Display multiple data

Hi!
I work as a paramedic, and one of my many task is to register all our
activities. I use a excel sheet to collect all data.As we are many people
working there, this must be simple.We put all information for one year in one
page, may be  4-500 items, each with 25-35 data.
No my problem:
I need a way to find all info for one month or employed,and create a new
list with these .
My dream: I write employed number 245 in  cell B6, and the all his data
displayes underneath.... (excuse my bad english...)

0
Juul (1)

Hi Morgan

If you install my Filter Add-in it is very simple to filter in place or copy all records from a certain month to a new
sheet/workbook.
Or all records with a employe number.

Try it
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Morgan Juul" <Morgan Juul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC09FAFC-687D-45B9-9EB6-A472CA41F906@microsoft.com...
> Hi!
> I work as a paramedic, and one of my many task is to register all our
> activities. I use a excel sheet to collect all data.As we are many people
> working there, this must be simple.We put all information for one year in one
> page, may be  4-500 items, each with 25-35 data.
> No my problem:
> I need a way to find all info for one month or employed,and create a new
> list with these .
> My dream: I write employed number 245 in  cell B6, and the all his data
> displayes underneath.... (excuse my bad english...)

0
rondebruin (3789)

Consolidating & Labels
When consolidating a bunch of data and checking "Create Links to Sourc Data," everything works fine but it includes a + or minus icon on th left to click on to see all of the values summed (added rows). Now, my question is: Is it possible to have labels on the left of al of these 40 values or so being summed (only seen when consolidated cel is expanded) and have those labels appear directly to the left of thes values from the source files? This would then make it easy to create pivotTable. Thank you -- rhelle -----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Dual Displays

Money Data
I am using Money 2002 (simply because later version don't offer anything new that I need) but I cannot find anyway or option that will allow me to store the data externally. I can store the backup in a variety of places, however, I would like to keep the primary files, and the automatic backup, off the hard drive and unaccessessible to hackers. Does anyone know how this can be done? Thanks You can copy your .mny file to any media you like using the normal Windows tools from My Computer or Windows Explorer. You can also usually backup to these media using browse from within the M...

Folder could not be displayed

Printing JUST the Charts, not the data...
Hi, I'm using Excel 2000 and have a number of worksheets with which I've created some charts (all in the same workbook). Is there a way to print the charts that doesn't involve having to highlight each chart individually? I've got some charts in the same worksheet as their source data and some that are on their own page, but that doesn't seem to matter (unless I'm missing something). Any ideas? Thanks, Shane You could use a macro like the following. It prints out each chart sheet, and each embedded chart on each sheet, as if you'd selected each chart a...

How to select & display distinct values

Purchase Order Generator
Customer would like to setup Order Multiples for PO Generator. There is an option on the Item Vendor Maintenance window (Cards-Inventory-Vendors) and on the Item Resource Planning Maintenance window (Cards-Inventory-Item Resource Planning). However when generating purchase orders the system does not look at either of these quantities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link...

Display Time in Outlook

how do you save a multiple page newsletter in Publisher?
I have a 4 page newsletter I would like to email our clients. What format do I save it to? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at www.primopdf.conm If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may want a pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf file. An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can get at http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver, USA "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com>...

PK and FK Displayed

reading data from Excel Sheet
hi, i want to read the data from the Excel sheet using vc++6.0. How can i read it. i don't want to create any DSN thank you, regards, koti You can use the Excel.Application com object -- Satish "Koti" wrote: > hi, > > i want to read the data from the Excel sheet using vc++6.0. How can i > read it. i don't want to create any DSN > > thank you, > > regards, > koti > > > ...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Multiple email addresses #4
I recently went from Outlook Express to Outlook, importing my Address Book as I went. However, when I am in Outlook, I can only see one email address per contact. That is, if I have two email address for one contact, I can only see the primary one in Outlook. How do I correct? Do you have separate contact items for the several addresses or what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gr...

Stop displaying a line

Multiple Outlook.exe in Windows Task Manager
How do you stop this and why is it there. Sometimes I want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for another outlook.exe to close >-----Original Message----- >How do you stop this and why is it there. Sometimes I >want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for >another outlook.exe to close >. >I have the same problem, let me know if you get an answer. You are getting multiple instances of OL, showing in task mngr/processses, because OL is not shutting down when you Close/End it. Have you run Detect/Repair?, Any Com addins?; if so disable these and ...

Data Type Mismatch in Expression
Hello, I have an update query with the simple criteria of 'Update Table Month to 999 if QueryMonth is less than TableMonth'. This is part of a rolling process to be executed by Macro. The Table containing TableMonth is created bya maketable query, and TableMonth defaults to text (even though it is only a number between 1 - 16). QueryMonth, the month in my comparison query, is a value, and this causes the Data Type MisMatch and prevents me from updating TableMonth to 999 as the data types are different. Is there any way I can force my query to 'create' QueryMonth as a text va...

MS Query Data Source Change
I have a series of saved queries that I use on an ODBC data source. I would like to put them on other computers that may not have the same data sources but have different ones (tables are the same in each data source). Right now I am editing the query in Notepad to change the data source and path to the correct one on the other computers but am wondering why it is not evident how to change this in the query itself. Can it be done? How? TIA I had a similiar problem which I solved with a form/macro. (I don't think you can point to a different source other than manually changing t...

Display or not display series

Multiple Calendars in OL 2003 don't stay checked
Am using OL 2003 and Exchange 5.5 w/SP4. Since this version of OL allows you to check and view multiple Calendars (multiple mailboxes, not same one), I select the ones I want to view (usually my own and one other). However, the selection doesn't stay checked, and, either in the same session, or, after exiting and reentering OL, the second Calendar is no longer checked (I NEVER lose the check on my own Calendar, just the others). Other users of OL 2003 are having the same issue. How can this be fixed? Thanks! It should remain checked within the same outlook session, but doesn't ...

Data Value in a Chart
By default when you enable the data label in a 3-D Bar Chart, the data label starts in the middle of the bar chart. Is there any way to change the label to be out of the bar chart? This problem happens only with 3-D Bar Charts. Thanks Joe Joe - If you double click on the labels, and click on the Alignment tab, there is no Label Position option as there is for non-3D charts. You can select and move each label individually with the mouse, or use a VBA solution, like the Move Labels feature of Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler addin (free at http://appspro.com). But you can't specify an...