Delete macros

I am using Excel 2002. When I click on Tools->Macro->Macros... i see 2 macros. The problem I am having is that I can't delete these macros, the delete button to the right is grayed out. How can I delete these macros?
0
anonymous (74719)

Hi
maybe the macros are protected. Try hitting ALT + F11 to open the VBA
editor and try to delete the macros / modules there

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

excel777 wrote:
> I am using Excel 2002. When I click on Tools->Macro->Macros... i see
> 2 macros. The problem I am having is that I can't delete these
> macros, the delete button to the right is grayed out. How can I
> delete these macros?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Need Assist with Macro
I want to import manual PM checks. Since IM v10 no longer has a direct-to-table adapter (thanks, MS :)), I would like create a mail merge macro for the task. I am having trouble with the Apply Payables Document window and the "need" to specify the line number (i.e. MoveTo line 2, TypeTo line 2, etc.). Anyone know how to get around having to specify the line number? This is the test macro I have thus far which works with TWO. Thanks in advance. # DEXVERSION=10.0.320.0 2 2 CheckActiveWin dictionary 'default' form 'PM_Manual_Payments' window 'PM_Manual...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Delete macros

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

Migrating Macros to new log-on
We've just been migrated to new servers, and with them came a new log-in. I had a whole bunch of macros under my old log-in, and if I go back to it, they're still there. How can I move them to the new log-in? If I just have to re-key everything I can do that, but I hope there's an easier way. I'm using Excel 2000 on an XPSP2 system. Thanks in advance. Macros can live in the workbooks in which they were created or in Personal.xls. You also could have placed the macros in a workbook and saved it as an Add-in(*.xla) If in Personal.xls, you must find that file a...

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

Remove all spaces in Macro
Can I change the code below so that it would auto-remove whenever there are spaces and don't have to run macro everytime? I think can code somthing to the change event of the worksheet, how to modify? Sub RemoveAllSpaces() **Application.ScreenUpdating = False **Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Range("A14:A50").SpecialCells(xlConstants).Replace What:=Chr(32), _ Replacement:="", _ LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, MatchCase:=True **Application.Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic **Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub what is the meaning of...

#Deleted

outlook deletes inbox mail
On about three occaisions, my computer has restarted itself while Outlook Express, and sometimes other applications have been open, without my prompting it to do so. Upon rebooting, my Outlook inbox messages are completely wiped out, however, my sent folders and deleted messages, address book, ect. remain the same, and with no data lost. Can someone tell me what has happened, or perhaps how I can recover these lost emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, C.C. Outlook or Outlook Express? If Outlook Express and you search your drive (use advanced option for hidden f...

Can I delete this from ADSI?
Hi all, I am upgrating Exchange 2K to Exchange 2K3 and removed the Mobile information Server (which we never used it). But, I can see the CN=Microsoft-Mobile-Information-Server under configuration -->Services from ADSIedit. Can I safely delete this? or If I do not delete this, wii it have any issue with exchange 2003 mobile? Thanks! Exchange Server 2003 mobility features do not rely on that. Saving a LDIF dump may be a good idea before you delete - this provides ability to recreate the object if required. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.e...

Can I recover deleted archived .pst files?
I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover them, is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. Sue State your Outlook version and information store. State how you deleted the files. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "royalpei" <royalpei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8236C3C-C139-4B03-B2ED-5B135DE9DCC1@microsoft.com... >I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover >them, > is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. > > Sue &q...

To delete or not to delete
....and that is the question. I was presented with a rather interesting problem this morning. I wanted to manipulate the main menu in my SDI application...simple problem, simple solution: CMenu *pMenu = GetMenu(); // do whatever I need to do with the menu... Now here is the stumper of it all...what do I do with pMenu now? At first I thought that I should call delete on it, however after much thought and many questions later I realized that you should in fact NOT delete pMenu. Here's why: Since pMenu was not explicitly created by you, you do not own it. You are simply creating a point...

Permanently delete only mail from Blocked Senders?
Outlook 2003 Is it possible to configure Junk Email Options to do the following? - Permanently delete mail from Blocked Senders (without sending it to the Junk Email Folder)? - And have suspected junk email from as-yet-unblocked senders sent to the Junk Email Folder (to allow me to determine whether I want to block that sender)? It appears that the "Permanently delete suspected junk email instead of moving it to the Junk Email Folder" checkbox (Junk Email Options > Options tab) would delete suspected junk email from as-yet-unblocked senders -- some of which you might want to re...

Go to Blank Cell Macro Problem
Hi I am trying to get a macro to go to the first blank cell in a specific column i.e. column A has data from row A1 to A15. I'd want to run a macro that will select cell A16. I found this code below which does this on a 'Normal' sheet. The problem i have is that the window is split and frozen at cell A1 (to retain headings and the Button for the macro). This seems to be preventing the code from running correctly. Can anyone suggest an alteration to the code, or a different approach? .....Sub findfirstempty() Set Rng = Range("a2") If Not IsEmpty(Rng.Value) Then If IsE...

Macro Question
I think I need a macro for the following situation. I have a table (Curve Data) where data is entered across 5 columns. The data in the table is from the field, and in order to do further calculations, it needs data added to it. So, I have a formula that rounds down the lowest value to the nearest multiple of 50 (depending on what that value is it might create two values below it) and creates a new low value (ex. 2083.25 ~ 2050.00), adds multiples of 50 from the lowest value to the highest value (ex. 2050.00, 2083.25, 2100.00, 2150.00, .... 2383.25, 2400.00, etc.), and it rou...