date +7

I have today's date in cell A1.  IS there a way to get cell B1 to show the
following week's date?
0
Marlis (36)

One way:

Dates in XL are just integer offsets from a base date, so use the +
operator:

B1:     =A1+7

Format B1 as a date.

In article <C108D314-2BED-40A9-B192-236358091660@microsoft.com>,
 Marlis <Marlis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have today's date in cell A1.  IS there a way to get cell B1 to show the
> following week's date?
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
8/17/2005 3:44:44 AM
=A1+7 should do it.

Regards
Rowan

"Marlis" wrote:

> I have today's date in cell A1.  IS there a way to get cell B1 to show the
> following week's date?
0
Rowan (114)

filter by date and action

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

Windows 7 leaves a lot to be desired
I could not find a Windows 7 group, so I chose General Discussion I am a very satisfied Vista user with two new Win 7 machines. I believe that with the advertising campaign "Simpler" Microsoft is leading the world on a merry chase. My complaints have to do with music, WMP12, and Windows Explorer. In Explorer, when I went to my music library, I could not see album art files. I was told that these files were hidden and to just change the configuration to show hidden files. I did that and while some of them show, many do not. My other complaints have to do with tag...

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

Archiving #7
When I tried to archive my old accounts, Money would only let me select from a list of my Bank Accounts, Credit Accounts, Loans & Liabilities, and Asset Accounts. The check-off listing did not include any of my Investment Accounts. How can I archive my Investment Accounts if they do not show up in the check-off list for selection? You can't. Yet another limitation of archiving is that it doesn't deal with investment accounts. "Larry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5d9401c400d3$ce82e200$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When I tried to ar...

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...

Categories #7
In Money 2005, I'm begun categorizing my expenses. However, I've noticed there are several categories for the SAME expense. For example, there is "Bills: Telephone" and "Phone/Wireless". If I categorize a phone bill under either one of these categories/subcategories, would they both count towards the budget I've set for Phone expenses? Why bother with the confusion of multiple categories for the same thing? It's the same thing with my mortage. There are the "Mortgage/Rent" and "Bills: Mortgage" categories, but there is no &...

Time and date problem
Hello I have spreadsheet cell (B1) that contains a date and time: 05/11/2003 13:45:50 I have another series of cells (A1 to A100) that contain an increment of 30 seconds: 30.00 I would like to add the seconds to the date and time putting the result in column C, I have tried to do: =B1+(A1/100000) but the answer is wrong by 4 seconds and then gets worse the further down the column I go. Can somebody show me how to add the seconds to the date please. Thanks Tom Tom, Right method, wrong divider! 86,400 secs in a day.. change your 100000 to 86400 and you're there. Nikos Y. (nyannaco ...

Date subtraction -How to not show negative when 2nd date not entered
Hi, I have a section of a worksheet that just needs to show working days between two dates. For example, an order was entered on 9/2/07 and complete on 9/15/07 The formula =NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9) works perfectly except that until the "completed date" ise filled in, a negative number appears. Is there a way to have that remain blank until both dates have been entered? Thanks! Hi Edward, change your formula as =IF(A9="","",NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9)) -- Pranav Vaidya VBA Developer PN, MH-India If you think my answer is useful, please rate this post as an ANSWER...

Public folder problem #7
Some how our public folders have been screwed up big time. One of my chaps some how has created a new public folder store and asscioted with the existing public folders tree. The publci folder tree or the public folder store cannot be deleted in exchange manager. when i try to delete the store the error message i get is the specified folder store could not be removed from the replica lists of its public folders because no other public folder store replicating the same public folder tree could be contacted when i try to delete the public folder in exchange manager the error message ...

PivotTable question
Thanks Debra, For some reason when on that Date field button in the Pivot table & choose the Group & Show Detail > Group I get a "Cannot group that selection" pop up message. I'll give the other tips a shot, I'm sure those will work. thanks again -- -= cj = ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -= cj =-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1467 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26305 If the date column contains text, or blank cells, you'll see th...

FRx 6.7-Balance Sheet report problem
I have a problem with the newly created balance sheet report. We upgraded recently to 6.7. Previously it was created in FRx 6.0 and we did not use currency translation. The problem exists in only one company. FRx does not pick values correctly for the Current Net Year income, shows zeros when you drill down(only that company). All the other companies in that tree are ok. If Detail Level is Financial Only generates fine. When Account information is included does not work as expected. We do have mix of Canadian and US companies and the company with the problem is CAD. Currency Display i...

Incorrect date in creation date field
I am having an issue when creating a template I am trying to use the date field called creation date but when it is inerted into the document it shows an incorrect date? For example the file was created and saved on May 26, 2006 but the creation date field show November 26, 2002. Has anyone else seen this problem? ...

Last Balanced Date
Does anyone know a quick way to get a list of accounts and the last date they were balanced? I'm finding myself having to select each account and manually check to see if it is up to date. I would think there would be a report of some kind that would display this somewhere, but I can't seem to find one. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...Skip Skip, I've been thinking of the same exact question ever since I made the upgrade from Money 2004 to 2005. The ability to see the last balanced date across all accounts did exist in the 2004 version, and it was very useful. It...