delete item after date

I want to add an announcement section to a webpage announcing upcoming events but want to set a expiration date on the event so when it is over it will automatically be removed.
0
anonymous (74718)

"=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in news:3DA63EE2-4AE1-4CEB-A211-F7413BA95057@microsoft.com:

> I want to add an announcement section to a webpage announcing upcoming
> events but want to set a expiration date on the event so when it is
> over it will automatically be removed.

What is the connection between the webpage and Excel?

--
My email address has an extra @ (spell it out) and an extra invalid. Please
remove them if you are not a spammer or list broker and want to reply.

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Item wise balance in Pivot Table
I want to get item wise balance in Pivot Table, I tried to enter formula in pivot table and it works but whenever the new item insert it does not show and I have to copy formula for each item, can anyone help me Thanks in Advance Abdul Samad abdul.samad@siza.com.pk ...

pulling table modified date
hey all, i'm trying to set the value of a text box on my form to the Created Date of a table in my database. its not the recordsource of the form. any ideas? TIA Ted also I forgot to mention the table is in a different database "Ted" <tbest@rca-insurance.com> wrote in message news:uLzIPc$ZIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > hey all, i'm trying to set the value of a text box on my form to the > Created Date of a table in my database. its not the recordsource of the > form. any ideas? > > TIA > Ted > > > You could get the creatio...

Rule for Deleted Items

Delete macros

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Update field w/ string based on due dates
Hi, I have a form that provides a listing of various instruments that are serviced on a monthly to annual basis, with general info about the instrument, last and next service dates, etc.. What I am trying to do is create an On Open event procedure that will identify all instruments that are listed with a string of either "Past Due" or "Schedule Vendor" based on whether each of their respective 'Due' dates have already transpired or not from the current month. The code I initially created for this was as follows: Private Sub Form_Open() Dim myDate, myDue myDa...

Quick Campaigns & Last Date Included in Campaign
Hi colleagues Do you know what about Last Date Included in Campaign (Customer Attribute) and Quick Campaigns? It seems that QCampaigns do nothing with this field. Is it correct? Is it a bug? Kind Regards ...

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Manually linking items to contacts Activities tab in outlook 2007
I have email linked to those contacts i want to view past emails in their "activities" tab. But i'm not seeing the option to link other items to a contact (i dont have Business Contact Manager)....like an email or a note or a task....i don't see an option in any toolbar to form a link...please help. Did i find it maybe? do i r-click the message and choose "message options" and then fill out "contact" field? i'm used to the lingo "link to" from older versions of OL---this seems a bit time-consuming "runspud" wrote: > I ...

Deleting an email

how to get the number of days between two date formatted fields in vba for excel?
how to get the number of days between two date formatted fields in vba for excel? Hi Daniel, If they are Excel dates they represent the days and fractional days past Dec 31, 1899 if using the 1900 date system. So if you just have dates they have no fractional components and you just subtract the earlier date from the later date for the number of days. So it doesn't really matter if it is Excel or VBA same method. A1: 1998-11-28 B1: 2005-07-11 C1: =B1-A1 format c1 as number: #,##0 otherwise you will see: 1906-08-13 in VBA something like either of these, n...

Expirary date for gift certificates....
Good day, Is there anyway in which I can assign expirary dates on gift certificates... Best regards, Uttam Uttam, If you have them setup as a Voucher type, you can set the expiration period in SOM | File | Config | Tender Marc "uttam" <uttam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C9E4DCC-8D84-4DCF-BFB5-A6DC9B399E3A@microsoft.com... > Good day, > Is there anyway in which I can assign expirary dates on gift > certificates... > > Best regards, > Uttam Thanks marc.... "Marc" wrote: > Uttam, > > If you have t...

Standard Item Store Qty Tab
We are having discrepancies in our inventory reporting. We went to the Store this morning and completed the Physical Inventory We requested the Store Quantity from HQ (Worksheet 501) We Connected HQ Client @ the Store We then completed the Wizard Task 190 at HQ The physical count of our item is 24 The Store Item Quantity Snapshot is 31 The Standard Item Store Quantity Tab for that Store Shows 58 Can anyone explain this discrepancy and tell us how to reconcile our Counts. Thanks for Your Help -- Pam@BigSmoke ...

#Deleted

Customer / Item Table Name
What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database? Thanks in advance! Can you please clarify? Are you looking the Historical Sales Transactions table.? "Banner" wrote: > What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database? Thanks in > advance! I think you're looking for the Sales Customer Item Cross Reference Table which is SOP60300 You may be looking for SOP60300. "Banner" wrote: > What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database? Thanks in > advance! That's it, thanks! Bryan "VGrinam" wrot...

Date of 1/14/2010 and on not working in form
I have a form that we have been using, successfully for about two years. On the form, I have a section with 3 text boxes. Textbox 1 (REPORTINGstart) is a date data type with mm/dd/yyyy as the format. Textbox 2 (REPORTINGend) is a date data type with mm/dd/yyyy as the format. Textbox 3 is a straight text textbox titled PHASE. The way the form works, if a date is entered in the start text box and not the end text box, the PHASE is IN PROGRESS. If there are dates in both the start and end text boxes, the PHASE is complete. The SQL statement in the PHASE text box is: =IIf([t...