DATA > TABLE -- 2 variable data tables?

I have an excel s/s and several cells contain the same formula,
"{=TABLE(E15,E9)}". How can i find out what TABLE(E15,E9) is doing?
think it's performing some type of calculation. Is it a table array?

any help is greatly appreciated

--
efarha
efarhat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2659

Count Instances in a table field
Here's a little background on my database. I have a form with a couple of buttons that I have grayed out when the database is empty. These buttons open a print preview of a couple of reports. I would like to ungray these buttons only when there is at least one record with a "CA" entry in the State field in my main table. How do I do this? Forms display data from tables. I'm not understanding why you'd want a form to enable (ungray) a button if ANY record has a "CA" entry. Wouldn't you want to ungray the form if the record DISPLAYED had &q...

horizontal data to vertical data

Pivot table samples/tutorial
Hi all :-) Excel 2003 - Windows XP Pro SP2 I am in need of some samples or a tutorial on how to create a Pivot table. I have worked with many areas of Excel, but, I have never had call to create a Pivot table, and the Help files are not exactly totally clear. I am trying to prepare some reference materials for a presentation I will be giving on the various Office programs, and would like to be able to include some good material for the Pivot table for Excel as well. I would truly appreciate any suggestions or references that might be available for download or linked to. Jan :) MS MVP...

export public folder data?

storing read only data

How to organize data?

A get/change operation on table 'IV_Options_ROPT' failed accessing
I get this error when I tried to print Inventory Activity Report. When I clicked on more info, it says "[ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name "LNGSTRTDESC'. It happened to me and the 'sa' account. Does anyone have a clue what happened and how to fix this? I searched on KnowledgeBase and did not find any article to address this problem. Mary, This error is occuring in Inventory Report Options Table and the column name where this is happening is Long Start Description. What I suggest you is to delete the Report option by going to Inventory Act...

Update table from form
I am trying to update a counter table from a form. Instead of updating, a new entry is being created every time and the table end up looking like the following: Salesperson Date Leads 1 4/16/2007 0 1 4/16/2007 1 1 4/16/2007 0 1 4/16/2007 1 The code I'm using is below: RepNum = DLookup("[Rep Number]", "Debt Advisors", "username...

Last Column With Data
How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has data? Dim myRow as long dim LastCol as long myrow = 1243 with worksheets("SomeSheetnamehere") lastcol = .cells(myrow,.columns.count).end(xltoleft).column end with msgbox LastCol This will break if you've used the last column in that row -- or if you haven't used any cells in that row. Is that a problem? Bishop wrote: > > How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has > data? -- Dave Peterson This gives a interger...

What was your data migration experience for MS CRM 3.0?
Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or stored proceedures? What happened and how did you do it? Andy It's a bit unwieldy, but if you follow the documentation closely and do thorough tests it is a helpful tool. You should be prepared to do some extensive data cleansing and search the newsgroups when you hit a roadblock. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Andy" wrote: > Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or > stored proceedures? > > What happened and how did you do it? >...

data file: how to start its application

merging data
I have a master file and 4 workbooks where individuals enter info daily. I need to update the master file workbook at the end of the day with the info from the 4 individual notebooks. How would I merge this data? I tried the "shared workbooks" process but it wouldn't let me do it. Please Help! Since your question is very "general", here's a "general" suggestion: Explore the use of links. Have all WBs open. Right click in a pertinent data cell of one of the 4 WBs, and choose "Copy". Navigate to the appropriate cell in the "Master&quo...

Vertical Data Extraction
Hi, I need to create a chart that is based on changing values. The Values are all stored vertically in a Worksheet called Percentage. The chart sheet contains a selection box where the user can select a specific search and a date and the selected conditions should be searched for and the chart should display results. Basically, when the user selects X in the first list box and Y in the second one, the code should search the Percentage worksheet for all instances of value=x and y and output. column Row Feature1 Feature2 Feature3 2000 0.5 8.3 10 2000 ...

Pie Chart from data
Hi, I am trying to create a pie chart from the below data just to show the percentages of what work orders are maj, med and min. How do I set this up!! Thanks in Advance!!! how can i create a pie char By following the directions within the Chart Wizard. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <9265C290-B0B6-4CAD-B909-5EDFCE7DC415@microsoft.com>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > how can i create a pie chart > > ...

changing data
Please can someone tell me how to do an automatic change all the way down a column. For example, i have a list of applications throughout a spreasheet as follows Approach, Eurosys, Oscar, Pivot_Pro Pivot_Pro, Oscar, Approach, i need to change exery occurance of Pivot_Pro to Pivot (Dual) how will i do this please help? Hi Press <Ctrl><H> In the find box, type in the existing name, in the change to box, type the new name, click on Change All, and its done -- j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa "danzelindistress" wrote: &...

Varying data ranges
Hi, I am preparing a large number of identical reports on Excel fro imported data of varying sizes (e.g. some imported data is 400 row long, some 600, but all have the same number of columns). I hav recorded macros to take the data from its raw form to its complete form in order to releive the repetitive nature of this process, howeve the macro does not take into account the varying sizes of the raw data even when I use the Ctrl+Shft+End command. I am left with a lot o manual 'tidying up' of the reports after the macros have run. I have around 1,800 reports to complete so if ther...

Baffled by missing data on printout
I have a bunch of subforms that the user will fill out from a main form. I then save all that data into a local table, then read it back from a report. The report loads the same subforms which reload the data. All that is working fine on screen, and on print preview. Then, when sent to a printer, all te text boxes are blank! What could *possibly* cause this? I switched printers, used a pdf output printer (save to disk in PDF), and with same results. Any ideas? Rick wrote: > I have a bunch of subforms that the user will fill out from a main > form. I then save all t...

Data Filter
I am running excel 2003. I am needing to copy my out put to another location. I have the options checked : Copy to another location and my list range. However, in the copy to range it is listed " $j$4:$Q$4." I do know that my range is correct but how would I get the output data to be pasted in another locations. Once I click on OK the wrong information is outputted.. Thanks for your adivse. -- Nathan You should be able to select another range for the output. What happened when you tried to change it? Jessica@aol.com wrote: > I am running excel 2003. I am needing to copy ...

Validation in Data/Form
Is there any validation function for user when they input data throught Data/Form which was created default by excel?? Hi have you tried 'Data - Validation'. If this does not work you have to create your own userform >-----Original Message----- >Is there any validation function for user when they input data throught >Data/Form which was created default by excel?? > > >. > Data Validation only affects entries that are typed into a cell. You could try John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form. It's a free add-in that allows combo boxes, so it could display...

Notes Domino data to Exchange?
Notes Domino data to Exchange? I have a brand new Exchange 2003 server with no data, completely fresh. It is up and running fine. The client has an old Notes Domino 5.0.8 server with NSF databases all over it. We did NOT migrate anything, it is just a new Exchange server. Is there some way to get some of these NSF databases moved to this new Exchange server? (Thye are not part of the same Active Directory. I am wondering if there is a way to export these Notes mailboxes and databases to something that could get converted to a PST file or something and then get imported. Any ide...

String variables
I dim Warning(100) as string Then I do the following: Warning(1) = Cells(1, 3) + " " + Cells(3, 3) + " " + "Assessments" + "= " + Cells(2, 13) + "," + Cells(2, 16) Cells (1,3) is a string Cells(3,3) is a social security number "Assessments" I mean the word Assessments Cells(2,13) and Cells(2,16) are numbers I want Warning(1) to = "Joe Blow 123-45-6789 Assessments 4,5" I get a type mismatch. This is old code from Power Basic. Help and thanks John Try using "&" instead of "+" to concatenate...

Compare Data
Hello Everyone, I have the following problem. I have two different database on the same server, each one with a dif name of course, except they have the exact same tables and basically the same data. In some tables there are a few rows of data that are different from each other. For example, in the clients table (db1.table1.cl) the numeration started from 234 to 3734 but in the other database the clients table the numeration started from 0 to 3500. Note that they are the exact same clients and the exact amount of clients in each database clients table. The second database is a n...