DATE update, on Save?

The only file, (in Doc Libr), does not have today's date. ?

Is there some setting I need to make?

filter by date and action

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

how to save fixed format text file
I have an Excel file which is 269 characters wide. I need to save this file in fixed format but experience line wrap when using the PRN file type. Anyone have an answer to my problem? You might have to use a macro to get the result you want. See if Chip Pearson's text export macro does it: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm -- Jim Rech Excel MVP You have a few choices (try against a copy of your worksheet): I'd either concatenate the cell values into another column: =LEFT(A1&REPT(" ",20),20) & LEFT(B1&REPT(" ",10),10) & TEXT(C1,&...

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

Downloading windows updates
I am trying to download windows updates. Initially it asked me to download Active X Control which I did, but then didn't proceed to enable me to download windows updates. Whenever I go to the windows update page again, it asks me to download Active X Control by clicking on the information bar, but there is no longer an information bar. I also do not get an error message. How do I download the latest windows update now? golucky8 wrote: > I am trying to download windows updates. Initially it asked me to > download Active X Control which I did, but then didn't proc...

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

An expression for dates from and to

Save Sheet to new WorkBook.
I am attempting to copy a single sheet from one workbook into a new workbook and save it - keeping the original unchanged. When I use the code below it does indeed create a new workbook and copy the required sheet into it. But the active cell from the original now appears in the new workbook .contaiing a few lines of vba (not mine!). Also the original workbook seems to have been renamed. Suggestions welcomed! TIA Chris Sub SaveReport() Dim strFilename As String If strActivePieceNo = "" Then Call WhatPieceNumber strFilename = "Report on Piece No " & strActiveP...

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

updating a reg_binary registry value
I can update a string in the registry. But Im in a situation where I have to take a string, convert it to a byte[], and update a reg_binary in the registry, and so far my research and testing have been pretty frustrating. What is the simplest/most effect way to convert the string to a byte, and can I just use the SetValue to make the update, like I do with the string registry data type? Any help would be appreciated!. ...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

EMail Account Modifications are not Saving
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002, SP-2. I have had a problem with email account settings saving. I can modify them and they will save until the PC is re-booted. It reverts to adding a "/" to the username on the account and appends the POP3 server information to the username. The POP3 server name then is populated with "localhost". Has anyone ever seen this problem before? Any help is appreciated! ...

Dexterity: "Errors while resolving the Index file. Update Cancel..
Using Microsoft VisualSafe 6.0 for source code control. I am upgrading from GP 9.0 to GP 10.0 and also the Dexterity 9.0 to Dexterity 10.0. I have setup the source control correctly and am trying to pull from the repository to the new GP 10.0 dictionary to develope. But I am getting a "Errors while resolving the Index file. Update canceled. Dictionary left unchanged." Also about a dozen warning on these new 3rd party global procedures and functions that the GP dictionary now has. Please advise on how to fix this and why are these globals resource ID are 22000+? First time u...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...

Time and date problem
Hello I have spreadsheet cell (B1) that contains a date and time: 05/11/2003 13:45:50 I have another series of cells (A1 to A100) that contain an increment of 30 seconds: 30.00 I would like to add the seconds to the date and time putting the result in column C, I have tried to do: =B1+(A1/100000) but the answer is wrong by 4 seconds and then gets worse the further down the column I go. Can somebody show me how to add the seconds to the date please. Thanks Tom Tom, Right method, wrong divider! 86,400 secs in a day.. change your 100000 to 86400 and you're there. Nikos Y. (nyannaco ...

Exchange Address List Query not updating Active Directory
We run Exchange 2000 SP3 & have set up universal distribution groups in AD for our various companies, containing contacts for people at those companies. We have set up address lists in Exchange to pull the contacts from the distribution groups using queries. This has the affect of organising our GAL by company. This has worked well for several years, with changes made to the distribution groups appearing on our Outlook 200/2003 clients under the appropriate company heading in their address books. Recently we carried out some re-organisation of the distribution groups, using the fol...

Money 2004 Update Error
I am getting an error that says: Your last call encountered and error: (Date/Time) An unknown error has occurred. Please try the operation again. if the problem persists, reinstall Money from your original product disks. If I uninstall and then reinstall I am able to update once and then starting getting the error again. The rest of the program works fine it's just Money Updates that has problems. ...

Unable to update Office for Mac 11.5.3 to either 11.5.4 or 11.5.5
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel 11.5.5 Update stops responding at "Items Remaining to Be Installed: 349". I have both 2008 and 2004 on this system (primarily for Excel 2004). OS is 10.5.7 on an iMac with 4 GB RAM, 1 TB hard drive (about 83% full), and a 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor. Nothing else is running during the attempted updates. 11.5.4 Update stops responding at "Items Remaining to Be Installed: 3". Haven't tried a reinstall yet. ...