Default toolbars and toolbar buttons seen instead of customization #2

Hi,

I just got excel 2003. After I customize my toolbar close excel and then
reopen the default toolbar reappears and my customization is lost. Any one
know how to solve it?

Hagai
0
hbarlev (4)

custom series for class schedule?
I'd like to generate a class schedule, sequentially, using Excel 2003. If I provide a series of actual dates upon which the first week's classes occur (e.g. 8/24, 8/24, 8/25, Tuesday 8/25, Wednesday 8/27, etc.), can Excel automatically extrapolate the next X number of weeks and the dates on which these classes should fall? I've fiddled around with 'right-click -> fill series' but all Excel does is *repeat* the same date-range, over and over. I am hoping to carry the series into the future. Thanks for any guidance. Peter Peter, If you want fixed date intervals,...

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

My Work customization
Hi, I am testing the various customizations which can be made on CRM. I could do a lot of thing but not the following: how can be customized My Work view in Workplace? For example I would like to see the customer column in my incidents. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you Marco Ciao Marco, ti scrivo in italiano... Anch'io sto' testando il CRM della microsoft... ho visto che per� c'� poco da leggere, ho trovato qualcosa che forse ti pu� aiutare ( non so quanto )... Per personalizzare le varie viste in "Area di lavoro", vedi messaggi e code, devi imputar...

How to remove expand button bottom bar.
Hi folks, Is there a way to have the icons in the bottom bar remain, and not hidden by the < type expansion button? http://cjoint.com/data/emgKuyKdx2.htm Thanks for any tips. Rod Allan wrote: > Hi folks, > Is there a way to have the icons in the bottom bar remain, > and not hidden by the < type expansion button? > http://cjoint.com/data/emgKuyKdx2.htm > > Thanks for any tips. You are asking about the system notification area (aka tray area) of the Windows taskber. Time to start learning some terminology (reading a Windows for Dummies boo...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Send button dissappears
In Outlook 2000 runing on NT4.0 SP6a, the send button is gone on any emails you are trying to reply to. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Edit Hyperlink disabled using Custom Shortcut Menu
I’ve inserted a hyperlink into one of my forms via a label object. I’ve assigned a custom Shortcut Menu Bar called “Edit Hyperlink” to the hyperlink label. My Custom “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu includes standard access commands such as Edit Hyperlink, Open Hyperlink, Open in New Window, Copy Hyperlink, and Remove Hyperlink. When I switch to form view and right click over the Hyperlink the “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu is displayed with the commands disabled (i.e. grayed out). Therefore I can’t use any of the commands on my “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu. Any idea as to what’s c...

GP Customization
i'd tried to modify form labels in the original windows of Dynamics.dic in Dexterity v8.0, i'd changed the contents of strings in Resources too, each String in resources represent a text label in a window, I'd changed few window approach using the same approach, when i tried to run GP, nothing appeared as it should be, the altered strings are not shown the way they should be, instead, GP replaced them with original ones, and the wierd thing, when i open the window in Dexterity, it shows me my work and modifications. how can I do such modifications within dexterity, thanks --...

Visio 2000 Toolbar
I work a lot with groups. I like to have a toolbar button "Open Group" via Customize. Visio 2000 seems to have "lost" that command from the bottom of the Edit menu (when a group is selected), and thus also from the Edit section of the Customize. Any ideas? TIA Paddy "Paddy" <paddy@myisp.com> wrote: >I work a lot with groups. I like to have a toolbar button "Open Group" >via Customize. > > Visio 2000 seems to have "lost" that command from the bottom of the Edit > menu (when a group is selected), and thus a...

Telnet to port 25 #2
Telnet to port 25 doesn't work even from the internal network, email is working fine. Last changes: W2K3SP1 and Mc Afee 8.0i with "access protection port 25 rule" unchecked. (prevent mass mailing worms from sending email port 25) this rule is unchecked, email works fine. I want to be able to telnet to test. Did you install and run the Security Configuration Wizard, that is part of SP1? http://support.microsoft.com/?id=896742 -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "FD" <Ano...

Sumproduct a column where 2 adj text columns contain same value
Hi, I'm using a sumproduct formula to ascertain the number of times that a value between 0 and 1 occurs in column A (range A3:A26), where the adjacent cell in column B (B3:B26) contains either "Smith", "Draper" or "Jones": =SUMPRODUCT((A3:A26>0.00)*(A3:A26<1.01)*(B3:B26={"Smith","Draper","Jones"})) This formula works fine and details the number of entries where the value in column A is between 0 and 1, and the name in the adjacent column B cell is Smith Draper or Jones. What I need to do is the same SUMPRODUCT of 0-1...

Does using varchar instead of char save space?
Hi, I came across a table in our database where 2 columns had datatypes of char(40) and char(20) respectively. For example, aggregating on the width of the char(40) column gives the following distribution: Width Count 37 1062 34 15 33 591 31 7636 30 96912 29 16068 28 13108 27 40326 26 9541 25 14695 24 31267 23 21026 22 4234 21 985 20 1287 19 9538 18 4003 17 7270 16 3621 15 4603 14 7391 13 1244 12 1965 11 88 10 1908 9 284 I changed the column definitions to be varchar(40) and varchar(20) and expected to see a space saving. However, this doesn't seem t...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

[ANN] Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Service Pack 2 (12.2.0) available for download
The Office 2008 for Mac 12.2.0 SP2(SP2) Update is a combo updater. It includes all the updaters since 12.1.0 (SP1). You can download the combo from Mactopia or via the AutoUpdater (under Help in the Menu bar). This updater does not include Exchange Web Services (EWS). Users that have the EWS beta installed should not use this updater. EWS and Office for Mac SP2 are independent development efforts and their release dates are not linked. Expect more announcements in the coming weeks. Continue reading for more info: <http://tinyurl.com/mma5ux> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage...

Borders #2
Hello to all, I have a range of cells C34:N35 I need VBA code in order to have borders for this range or clearing the borders depending on the checkbox if it is cliked or not. ie. The code will be part of CheckBox2 button with condition to show the border or hide them.The sheet is protected. Homework? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Khalil Handal" <khhandal@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:eqUJGJOuHHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hello to all, > I have a range of cells C34:N35 > I need VBA code in order to have borders for this ra...

Custom Legal Notice for all outbound email
My customer wants to append a custom legal notice to all email exiting the company but doesn't want this to be a client operation. Is there any way to configure Exchange or the IMS to autimatically append a legal notice (custom footer?) to all outbound mail? Thanks in advance!! Steve ...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Customizing CRM 1.2 Home Page
I'm a C#/VB.NET developer that's been put in charge of the CRM system for our company. One of the requests that has been made is to change the "Home" page to allow the sorting of activities based on different fields, etc. How can I do this? I've familiarized myself with the basics of modifying the CRM (the stuff that's documented), but I don't see anything that supports what I need to do with the "My Home" page interface. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! David You need to add your modification into the isv.config file and also turn...

Outgoing E-mail #2
I use verizon dsl, and have no problem sending out emails from home. Recently I have taken it to a friends office who also uses Verizon dsl, but I cannot send e-mails using his connection. I have tried setting up a new account, but that hasnt worked either. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Check your SMTP server settings - are you set to authenticate to the Verizon SMTP server? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > I use verizon dsl, and have no problem sending out emails > from home. Recently I have taken it to a friends office who > also uses Verizon dsl, but I...

How to print 2000+ characters seen in formula bar? #2
Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only prints 1024. How can I print all? Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. Use a smaller font. Widen the column width lengthen the row height. Curious wrote: > > Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only > prints 1024. How can I print all? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com Thanks, but none of your suggestions work. I'm using Excel 2003 by the way. "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. &g...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Simple RMS Customization
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_04A1_01CB1D05.8D95FC50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Looking for someone to do some simple RMS customization work. Who would = you recommend? My provider/partner doesn't do any customization. Email = me at lane (dot) dj (at) gmail (dot) com=20 Dan ------=_NextPart_000_04A1_01CB1D05.8D95FC50 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...