Display fill color

I am running Excel 2002 on a Gateway 200 laptop and
cannot get Excel to display fill colors in cells.  I can
see colored text.

If I do a print preview can see the fill color.  Am I
missing a display option in Excel someplace?

0
anonymous (74718)

The high contrast setting may be turned on. There's information in the
following MSKB article:

OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed
       http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)
12/10/2003 12:38:15 AM
You were correct.  Thanks for the tip.

0
anonymous (74718)

Dual Displays

Ivy color scheme
Greetings Can anyone tell me the colors (hex values) used in the ivy color scheme in publisher? I do not have publisher. Thanks Albatross I don't have the hex values but I did do the work for the RGB numbers. (I'm kinda surprised I'd do this much work for something this strange.) If you don't have Publisher, how do you know about the Ivy scheme? If it was through an acquaintance, why not ask the friend? Main - black Accent 1: R-51, G-102, B-0 Accent 2: R-204, G-204, B-153 Accent 3: R-214, G-224, B-214 Accent 4: R-204, G-204, B-204 Hyperlink: R-51, G-153, B-0 Followed link:...

Folder could not be displayed

Driver for "Generic Color PS for Commercial Printing" in Publisher 2003 and Win 7, X64
Hello Listis, until last week I used with Publisher 2003 under WIN XP, X32 with the Postscript Printer as above mentioned. Now I have WIN 7, X64 installed but it isn't possible to install the Printer "Generic Color PS for Commercial Printing" with MSCOL11.INF. How can i install this printer or a similar printer? Thanks Josef ...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Stop displaying a line

Display or not display series

Command button colors
Are there other options for command button colors...other than grey, or transparent? Shael wrote: > Are there other options for command button colors...other than grey, > or transparent? Not without using an image for the background or some other work-around. Stephen Lebans has some methods for doing this I believe. You might check his web site. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com Check what Stephen Lebans has at http://www.lebans.com/cmdbutton.htm -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no...

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Pie Chart
Hello. I am trying to create a pie chart with 10 labels each linked to a cell of the same value, so the pie pieces are of a uniform size. I would like to know if there is a way to color the pieces based on a conditional data from other cells? Specifically I am wanting to colors to be assigned in the following example: Red if cell=1 yellow if cell>1,<4 Green if cell>=4, <=5 Example: lets say label 1 is linked to A1 which has the value of 3, label 2 is linked to A2 which has a value of 4, and label 3 is linked to A3 which has a value of 1. The labels would be colored Yellow, Green, ...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Chnage color of default title bar , SDI
Hi all, In SDI application I require to change default background color of title bar (which is blue). i tried to painting in OnNcPaint() but buttons(X, [], -), caption, icon gets behind new color. please help ... thanks "Neel" <urneel@gmail.com> wrote in message news:e9db815c-35dc-47c4-b3bb-7cf136dda2fb@m1g2000pre.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > In SDI application I require to change default background color of > title bar (which is blue). > > i tried to painting in OnNcPaint() but buttons(X, [], -), caption, > icon gets behind new color. > >...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...

Dynamic Chart Display
I have set up many dynamic charts using named ranges with the counta function. At times when reopened the data is not displayed properly - it will be skewed to the left with blank intervals although all data is there. It can be corrected by going to the data sheet and resaving the spreadsheet but this is very inconvenient and doesn't always work. This is particularly a problem when the spreadsheet is for distribution or to be used as part of a presentation. Does anyone know if there is a way to 'freeze' the display so this does not occur? Thank you! ...

Change cell background color based on content that results from li
This could be very simple, but I will lay the groundwork first. I have a schedule spreadsheet that I import data to from a web based program. There are existing filters to remove all formatting of the data and remove that which we do not use. What remains is a non formatted sheet that other workbooks link to so we can produce daily sheets. Now the data that is linked on the other sheets may be for example the number 150. It appears throughout the sheet and I would like to color any cell that contains the number 150. The problem is I can't search for 150 because it reall...

net display or pole display
We are a small beverage/specialty retailer. We have a requirement to install a customer viewable display. We are using a Pioneer POS that has an available USB and video port. 1. We are thinking of using a small, 7-9" monitor connected to the video port. Can we change the size of the fonts that are used to display pricing? 2. We tried hooking up a flat panel monitor to this port, but it didn't work (even with the net display check boxes activated). I think it is because we did not load drivers for the second monitor. We're a little apprehensive about messing up the touch s...