Digitally signed Excel project problem

When trying to save a digitally signed Excel project in Office 2000, I get
the error message "Excel cannot sign VBA macros when saving to this file
format. ......

How do I fix this problem please?
0
ozpeter (1)

Digital Imaging Pro #2
Great tools! Question is, can I convert a (B&W) photograph to a line drawing? -- CharleneM Carla wrote: > Great tools! Question is, can I convert a (B&W) photograph to a line > drawing? We wouldn't know. This is a Publisher group. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ Yes, I know it's a Publisher group, but since Dig Imaging Pro is bundled with Publisher and since I can't find a Dig. Imaging Pro forum, I was hoping someone working with Publisher and DIP might know as such a conversion would be most appropriate in black and white materi...

2-digit
I have two lists of product codes (2-digit and 6-digit), each of which has an import value (in otherwords 4 columns) as follows: 1 2 3 4 Prod code (2 digit) importval ($) Prod code (6-digit) import value ($) 01 50 010001 25 010002 10 010003 15 02 75 020001 12 020002 18 020003 20 020004 25 As you can see the 6-digit product codes are a dissaggregated from the 2-digit codes. That is if you sum the value of the 6-digits imports it will equal the value of the 2-digits imports. So for product 01 = $50 = 010001 +010002+010003=50. The same occurs for product 02 and so in for my real data set. N...

Outlook Problems!!!
Hello! I got 2 problems in Outlook 2000 and Outlook XP (2002) Problem 1. I'm responsible of 20 computers in my company and 2 of them has the configuration Win XP and Office 2000 in this configuration I cannot customize the "outlook today" page, the hyperlink does not work, why? Problem 2. The other problem is that notification on new mail doesn't seem to work correct. I have to click on a mail or switch catalog in outlook to see if I got a new mail, it does not pop up automaticly even if I have choose in settings to do that. All of the computers with this problem is fully...

excel file .xls
xp user need excel and excel spreedsheet file .xls. In order to run this file i would need to purchase excel. I don't know anything about excel just interested in the one file program .xls amortization extra payment program. Don't know which excel program has this feature. Please reply. goto www.openoffice.org you can download a free program that will open the excel file. ...

Fuel Consumption Problem
I need to build a worksheet that calculates MPG for a car whenever the tank is filled. The tank is not filled each time, but some times only a few gallons are put in. I need a formula that will do the maths only when the tank is filled. It would need to take into account the partial fillings in order to get the correct MPG. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Rusty Surely it is just sum of miles travelled divided by sum of gallons input? -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Rusty" <kenrussell@optus YOU...

PDF Format for Excel
Can Excel spreadsheets be save in PDF format? Thom, Excel can't save files directly to PDF files. You need a third party product like Adobe's Acrobat (full version, not just the free Reader), or something like PDF995 (www.pdf995.com) . -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Thom" <thancox@lgbcpa.com> wrote in message news:090401c3cfb4$a5eef630$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can Excel spreadsheets be save in PDF format? Thom, Yes, but you need a program capable of doing so... A popular one is Adobe Acrob...

Checkboxes in Excel
I have several checkboxes in a form that I need to have the "True" or "False" be filled in the database for this form. How do I do this? Hi TotallyConfused I don't think i understand you but with code you can change the checkboxes like this Sub test1() 'control toolbox controls For Each obj In ActiveSheet.OLEObjects If TypeOf obj.Object Is MSForms.CheckBox Then obj.Object.Value = False End If Next End Sub Sub test2() 'forms controls ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes.Value = False End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "TotallyConf...

Simple constructor problem
I've got two public constructors and one private one: class A { public: A(int SomeVal); A(double SomeVal); private: A(); BOOL bFlag; } What I thought would be a good idea is to put some default construction in the default constructor, and call that constructor from both the others, A::A(int SomeVal){ A(); } A::A() { bFlag = FALSE; } but calling A() seems to create a new instance of A (the debugger shows different values of this in the A(int) and A() functions). this->A() produces a compiler error This is right is it? Maybe I should read my How To Program C++ books all over again....

hoja de excel
Me podria decir alguien: �Como se copia una hoja de excel en word? Gracias ...

Print excel file from DOS command line #2
It's possible to pass a parameter to VB ? (I never use VB) I need it becase I need to print different workbook with a .bat -- despistad ----------------------------------------------------------------------- despistado's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1629 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27692 I create a PrintXLS.VBS file and put it in a safe spot. (I put it in "C:\my documents\scripting\printxls.vbs") This was in the file: Dim XL Dim XLWkbk Dim ObjArgs set objargs = wscr...

E03sp2 FE -BE/GC RPC Problem
Current setup: Both Exch03 sp2 behind Firewall and IDP Ports 80 and 443 open to FE We recently created the FE server, moving RPC and OWA to it to increase performance. Previously had single server RPC over HTTP working. RPC over HTTP using 3rd party Cert SSL configured and working for existing clients. Unable to create new profiles. Been through http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827330/en-us#XSLTH4234121123120121120120 https://fqdn.domain.com/rpc gives expected ACL result https://fqdn.domain.com/rpc/rpcproxy.dll gives expected blank page w/ lock RPCPing.exe returns successful RPC P...

Excel to PDF taking too long
Hi In excel 2007, I could export data to PDF using 'Save As' which is nice... but it is taking too long to convert file to PDF. Currently I have 35 worksheets in a workbook (soon it would be 100) and it takes 10-15 mins to convert XL to PDF... Now I am worried when I will put another 65 worksheets it would take ages to convert into PDF... Can I do anything to reduce my time? Any advise on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks!! On 2/23/2010 7:10 AM, Milind Keer wrote: > Hi > > In excel 2007, I could export data to PDF using 'Save As' which...

Error Code 52 On Signed 64-Bit Kernel Driver
In expanding our drivers to support Windows Seven 64-bit, we've run into a snag, with error code 52. We're currently using a minimal .INF to try to get one card working in just this environment, and once it works we'll expand it for the other 100+ products and combine it with our 32-bit .INF. We have a certificate based on the VeriSign Class 3 Code Signing 2009-2 CA. We build the .SYS, sign the .SYS, make a .CAT with INF2CAT, then sign the ..CAT. Previous (failed) driver versions are removed by uninstalling via Device Manager, and checking the checkbox to delete driv...

Digitally signature
Hi We have an excel spreadsheat that different people fill out. Is it possible for every person to digitally sign the excel spread sheet when they have filled out the excel spreadsheet?? Regards Morten ...

Macros running slow in Excel 2003
Does anyone know why macros that ran ok in Excel 2000 now take foreve in Excel 2003? This affects any kind of macro and turning Aut Recalculation On and Off does not help -- ebeltran ...

excel #22
Is there a way to fill a column from a different sheet and the next day fill the next column over from the same sheet as that sheet is updated by a data base daliy. I want to keep the information in the first column and continue to move to the next column each day. To do this you will need to create a macro. The code you need (bar any tweaking to fit your purpose) is: Sub placecols() mycolnum = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").End(xlToRight).Column + 1 Sheets("Sheet2").Columns("A").EntireColumn.Copy _ Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(1, mycolnum...

formatting legends in excel
hi there! i know this has been discussed before, but......... does anyone know how to format a legend of a diagram in excel, so that i can enter greek letters mixed with "normal" letters for example? i can do this in a cell and refer the legend entry to this cell, but afterwards my formatting is gone. any clue? thanks, christoph. Christoph - You can only do this to some of the text elements in a chart: chart and axis titles, data labels, and text boxes. Select the item, then click on it a second time to activate the text editing mode, select the character to change, and ch...

Can't Sign-In To My Bank With MS Money 2006; Need A Little Help Please!!
I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to have the following: User Name, Random Security Question and then Password. With the instruction the bank gave me MS Money 2006 only required the mail two Login: User Name and Password but after talking with them they can't seem to fix the problem. Any ideas as to how to fix this? You help Greatly Appreciated!! Blue Angel In microsoft.public.money, Blue Angel wrote: >I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to >have the following: >User Name, Random Security Question and then...

Excel number formatting #2

Outlook sign on error
I am unable to opem either outlook express or hotmail account. Hotmail returns to the sign in screen when valid address and p/word entered. OE gives the following two error messages: Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp' , Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC32 Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/s...

Using Self Certify Digital ID with Shared Files
You can use the MS Self Certification utility to create a Digital ID to share macro enabled files with other XL users, even those running at high security. Here's how: File Originator: 1. Run c:\program files\OfficeXP\Office10 \selfcert.exe (if file not found, use add/remove on MSOffice, it's in Office Tools) 2. Enter a name (eg John Doe, ACME Corp) 3. Open XL file you want to certify and open up VBE 4. Go Tools|Digital Signature 5. Click Choose 6. You should see the name of the cert that you just created on this list. Select it then click OK, then OK again 7. Save and Close fi...

How to copy and rename MS Excel sheet from MS Access VBA (MS Office 2000)
Hello, All! I want to copy and rename excel sheet from ����ss vba. I try this but result is error: Sht.ActiveWorkbook.WorkSheets("Sheet2").Copy Before:=Sheet.ActiveWorkbook.WorkSheets(1) or Sht.WorkSheets("Sheet1").Copy Before:=Sheet.WorkSheets(1) I know how to add sheet, insert data from access into sheet & else. My searching in internet return nothing. Is anybody know how do this ???? Thank you in advance. With best regards, Alek Luchnikov. E-mail: alekluch---FORSPAMERS---1983@mail.ru REMOVE ---FORSPAMERS--- The following works fine for me: Sub ExcelStuff()...

Excel-Remote Desktop Issue
Does anyone know what is causing Remote Desktop to do this to my Local machine's Excel 2007? http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=officeproblemfk9.jpg The problem only occurs with Office 2007 products (Excel most frequently, but I use it the most as well). It occurs 1. upon closing a remote desktop window 2. when a RD is up for a while 3. when I have to come back from "sleep mode" in either the server or the local machine It does not occur with 100% incidence, but very frequently (every day). The problems seem to occur more frequently when I have multiple inst...

Excel Sensitivity (What If) analysis
The analysis below (chart #1) shows what the IRR is at a 6.75% Cap Rate and a $4.60 Rental Rate. The IRR was derived from a long formula of inputs (note Cap Rate and Rental Rate were both one of the inputs). I need to create a sensitivity (what if) analysis table showing what happens to the IRR if the Cap Rate and/or Rental Rate is increased (see chart #2). Any recommendations on how I can do this? #1) Cap Rate 6.750% _________ Rental |IRR $4.60 |29.71% #2) Cap Rate 6.750% 7.000% _____________________________ Rental ...

Bypassing Live ID Sign-In Yet Getting Online Updates
Money Plus Deluxe 17.0.120.1415 I had been able to get online updates and download transactions without having to sign in at Money startup. I recently added a new account and must have changed a setting since I now have to sign in to Money to get online updates. I don't want my info on MSN Money Central, I don't need to access it from another computer and I don't use automatic updates. How can I reconfigure Money to open my file and get online updates without having to sign in with a Windows Live ID? How can I remove my info from Money Central without affecting my ability...