Cell A=dates
Cell B =Amount
Cell C= CurrencyYEN or USD
Cell D= CDN equivalanet ( formula)

Pick data
Cell G=dates
Cell H=USD
Cell I=Yen
=ROUND(IF($G$5<=A7,$H$5*B7,IF($G$4<=A7,$H$4*B7,IF($G$3<=A7,$H$3*B7,IF($G$2<=A7,$H$2*B7)))),2)
I want the formula to check for what type of currency (USD or YEN) it is &
then automatically pick up the exchange rate
Plus if I go below the date range it works but If I pick up future date it
gives me the last exchange rate
I hope I have listed all the information, I can email sheet if required

thank you for your time & assistance
TJ

Exchange 2003 SP2 installation
1) There is no setup.exe after I expand the file under the setup\i386 or setup folders. There is one in the ADC folder .. the only file I see under setup\i386 is update.exe when I double click on that, it gives me an error message. Any idea's what's going on? 2) How do I determine what is the service pack level on my server? Do I start System Manager and go to Administrative groups and right click on my server and go to General Tab to see the service pack? Thank you 1. For an SP, it's update.exe. 2. Do determine the SP level, look on the properties of the server for the bui...

Formatting Cells Containing Date Fields That Are Text
Someone here at work imported into Excel a column of text data that looks like mm/dd/yyyy form but need to be mmddyyyy. I thought I could simply highlight the columns, click on Format/Cells/Custom and create mmddyyyy. I do this but the data doesn't change UNTIL I highlight each cell and press F2 or double-click in each cell or create a formula using Right, Mid, etc. When I press F2 or double-click, I notice that an X and a check mark both appear to the right of the Row/ Column box. There's got to be an easier way to do this besides 'onesie-twosie' but we can't figure it...

How do I have excel highlight days before & after a date on a cale
How do have excel highlight 15 days prior to a chosen date on the calendar below & 30 days after? 2010 JANUARY FEBRUARY S M T W T F S S M T W T F S 1 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 28 31 MARCH APRIL S M T W T F S S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Help. Log files are killing me. Exchange 2000
I just installed exchange 2000 on a new machine on a 36GIG drive. I have another empty 36GIG drive. I did not realize that log files take so much space. I only 3 GIG of free space left. 1. How can I move the log files to my empty drive? 2. How can I delete these files w/o any problem on Exchange? I mean almost 20GIG of log files in one day. Give me a break. 3. Is there a way to do that automatically. Thanks, On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:19:49 -0400, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >I just installed exchange 2000 on a new machine on a 36GIG drive. I have >ano...

Non-Exchange Calendar Invitation Message was sent to Badmail
I have an Exchange 2003 with SP2. Some reason, non-Exchange calendar invitation messages were sent to Badmail and some users have missed some meeting. Is there some knows why it happens and how to resolve this issue? Thanks for your comments in advance. I would try to figure out what is wrong with the messages. This is likely a problem on the sender's end. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Cheongseo" <Cheongseo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7D8C6F2-9CB9-4DA6-8F06-...

CRM <-> Exchange Server Calendar
Is there any way in CRM 3.0 to link the User calendar to the matching Exchange calendar other that via the outlook client which I cant get to work ovr RPC HTTPS thanks in advance ...

Outlook / Exchange 2003 user connection problem
Ok, we are doing our Outlook configuration in a two step process first we add the Computer to the domain ( not the user ). Then we configure Outlook with the exchange server and user information. All of our users are created and have a default password. Problem is that when we go to setup Outlook we are only able to setup 2 - 5 computers a day. After we get 2 - 5 setup, when we try to install/configue another Outlook client we receive a message that say Cannot connect to Exchange server or Exchange server does not exist. But if we wait a day and go back to setting up Outlook again we are ab...

Backup a users mailbox in Exchange 2003
We have recently terminated a couple employees, and I would like to make a copy of their mailboxes. How do I go about doing this? -- Chuck On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:36:02 -0800, chb12 <chb12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have recently terminated a couple employees, and I would like to make a >copy of their mailboxes. How do I go about doing this? Exmerge is always a good option. What I normally do is open their mailbox on my outlook, then create a PST (name it the users name). Once the PST is created I copy the contents of their mailbox into the PST. From there you ...

SMTP Error 452 4.3.1 Out of memory in Exchange Server 2000
After a successful Disaster Recovery of a Exchange 2000 Server (which is a Windows Domain Controller) - I installed Win 2000 Server + SP4, Exchange 2000 + SP3 and the Exchange Backup I get this strange error when I try to TELNET servername 25 and send the MAIL FROM:myself@mydomain.com 452 4.3.1 Out of memory The SMTP Service throws this error, but I can't find any hint in the event log. There is plenty of space on all disks and the permissions on "vsi 1" folders are also correct. Maybe an important hint: Prior to do the test, I installed the Trendmicro Client Server Messaging ...

Not able to send / recv Attachments in the Exchange Server
Hi, We are facing some probelms for receiving / sending Attachments with the Emails. Please reply either on above or qasimpurathil@hotmail.com / kasimpt@yahoo.com Regards, Kasim Does it go to the Outbox or error before that? Does it leave the Outbox? Do you get an NDR? Does the recipient get a mail with the attachment stripped? Is sending to local users affected? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script s...

Compatibility between Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5
Are there any compatibility issues between Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5? We installed about 30 PCs with Outlook 2003. We configured them to connect to our Exchange 5.5 server, NOT using "Cached Exchange Mode." When users switch from Calendar to Inbox and back or from Notes to Inbox and back, there is a noticeable delay--about 5-10 seconds--and we get a pop-up balloon in the systray that the client is trying to connect and retrieve information from the Exchange server. We are on a 100Mbps switched network and each client has 100Mbps connection on the PC. The server also has a 10...

Routing Issues with Exchange 5.5
As part of a migration process to get my company's mail out of the ark and across from Exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003, we have some routing issues that I can't get to work right. Our 5.5 site has an X400 site connector to a backbone. The 5.5 backbone site has an IMS pointing to the Internet (address space *). I wish, however, to arrange for our site to deliver any mail for @company.com to be delivered to the Exchange 2003 organisation. I create a local IMS with an address space of company.com and a cost of 1, pointing to a smart host at the Exchange 2003 org. The 5.5 system ...

Calender Problem after Exchange Migration
Hi all, I've got a bit of a Exch Calendar problem. We recently migrated from Exch2000 Srv to Exch2003 Srv. We also changed domain names (AD and company) as well. Due to time constraints and other issues I won't go into, things were a little rushed and the way we did the migration was probably not by the MS rules. Basically we restored a backup of the mailboxes from the old Exch2000 server to the new Exch2003 server. This was done via Qinetix MB idata agent. We thought this would be quicker than exporting the mailbox's out as PST files and then importing them. This part app...

Do I need Windows 2003 Enterprise for Exchange 2003 Enterprise?
Hi I am upgrading our server to Windows 2003 either Standard or Enterprise. I know that I want Exchange 2003 Enterprise because we have the Standard version at the moment and are about to hit the 16GB limit. Do I need Windows 2003 Enterprise for Exchange 2003 Enterprise? What will Windows 2003 Enterprise give me that Standard does not? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. No you don't. You would only need Windows 2003 Enterprise if you are planning on doing clustering. I'm sure there are some other things it will get you, but clustering capability is one of the big additions. -...

how to create conditional format linked to date
I wish to create a conditional format linked to date, for example if info. in cell is less than 2 months old, the cell is green, if info. is more than 2 months old the cell turns red. one way: Format the cell to green. The Format>Conditional Formating>change cell is to formula is =if(today()-60=a1,true,false) and set the format to red HTH "nicko68" wrote: > I wish to create a conditional format linked to date, for example if info. in > cell is less than 2 months old, the cell is green, if info. is more than 2 > months old the cell turns red. I don't beli...

Keeping mail on exchange server
I have an email account on an exchange server. I like being able to manage it via the web so that i can check my incoming mail, sent messages and also store attached files for viewing at remote locations. I also would like to be able to use this account in Outlook 2003. Is there a way to use this emal account in outlook and not have everything downloaded that i want to keep on the server? That's the way it works by default. Just make sure that your default storage location (Tools | E-Mail Accounts | View or Change E-mail Account | Deliver new mail to...) is set to the Exchange m...

Sent Messages Stay in Outbox as Unread Messages (Outlook 2003-Exchange Cached Mode)
Hello anyone and everyone! I have had several individuals at my company have this happen. Although the mail was sent as it should be the message in question stays in the outbox as an unread message and doesn't ever get delivered to the sent box as normal. The individuals must move the message manually to the sent items folder. In one instance, I read an article about Outlook 200 regarding the message threshold for the sent items folder (16k messages) even though there was no where near that amount in the sent items (more like 500 messages) I just cleared a few out and sure enough it sta...

Exchange 2K3 will not forward to external address
Hi, I am having a problem setting up forwarding to an external email address. I have tried using a rule in outlook and forwarding to an external contact in AD. Niether seem to work, no error messages. We can send emails to external accounts no problem. Just not when trying to setup forwarding??? Any ideas? Cheers. Tim. On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:31:03 -0700, "TimR" <TimR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, I am having a problem setting up forwarding to an external email >address. I have tried using a rule in outlook and forwarding to an external >contact ...

Date incrimintation
Hello, I want to place a date in header or run a macro to place the date on ever page like this: Thursday, 3.4.2010 and on second page, Friday, 3.5.2010 and on third page Saturday, 3.06.2010 and so on Have anybody an idea how to do it? Thank you! Hi Damian, Unless you use 'Next Page' Section breaks, you can't do it for more than 3 pages. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Damian" <Damian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8295D461-B278-46AD-AAF5-C297A5CD0A66@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > ...

cached exchange mode question
A user in my organization has Outlook 2003 on her laptop at home. In order to improve performance I have set it up in cached exchange mode. when se sent an email last night everything worked fine and the recipient received it. However, when she checked new emails from home they did not show up as already read when she arrived in the office. Also, the email she sent from home on her laptop did not show up in your sent items box at the office computer. I know this is a syncrhonization issue, but how can I adjust how cached exchange mode behaves and make sure that her sent items folder also ge...

Reliability of MS01-041 on Exchange 5.5
I have an NT 4.0 server running Exchange 5.5, and I have a need to install the Microsoft Patch MS01-041 - Malformed RPC Request Can Cause Service Failure. I don't have a good test server to try it out on and wanted to get some feedback on it's reliabilty. There isn't anything else really running except Exchange and it is used as a sort of file server at times. Thanks for the feedback. ...

How can set up Excel to be able to print checks?
I wish to be able to build a template so I can print checks from an excel program. This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque writing routines. The code is open and commented. -- Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy - "catherine" <catherine@discussio...

Flag a date in Excel
I wish to flag a date so that 10 days later, the input date will tur red so that I can follow it up. I have seen it done but don't know ho to do it. Please hel ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try using conditional formatting: Select the cell(s) Click Format > conditional formatting Put the settings "Under Condition 1" as : Formula Is | =TODAY()-A5>=10 Click Format button > Font tab > Color > Red > OK Click OK -- hth ...

Convert numeric field to date
Hello, I have a field that is currently formatted as numeric, i.e. 20071129 and need Access to recognize it as date, i.e. 11/29/2007. Tried simply changing the format in table design, but didn't work. I know this is probably really simple . . . any suggestions? Thx. In a query: TheDate: CDate(Mid("20071129",5,2)& "/" & Right("20071129",2) & "/" & Left("20071129",4)) Replace "20071129" with [TheFieldName] -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Bu...

Microsoft exchange server #2
I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" and "Mailbox". What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? What do I put in "Mailbox" box? acanduds@hotmail.com Dick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. > Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" > and "Mailbox". > What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? > What do I put in "Mailbox" box? Were ...