Cell A=dates
Cell B =Amount
Cell C= CurrencyYEN or USD
Cell D= CDN equivalanet ( formula)

Pick data
Cell G=dates
Cell H=USD
Cell I=Yen
=ROUND(IF($G$5<=A7,$H$5*B7,IF($G$4<=A7,$H$4*B7,IF($G$3<=A7,$H$3*B7,IF($G$2<=A7,$H$2*B7)))),2)
I want the formula to check for what type of currency (USD or YEN) it is &
then automatically pick up the exchange rate
Plus if I go below the date range it works but If I pick up future date it
gives me the last exchange rate
I hope I have listed all the information, I can email sheet if required

thank you for your time & assistance
TJ

Outlook Freezing tell Exchange service restarted.
Server: Windows NT Small Business Exchange 5.5 SP4 NOTE: The server is also a SQL server, InterBase, and a Norton's Anti-Virus server. Client: Windows 2000 Pro Outlook/Office 2000 Norton's Anti-Virus Problem: About once to twice a week outlook (on all clients 30+) will not connect to the exchange server or outlook is connecting but it's freezing on the client computers. Temp fix: Restart the Exchange service on the server. Dose any one know how to fix the problem so that I don't have to keep restarting the exchange service? I fixed the problem: I stopped the Microsoft Lic...

filter by date and action

Exchange 2003 Licensing question
We are a small company of only about 35 employees. We currently have Exch 5.5 and will be upgrading to Exch 2003. Unfortunately due to our large email store we will be force to get the Enterprise edition because we are just over the standard edition's 15 gb message store limit. I was under the impression that an Office 2003 Pro license includes a CAL for accessing Exchange 2003. What I am being told by a sales rep is that Office Pro does not include a CAL to access Exch 2003 therefore I have to buy a CAL for each user. Is this correct? The ironic thing is this. If I buy a CAL ...

Keeping mail on exchange server
I have an email account on an exchange server. I like being able to manage it via the web so that i can check my incoming mail, sent messages and also store attached files for viewing at remote locations. I also would like to be able to use this account in Outlook 2003. Is there a way to use this emal account in outlook and not have everything downloaded that i want to keep on the server? That's the way it works by default. Just make sure that your default storage location (Tools | E-Mail Accounts | View or Change E-mail Account | Deliver new mail to...) is set to the Exchange m...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

Exchange doesn't send NDR to Mac
I'm on a mostly Windows network, and except for this one issue I'm having, my Mac (OS X 10.4.3) works seamlessly alonside the PCs here. Problem: Our mail server is an Microsoft Exchange 2003 Enterprise server, and I have my Apple Mail program (which I love, and I don't want to change to Entourage) set up to use my Exchange account. Everything seems to work fine, except that I do NOT get undeliverable messages sent back! If I check my email account on a PC, there are the undeliverables - but they do not get to my Mac. It is not my configuration; there are a handful of others using ...

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

Optimize Exchange 2003 for large mail loads
We have exchange 2003 on a windows 2000 machine configured with basic default settings. It is in a domain setting and we have people that use outlook to pull mail from the server. These individuals receive about 1000 mails a day. When gone to lunch, there are about 2-3 hundred mails when they return. The problem we have is when they log back on and try to pull mail from the exchange. The outlook crashes. When they pull smaller groups of mail through out the day, they are fine. There are only 4 people here that receive mail like this and we've up the memory on the computers...

Excel 2003 - VBA
How do I check a cell to see if there is a #N/A or #REF in a VBA routine? Craig Use the IsError() function with a cell reference inside the parentheses, such as IsError(Range("A1")) Cell Error Values You can insert a cell error value into a cell or test the value of a cell for an error value by using the CVErr function. The cell error values can be one of the following XlCVError constants. Constant Error number Cell error value xlErrDiv0 2007 #DIV/0! xlErrNA 2042 #N/A xlErrName 2029 #NAME? xlErrNull 2000 #NULL! xlErrNum 2036 #NUM! xlE...

Deleting a middle name in Exchange 2003 on a mailbox
To and From fields appear with middle name even after correcting the display name in AD. I read something about a tool called ADmodify which might be able to complete this function. Has anyone ever used this? Can it do more than just switch the firstname and lastname? In news:1127409934.236526.73620@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, edolton <Eric.Dolton@gmail.com> typed: > To and From fields appear with middle name even after correcting the > display name in AD. I read something about a tool called ADmodify > which might be able to complete this function. Has anyone ever used...

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

2 x Exchange servers & Terminal Services over VPN
We have 2 offices (UK & AUS) that are connected via firewall-to-firewall VPN. Each office has an Exchange server (UK=2000, AUS=2003) and a trust relationship has been established between the two offices. The UK users only have mailboxes on the UK Exchange server and vica-versa. AUS users connect to the UK's Terminal Services server over the VPN. When they send an e-mail via Outlook in their TS session, it can take up to a minute for the e-mail to be sent -- presumably, the delay in the instance of Outlook taking it's time to talk to the AUS Exchange server -- and we'd li...

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

Sending E-Mail Without Exchange Server
Hi, I'm installing CRM server on the company that didn't Exchange Server, but I need sending e-mail's from CRM. Anybody knows how I can configurate this? Thanks A Lot! Breno Amorim With v1.2, you need Exchange to send outbound email. However with v3.0, you can specifiy an SMTP server to use for sending outbound mail. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Breno Amorim" <Breno Amorim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8C8D566-B5BC-455A-B906-35736B884C90@microsoft.com... Hi, I'm installing CRM server on the company that didn't E...

Enumerate All Exchange Servers in a Domain
Hey all, I created a script to find all Exchange Servers (and their version) in a domain.. I'm still new to ldap queries so I'm not sure if this is the most efficient..but it seems to work well on my medium sized network. If the formatting comes out poorly, you can find the original code @ http://netnerds.net The code ouputs the information in a simple message box. If you would like to add it to a text file or Excel, etc, you will have to do so manually. Hope you find this helpful! Chrissy '**************************************************************************** ' This ...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...