Display Cell

How can I display text, for example 1.98 x 106 x T-0.63 (1.98 x 10 to the
power 6 x T to the power -0.63)?
0
excelhelp (3)

Hi
select these characters in the formular bar and goto 'Format - Cells - Font'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Excelhelp" <Excelhelp@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> How can I display text, for example 1.98 x 106 x T-0.63 (1.98 x 10 to the
> power 6 x T to the power -0.63)?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Return a cell refernce based on a value
I have a value in worksheet A which is "x". In worksheet B column A have a list of values i.e. a,b,c,d...x,y,z and in column B I hav values relating to those in coumn A i.e. column A row 1 value is "a column B row 1 value is "apple", column A row 2 value is "b" and colum B row 2 value is "balloon", how do I get teh first worksheet to rea the value in one cell, find it in column A of the other worksheet an give back the value on teh same row in column B? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi use the VLOOKUP function =VLOOKU...

Dual Displays

Find cell which returned maximum value in formula
-- De De, try this, =CELL("address",INDEX(A:A,MATCH(MAX(A:A),A:A,0))) will show the first one if there are more than one -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "De" <De@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A17DFFDA-BE05-463C-B68D-65FE235E6098@microsoft.com... > > -- > De Thanks, Paul, but I found this hard to follow. Excel kept returning that I had disabled macros but yo...

Dynamic Range Based on Cell Result not Empty Cell
I use dynamic ranges in excel. I use them to name ranges that vary i size due to varyin data. For example, I may dump data in F2 which ma span 3 rows or 100 rows. I use the following formula to name th range: =OFFSET($F$2,0,0,COUNTA($F2:$F65536),1) However, I now want to define the range based on the cell result. Tha is assume that I have a constant formula from F2 to F102. However th cells in the column either have a number in them or a "" in them. Th formula above will automatically size the range to F2:F102 becuas there is a formula in every row. How can i write a formua...

Folder could not be displayed

How to select & display distinct values

Word Cells into Excel Cells #2
How does one import a cell formatted Word file *.doc into cells within Excel *.xls. By "cell formatted Word file", do you mean a table? I would simply select table and click copy. Then open excel and paste it where you want it to appear. J "gary" wrote: > How does one import a cell formatted Word file *.doc into > cells within Excel *.xls. > > > jayceejay Wrote: > By "cell formatted Word file", do you mean a table? I would simpl > select > table and click copy. Then open excel and paste it where you want i > to > ap...

Display Time in Outlook

autofilling cells
say i have a in A1, b in A7, c in A9 how do i insert a in A2 - A6, b in A8 and "c" in A10 - A21 TIA Hi Select your range of cells in column A. Edit / Go to / Special / Blanks. Type = and then press up arrow. Then hit Shift Enter. If you are happy with this result, select the range again and Edit / Copy then Edit / Paste Special / Values to fix the values in place. Andy. "John Smith" <a__@abv.bg> wrote in message news:uZuZ1$8FEHA.1884@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > say i have a in A1, b in A7, c in A9 > how do i insert a in A2 - A6, b in A8 and > "c&q...

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Stop displaying a line

Display or not display series

Move cursor through all unprotected cells in a protected worksheet
I have Excel 2003 at home and have completed a protected worksheet with a number of unprotected cells for data entry. The cursor skips thru each unprotected cell without trawling thru the rest of the worksheet. When I copy this onto another computer at work, the cursor moves through EVERY cell, although it will display a message if I try to enter anything in a protected cell. What is set on my computer at home that is not set on the works computer? (I am using the ENTER key, not the tab or anything). Any pointers would be appreciated Hi Bob, I expect you meant skips each pr...

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...

Dynamic Chart Display
I have set up many dynamic charts using named ranges with the counta function. At times when reopened the data is not displayed properly - it will be skewed to the left with blank intervals although all data is there. It can be corrected by going to the data sheet and resaving the spreadsheet but this is very inconvenient and doesn't always work. This is particularly a problem when the spreadsheet is for distribution or to be used as part of a presentation. Does anyone know if there is a way to 'freeze' the display so this does not occur? Thank you! ...

net display or pole display
We are a small beverage/specialty retailer. We have a requirement to install a customer viewable display. We are using a Pioneer POS that has an available USB and video port. 1. We are thinking of using a small, 7-9" monitor connected to the video port. Can we change the size of the fonts that are used to display pricing? 2. We tried hooking up a flat panel monitor to this port, but it didn't work (even with the net display check boxes activated). I think it is because we did not load drivers for the second monitor. We're a little apprehensive about messing up the touch s...