DISK IS FULL

I have users who get disk is full message when tring to
save excel file to a network drive. The drive has plenty
of room 57G. The files are large 80meg and bigger with
many links to other worksheets.

0
jmellon (1)

How to replicate full hierarchy of public folders to Ex 2003 from 5.5
We are in the midts of a large conversion between 5.5 and 2003. We have thousands of public folders, gigabytes of data. One step is to replicate the entire thing over to our new 2003 server that holds pub folder data. When selecting instances, it (ESM) only lets me select one at a time to replicate. Is there a way to force the entire contents of a 5.5 public folder server to a 2003 server? Its all under one container (site name) - one would think you could select it and specify "all subfolders" or something like that. I can't see it in ESM. Don't want to trust using...

Which disk is it?
I was looking at the Event Viewer System log, and noticed some warnings: Event Type: Warning Event Source: Disk Event Category: None Event ID: 51 Date: 2010-05-28 Time: 04:29:08 User: N/A Computer: DELL Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\D during a paging operation. But I can't figure out which exactly disk it is (I have several mounted). Is Harddisk1 the same as Disk 1 in the Disk Management utility? Where can I see which disk in the \Device\ hierarchy corresponds to which disk in the other utilities? (WinXP, of course, that's...

mercedes das xentry full verison rapidshare zT@,)G+>ax
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

The disk is full #2
I have had a problem recently where when I open excel for the first time when booting up my pc I get the message "The disk is full". When I close excel and reopen again it seems to work fine, until the next time I start my pc. It is driving me mad...please anyone any ideas. I had this error message pop-up on me when I used to try and save some of my larger XL files when other XL files were open at the same time. I had run out of partitioned disk space on the network. Solution was to add more. >-----Original Message----- >I have had a problem recently where when I ope...

Back Up to Disk
How can an individual folder be archived to a disk? Old Red One <oldred1@charter.net> wrote: > How can an individual folder be archived to a disk? Create a new PST and copy the folder to it. Close the new PST. -- Brian Tillman ...

What is the maximun Hard Disk space required for Exchange Server 2
We are actually planning to have 500GB of Hard Disk for Exchage Server 2003. Is there any Disk limitation on how much can we have for Exchage Server 2003. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 06:06:02 -0700, Hasher <Hasher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are actually planning to have 500GB of Hard Disk for Exchage Server 2003. >Is there any Disk limitation on how much can we have for Exchage Server 2003. >Any help is much appreciated. Thanks > In Enterprise Ed? Nope. Standard? 75GB with Exch 2003 Sp2. ...

Disk space error???
Hi, Running Exchange 2010 on Server 2008 trying to back up with DPM 2010 on 2008 server. I am getting the following error: Backup attempted at '5/13/2010 2:41:56 PM' failed to start, error code '2155348040'. Further research tells me that I am "out of disk space" According to DPM server on backup disk I have 1,863 GB of free space and 89% unallocated. I am also seeing the "replica inconsistent" message. I have ran the checker and it runs only to bring up the same error. Where is this disk space missing? Can you copy paste the Alert/C...

Will DPM 2010 include Disk to Disk to USB Disk instead of tape?
In 2007 if I want to backup to usb for offsite I have to use a third party program like Firestreamer to make the usb disk look like a Tape. Will 2010 allow us to use usb drives or ESata drive for offsite storage? This would be way cool since Tape can be very expensive for large data sets... USB drives are cheap and again if goes bad get another one. Dan Thanks Dan for your feedback. We have been getting this request from our customers but so far this is not in the list of DPM 2010 features. I'll pass on your feedback to the product group. -- Gaurav Gupta | Program Manag...

Disk Defragment?
When I set the Defragmenter to defag at a specified date and time it never does because where is lists the "next scheduled run" is has listed "never" and I don't know how to get rid of the "never" See screen shot below. Appreciate your help. [image: http://www.idf50.co.uk/webhost/members/duane/images/defag.jpg] duane -- duaneProf Usually this caused because your computer doen't need defragmenting when it does it will run it on the next schedule -- Shadowjk Josh Many thanks for your reply. I hope that's the answer.....I...

Full Page Backgrounds
I am trying to create a 2006 calendar and I would like the background to go from corner to corner of the page (no white around the edges). How do I make the background full page? Thank you, Jana Jana wrote: > I am trying to create a 2006 calendar and I would like the background > to go from corner to corner of the page (no white around the edges). > How do I make the background full page? > > Thank you, Jana *SIGH* doesn't anyone STFW anymore?! This has NOTHING to do with Publisher and EVERYTHING to do with your printer. If your printer can't handle full bleed th...

Script-Out Full Text Search?
Using only the MSSQL 2008 SSMS GUI, I added a full-text index for a single column along with a scedhule. I would like to capture this to a single .tsql script so I can deploy it to other servers ub the farm. How can I captuire "everything"? Thanks. ...

disk boot failure insert the system disk.
My son formated his hard disk and put windows ultimat. His computer acted slugishly, it wont boot from the first time. it gave him the message "Disk boot failure insert the system disk". I checked the "CMOS" setup and I could not see the hard drive, when I booted for the second time I could see the hard drive. Know if he wnats to work with his computer he has to boot twice.How could I ovecme this problem? thanks. -- ahmed multi posted and answered "ahmed" <ahmed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C9C8982-7838-4A83-8626-14...

2007 graphics display in full screen reading mode, NOT in print la
I have made no changes to settings in Word 2007 but all of a sudden graphics in word docs do not display in print layout but do in full screen reading mode. But of course I cannot edit in full screen reading mode. I've been using (or attempting to use) Word 2007 for 15 months now. I still have WAY WAY more new surprises and problems like this than in any previous version or any application. I've been using PC software since 83. There are way too many gotchas and the online help, or lack there of, is atrocious. Not a happy camper. This is not how I like to spend my tim...

3.5" floppy disk troubleshooting
my problem is with my floppy disk. i'm unable to open my disk in ms word computers at local libraries i've been using recently. these two messages pop up everytime i try to open my disk; "a: / ' is not recognized. it may not be formatted". and " the floppy disk in drive A: is not formatted or has been formatted for a Macintosh". On 28/5/04 1:42 am, in article 13d8d01c4444c$99470c30$a001280a@phx.gbl, "don wilkey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my problem is with my floppy disk. i'm unable to open my > disk in ms w...

Restoring disk image of Windows when exchange databases are on different disk
Ok, I need some help with this scenario: I frequently need to restore the complete disk image of my operating system (Windows 2003) which is the c: disk. In order to prevent having to perform a full restore of Exchange databases, I have moved these databases to another disk d:, by changing the path the official way in exchange system manager. After the transfer, all worked o.k. In this way, I hope to make it more easy to restore the operating system disk image without having to also restore the exchange databases. However, I tried restoring the OS image once, and after that couldnt mount the ...

Worksheet won't display full screen
Hello, I'm an obvious new user to Excel with a strange problem: When using Excel 2000 under Win 98 SE, I cannot get a certain Excel spreadsheet to display in full size on the screen. Excel itself is full size, but the sheet in question is smaller than full size, occupying about 3/4 of the available space. Further, this began to happen after I adjusted the screen size on the computer to 1024 x 768 from 800 x 600. The spreadsheet nor Excel itself was running when I did this, and returning the screen size to 800 x 600 has no effect on the sheet's display size. All the other ...

Suddenly Mailbox is full
Hi all Suddenly one of my users was unable to receive mesages, the sender gets a mesage "The message could not be delivered because the recipient's mailbox is full". The size of the mailbox user is 900 MB, the user had the the option "Use Mailbox Store Defaults" for its Mailbox Storage Limits, I set his limit to 1 GB and the problem seems to be resolved. However other users have bigger mailboxes and they have the option "Use Mailbox Store Defaults" also, why this happened to this user?? Any help will be appreciated What are the storage limits? How ...

FULL NAME in contacts not populating FIRST NAME and LAST NAME corr
I have Office XP with Outlook 2002 SP3 installed and whenever I type a name in to the FULL NAME field on the contacts form, the form puts the first name in the LAST NAME field and the last name in the FIRST NAME field. For example entering "John Smith" in the FULL NAME field and pressing the FULL NAME button results in the CHECK NAME FORM displaying Smith as the FIRST NAME and John as the LAST NAME. This happens no matter what the settings are in the FILE AS box. It seems to me that you should be looking at the settings you specified for the Full Name field, not the File As...

Disk full
When I open excel a message comes that disk is full though I have 30 GB of disk space,When I open an existing file I get an error that I have no permission to open.I have all permissions for the file.My OS is Windows 2000 professsional Any solutions Srinivas When Excel opens, it must create some temporary files. Where is it trying to create them? Is there space there? Do you have permission to write there? If you can start Excel and go to Tools|Options then look on the General tab to see what your default file location is and what other files you are trying to open at startup. If...

programs on disk
I bought note book computer. this kind come with no dvd. I wanted to put on the programs I have (they come on disk) but I could't make it. This newsgroup supports Microsoft Access, the relational database. You might get more responses if you post to a newsgroup dedicated to your subject. -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code or pseudocode included in this post is ...

Reinstall Publkisher 98 without the installtion disk
Had to do a Win XP reinstall, which of course messed up all my applications, each of which then has to be reinstalled from the installion disk. But my Publisher 98 disk has disappeared. Publisher 98 is still in my computer. It will attempt to setup from the setup.exe in the directory. But it quits with the message that QS98.DLL could not register itself because I am either out of memory (no) or the file is corrupt (no, downloaded a new one). Can anyone help? Is there a Registry tweak that will allow Publisher to reinstall? It says it can install without the CD. Well, Gogarty, if you ...

To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages.
This is driving me crazy. How can I get rid of this message? I have never used Outlook Express. "To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages. This may take up to a few minutes." "Rufus Chaney" <RufusChaney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47B333C7-3076-4788-A23F-652B389F9A3B@microsoft.com... > This is driving me crazy. How can I get rid of this message? I have > never > used Outlook Express. > > "To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages. This may > take > up to a f...

disk boot failur insert the system disk
Hi there; My son got this message after had formated his hard drive and installed windows 7. Now every time my sone wants to start on his machne, the computer won't see the hard drive on the "CMOS" setup. It only sees when he boots it for the seocnd time. How would I be able to fix this problem? thank. -- ahmed Whats this got to do wuth Office, the group you posted to? http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7install/threads "ahmed" <ahmed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:222F8344-2765-4FE0-B7DD-4FFB204A90D3@microsof...

DAG disk space database copies
lets say i have 3 servers in my DAG, each server has 4 databases, each database is 100 gigs, total storage size is now roughly 400 gigs. I now make copies of each database, my storage has now doubled 100x8=800 gigs. It appears that anytime i need HA for a database i need to double my storage? Because we have already invested heavily in SAN storage, and the SANS all have built in raid, and because a lun in a vol can never consume the entire space thats been carved out in a vol, would mean in order to present a 100 gig lun to the OS, would require creating a 150 gig vol (roughly) s...

Corrupted File on Disk or Not a Backup File
I have a problem with Money 2003 Premium. I put on a new hard drive and backup Money 2000 business and personal to 2 floppy disks. Then I cleared the hard drive, uninstalling everything. When I installed Money 2003 Premimum and tried to restore from my 2 floppy disks. I received an error message reading, "This file is corrupt or it is not a Money backup file." How can I fix this to restore my files? Do a google search and you will find that this has been answered millions of times. Bob "Mr Buckhalter" <tajlbj5508@msn.com> wrote in message news:028a01c39113$...