display number as number name

I want to get the number name of the corresponding number i enter.
0
Kannan (4)

Hi
see:

"Kamala Kannan" wrote:

> I want to get the number name of the corresponding number i enter.
0
frank.kabel (11126)

Outline number styles in style gallery
Hello, I'm going through the transition from Word 2003 to 2007 and am having a devil of a time recreating the handy outline styles that I had in customized 2003. I want to create a multilevel list (not headings because these list items do not belong in the TOC) as described below that also appears in the style gallery. Intro to numbered list. Text, not numbered. (Level 1 of scheme) 1. It's on the second level of the numbering scheme that the first actually numbering occurs. a. This would be the third level of the numbering scheme. i. And this...

Dual Displays

Define name box size too small for viewing large formulas
Hi, When we create a new name using insert and define name then if the formula is long it becomes difficult to view the whole formula. Also one is not able to use navigation buttons left,right here as if we do that then the formula gets modified. is there any way to see the whole formula. Like for creating ever expanding validation list using Debra's technique one uses offset etc but one is not able to view the whole big formula. Please guide me. Regards, Hari India Hi try hitting F2 while in this text box. After this you should be able to navigate within this box. -- Regards Frank ...

Folder could not be displayed

How to select & display distinct values

In nameing a sheet in Excel it puts a .xls] in front why?
Every time I go to name a sheet it puts an .xls] in front of it and I do not know why Did you try to put brackets around the name? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "EZE" <EZE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9045E70-AD04-4C91-B223-8851A0DFE55D@microsoft.com... > Every time I go to name a sheet it puts an .xls] in front of it and I do not > know why Remove the bracket or other illegal character(s) from the workbook name. In article <C9045E70-AD04-4C91-B223-8851A0DFE55D@microsoft.com>, EZE <EZE@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

pivot table label adding "2" to the end of a label name
Hi, I have a pivot table and sometimes it adds a "2" to the end of a row lable ie. "joes pizza" is displayed as "joes pizza2". the sorce data certanly doesn't include the "2" and it seems like it is trying to tell me some thing ;). It might be hapening after i do a "replace command" in the source data (replace "sams pizza" with joes Pizza"). any one experienced this? Cheers, The only time I've seen this is when I had multiple headers with the same name. If I were you, I'd check once more--don't forget to c...

Converting number to text

Stop displaying a line

Question about throttling the number of webservice calls from a .NET website
Hi, I'm currently designing a website which will be showing some course results to students at the end of their course. One of the options we want to give them is the ability to download a PDF version of their "result letter" (rather than posting it out to them, so saving money). The PDF will be generated on request for those students who want it by calling a webservice residing on another server, this will probably take a few seconds to execute (the data will have to be retrieved from the database, suitably formatted and some PDF template stuff executed...

Excel 2007 sheet UDF return #Name in Excel 2003
Hello, i have created a automation addin in excel that uses udf; we have a typical problem; if we created a worksheet in excel 2007 with our udf and opened in excel 2003; on opening the udf are prefixed with progid; when we refresh the worksheet to calculate it returns the value as #NAME; it is not happening for all the worksheets saved in 2007; there is one particular sheet that gives this problem and intermittently(rarely we have seeen with other sheets saved in 2007) Excel 2007 version was 12.0.6514.5000 SP2 MSO(12.0.6425.1000) Note: when i rename the worksheets saved in 20...

Display or not display series

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...

Dynamic Chart Display
I have set up many dynamic charts using named ranges with the counta function. At times when reopened the data is not displayed properly - it will be skewed to the left with blank intervals although all data is there. It can be corrected by going to the data sheet and resaving the spreadsheet but this is very inconvenient and doesn't always work. This is particularly a problem when the spreadsheet is for distribution or to be used as part of a presentation. Does anyone know if there is a way to 'freeze' the display so this does not occur? Thank you! ...