Disable Customize toolber tabs

Dear All,

I want to disable Customize toolbar tabs.see the scren shot i
attachment.
what is the code to disable the Tabs.

please help me...

Regards,
Amar..

|Filename: Disable Customize toolber tabs.doc
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3934

aredd
areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2820
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47814

You've gotten multiple replies to your multiple posts.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Disable BU
A really quick one for you. If I disable a BU in MSCRM, does the corresponding OU in Active Directory become disabled? I think the answer probably 'No' as I actually cannot find a way to disable the OU manually and therefore cannot check, but if anyone has a definitive answer I would be grateful. Regards Peter John - thanks for your help. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >No, disabling BU in CRM will not disable corresponding OU in the AD, just like dissabling CRM user in CRM will not siable the corrsponding user in AD. > >"Pete" wrote: > &...

how can disable service with bat file
Hi, Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. What service? "Vijay" wrote: > Hi, > > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. That's funny ... weren't we just talking about Permissions? :-) Anyway, the command to control a Windows Service (enable, start, stop, disable, etc) is SC.EXE. Run SC /? at a command prompt to see the syntax. Put the necessary SC command in a batch file, and you are all set. Hope it helps, Andrew -- amclar at ...

Print Preview "Prev Page" but is always disabled
Hello, I have created an MFC application and have added Printing and Print Preview capability. The only problem i have is that the Prev Page button on the Print Preview toolbar is always disabled. The "Two Pages" button and "Next Page" are enabled and work correctly. I am setting the CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage() and CPrintInfo::SetMinPage() and CPrintInfo::m_nCurPage values in OnPreparePrinting() but this doesnt seem to make a difference. Is their anything else that i can try which will enable this button? Thanks Andy ...

Custom Data Markers
Is there a way to expand the Custom Data Merker selection list to include additional symbols and (hopefully) letters? Try this fun experiment: 1) Make a Line or XY chart using the conventional markers 2) Insert a picture (or piece of clip art) onto the worksheet and resize it to about 1/8 " 3) Select and copy the photo, click on the data series in the chart and use CTRL+V to paste. All the markers have been replaced by the picture When you ask about using Letters one wonders if you would be better with data labels. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people...

disable macro warning
I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - how do I turn off this warning screen upon entering system when I have no macros in the worksheet? You need to remove the module that contained the macro. Press ALT+F11, go to View > Project Explorer (if needed), right-click on the module(s), and remove it. Save. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter >system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - >how do I turn off this warnin...

custom recipient
I'm running Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server on a Windows 2000 server that's also my domain controller. I have an offsite member that needs to check email, but I don't want her using the Outlook Web Access, long story. So I'm trying to use a webmail application. The problem I get is that anything generated in-house to any address @mydomain.com is viewed by Exchange as an internal e-mail and is kept here. How can I set up an external or custom recipient and have the same domain address? thanks in advance dans@advancedautotrends.com I am not sure if I understand the situation co...

Office Tabs -
One chinese guy developed one application that creates TABs in Excel Word and PowerPoint: OfficeTabs. http://www.officedocumenttab.com/ Everione is using -> Microsoft should take a look. I think its not so hard to have something in the Office Pack. It would be very useful for everyone. thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestio...

tab formatting on ruler
When creating a document and I set my margins and tab the stylus (or whatever that pointer thing is called) lines up perfectly with the marks on the ruler. After saving document and then I go back to edit the document, when I try to move the stylus, it does not line up with the mark. It is either a little before the number of a little after. If I hold down the Alt key and move the stylus it moves in small increments and I can line it up. Any idea why this does this and how I can fix it. It is very time consuming to have to do this. Thank.s If you are trying to use t...

How do you delete a custom menu?
Hello, Ive got a menu labed "Make Report" under Tools. There is no arrow to expand next to it like some menus, just the text "Make Report." I want to get rid of this. How do I do this? Right click somewhere up in the toolbar area. From the popup menu, choose Customize from the end of the list. With the Customize dialog open, drag the unwanted menu item off the menu bar into the main area of the worksheet. Then, close the Customize dialog. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com [email on web ...

eConnect Customer Updates
Hi, I am trying to use the taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd object to update my customer fields in Great Plains. However, whenever a blank value is passed from the CRM application, it does not blank out the fields in Great Plains (Credit Card No., User Defined 1 and 2, Credit Card Expiry Date, etc). We have tried passing a string.empty, null and spaces but we cannot get the value to clear out of the Great Plains fields. Any ideas? Thanks! Andrianne ...

Disable sending Email
In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able to send out email untill permitted. Thanks On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:01:03 -0800, "SI" <SI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from >sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able >to send out email untill permitted. > >Thanks You can do this on Internet mail by setting the Delivery Restriction on the IMS to deny mail...

Custom Entitiy in a Service Activity Form
Good day, I was wondering if it is possible to have a referential relationship between a custom entity and a service activity. Is it posible to have this custom entity as a lookup field in the service activity form on the first tab. Thanking you in advance. Lebo MS CRM Representative Hi Lebo, you cannot add new relationships for activities entities. However, if you select checkbox Activities under Associated Entities section when defining a new entity then the new entity will be one of the valid choices in Regarding field on the service activity form. Hope it helps -- George Doubin...

Custom number format displaying thousands
If anyone has any potential solutions to the custom number format below I would be very grateful. If the two number formats below are applied to the numbers displayed in the 'Actual number' column, the output as shown in the columns 'format #1' and 'format #2' are given by Excel. The output I want to achieve is shown in the final column. Has anyone got any suggestions how i might achieve this? format #1 = [>500]#,##0,_);[<-500](#,##0,); format #2 = [>500]#,##0,_);[<-500](#,##0,);- Actual Number Format #1 Format #2 What I want -501 (1) (1) (...

Disable Cached Mode
Hi all! Is there any way to disable Cached Mode (CM) on Exchange 2003? Sure, I can do it with GPO, but some computers can be out of scope of this GPO and then they will be able to turn on the CM in their Offce 2003. But CM is critical security risk and I have to disable it. At http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010000781033.aspx?Product=out2003 I can read: "Exchange server administrators have the ability to disable this feature in Outlook. For more information, contact your Exchange server administrator. Additional information for administrators is available in the Mi...

Custom formatting for a cell
I need some help… In Excel 2003, I am entering in a column of cells; different numbers that I want formatted a specific way. For example: I enter this number: 31002770004304330 I want to format them like this: 3100-27-7000-430-4330 After I entered the first series of numbers without the dashes, I went to format cells, selected custom, and enter in 0000-00-0000-000-0000 and applied this format. What happen is Excel changes by last 4 numbers in the string from 4330 to 4300 when I enter the data. Why? I am using the numeric key pad enter a couple hundred of these and don’t want to ...

SMTP being disabled
HI Exchange 2003 / Server 2003 I'm just having a world of problems with Exchange all of a sudden... It's been up and running about 2 months but all of a sudden it's going nuts... The SMTP service is being stopped and set to disabled. This is happening each morning around 1 AM. The only thing I can find in the event logs is event 7035 - The SMTP service was successfully sent a stop control and then Event 7040 - The start type of SMTP service was changed from auto start to disabled For the life of me, I can't find what is originating these commands.... I thought maybe t...

Change The Color of A Ribbon Tab
Is it possible to do so like as in the special greenish tabs appearing upon selecting chart a object etc.? If yes would you kindly convey me the correct xml tags in this regard? -- Thanx in advance, Best Regards, Faraz ...

Show customer notes at POS Screen
When I load a customer into the POS screen I'd like to have the entries in the Additional>Notes section appear in the status bar if possible. I'd like to do this so it displays notes on who can sign on certain accounts or if ther are special conditions to be met before a customer can charge to the account. If you are using the default HTML screen you can edit the file and add QSRules.Transaction.Customer.Notes property to retrieve the Notes for the customer who is currently assigned to the transaction. Rob "Morris Paint" <morrispaint@ntelos.net> wrote in ...

Tab Name Shown In Another Sheet's Cell
Is it possible to pull the tab name from another sheet within the same workbook and show it in a cell? you need to get the tab name in a cell in the original sheet first use the formula in for example cell B2 =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255) then on the other sheet you can refer to............... =sheet1!B2 -- bill k ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bill k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=821 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showth...

Enable/Disable Macro Pop-Up
In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? See Help, macro setting Change macro security settings in Excel juamig wrote: > In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office > document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity > to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? > Right, someone else told me the...

Protecting sheet disables Grouping buttons
I am delivering a worksheet to a client, and have protected it. As well as stopping people changing the data, though, it also stops them using the Grouping buttons. How can I enable grouping on a protected sheet? If you already have the outline applied, you can protect the worksheet in code (auto_open/workbook_open??). Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect Password:="hi", userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True .EnableAutoFilter = True End With End Sub (I wasn't sure what caused your outlining--...

Field "e-Mail" in ADUC "General Tab"
hy there, short question: what about the "e-Mail" filed in the active-directory-users-and-computers-snapin at the "general tab"? what is the funcionality of this field? does exchange need this field, or is this only nice to have? why do i have to fill out this field? what will happen, when i change the value of this field? must there be the same e-mail-address like in the "e-mail-adresses" tab? what if, when there is an other e-mail adress like in "e-mail-adresses"? thanks in advance for any help, links, hints, answers. greets daniel Hi Daniel, Do...

Custom reports #3

Disabling New Records on Forms in VB
Hi Everyone, I have designed a form which successfully supresses the ability to create new records by setting the AllowAdditions property to "No". The problem is that when I open the form using the code below the form once again allows additions and I can't figure out how to prevent this. I tagged the "Me.AllowAdditions = False" into the openargs section but to no avail. If anyone can spot the problem in my code I would be very grateful. Thanks, John ******* Start Code ******* Private Sub cmdView_Click() Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As ...

Disable username, password and domain prompt
Greetings... I currently have a network with computers running Windows 2000 with Outlook 2000 SR-1 and am in the process of upgrading the computers to Windows XP with Outlook 2002 SP3. One of my users has an issue where he has to type in his username, password, and the domain every time he opens up Outlook on the Windows XP machines, but never on the Windows 2000 machines. The option to uncheck the "Always prompt for username and password" box is not found on either version of Outlook, and he is set up for NT password authentication in his Outlook settings. Is there something else...