it's trying to reference not the literal text. Is there something new in 2007 I need to do? TIA G ...