Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet

I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group.
When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error
message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it.
0
Matt1817 (384)

Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using
your grouping symbols.

This may have some suggestions that work for you.  It's kind of a similar
problem.

XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769

Remember to look for comments and merged cells.

--

Dave Peterson
0

horizontal data to vertical data

export public folder data?

storing read only data

Returns entered from previous closed shift
When doing a close, how do you work off any returns entered from sales of previous closed shift? Since these returns are not from the current shift and it would not square off with current cashier shift at closing. On Sep 30, 7:04=A0am, RicoTowers <RicoTow...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When doing a close, how do you work off any returns entered from sales of > previous closed shift? =A0Since these returns are not from the current sh= ift > and it would not square off with current cashier shift at closing. Not sure what you are asking. All that matters from the sh...

How to organize data?

OLE error opening Mac .pst on PC
We are getting the following error message when trying to open SOME folders within a .pst on a PC where the .pst originated on the Mac (Outlook 2001 for Mac): "Unable to open folder. An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program." The saved mail folder and subfolders all show up, and most can be opened and messages seen, but when you click on some of the folders/subfolders, you get the error message above. COuldn't find anything on the Knowledge Base about this problem. The folders and subfolders all open just f...

Selecting specific data #2
Hi everyone I have another little problem. I have got a list of 20 items on sheet1, Cells A1 - A20 (numbered 1 - 20) and Cells B1 - B20 are items relating to that number, ie, number 1 = Concrete, number 2 = walls, and so on. Now on sheet 2 I have a table, again cell range A1:B20. I would like to know a formula so that when I enter a number in to column A, the corresponding item to that number appears in column B. ie, if I enter number 8 in Cell A1 on sheet 2, then I would like Floor to appear in Cell B1. Does this make sense? -- Thanks in advance for your help Lee Hi Lee Data range i...

Some Messages Not Downloaded
Subject: Some Messages Not Downloaded Details: From time to time, sometimes once or twice a day, a message is not downloaded; they are on the provider’s web listing. However, they are downloaded to my Blackberry. This problem also occurred before migrating from a Powerbook G4 OS 10.5.8 and before the Blackberry. System: Macbook Pro Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz OS: 10.6.3 Version: Entourage 2004 version 11.4.0 Account Type: POP ScreenShots: I have screenshots of 'account settings and options', but how to include? What other scr...

What was your data migration experience for MS CRM 3.0?
Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or stored proceedures? What happened and how did you do it? Andy It's a bit unwieldy, but if you follow the documentation closely and do thorough tests it is a helpful tool. You should be prepared to do some extensive data cleansing and search the newsgroups when you hit a roadblock. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Andy" wrote: > Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or > stored proceedures? > > What happened and how did you do it? >...

Last Column With Data
How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has data? Dim myRow as long dim LastCol as long myrow = 1243 with worksheets("SomeSheetnamehere") lastcol = .cells(myrow,.columns.count).end(xltoleft).column end with msgbox LastCol This will break if you've used the last column in that row -- or if you haven't used any cells in that row. Is that a problem? Bishop wrote: > > How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has > data? -- Dave Peterson This gives a interger...

Undeliverable message after creating appointment
I'll try to describe the problem with some names... The Problem: "Bill" has a mailbox with a calendar. When "Steve" creates an appointment called "Test" with Bill then Steve receives the following message: Subject : Undeliverable - Test Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Anderson, Pamela on 10-10-2005 11:13 The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the corre...

.NET & XSLT: Unwanted namespace in resulting file after using extension objects
Hello, after using extension objects in the stylesheets there's an additional namespace entry in the resulting file. How can I prevent that? See: ..NET/C#: XslCompiledTransform xslt = new XslCompiledTransform(); .... XsltArgumentList xsltArgs = new XsltArgumentList(); xsltArgs.AddExtensionObject("ibd:DanTe", this); .... xslt.Transform( _source, xsltArgs, target ); XSLT: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/ Transform" xmlns:ibd="ibd:DanTe"> &l...

Problem downloading old messages left on server
I have been having an intermittent problem where entourage downloads all the messages left on my Internet service provider's server, even though they have already been downloaded. I have a pop account. It only happens once every month or so. The service is a small private company called Hawaii Broadband. It is only happening with the Hawaii Broadband account. (I have two other email accounts). But the folks at Hawaii Broadband have no idea why this might happen and have no suggestions. I am using Entourage 2004, but my partner is using Entourage 2008 and he is having the same ...

data file: how to start its application

Default message class in public folders
Hello, Is there any way to change behaviour of Exchange 2003 when sending messages to e-mail enabled public folders from MAPI clients? Basicaly, i want all messages sent from MAPI clients appear as IPM.Post instead of IPM.Note. It is working fine when mail is comming from non-MAPI clients (SMTP). I know that there are some scripts that can convert message class, but i don't want to use them. Thanks. ...

merging data
I have a master file and 4 workbooks where individuals enter info daily. I need to update the master file workbook at the end of the day with the info from the 4 individual notebooks. How would I merge this data? I tried the "shared workbooks" process but it wouldn't let me do it. Please Help! Since your question is very "general", here's a "general" suggestion: Explore the use of links. Have all WBs open. Right click in a pertinent data cell of one of the 4 WBs, and choose "Copy". Navigate to the appropriate cell in the "Master&quo...

If column contains a value
Hi, I am trying to apply some error trapping to my code now. I want to say that if a value (e.g. "Test") does not appear in Column A then carry on, otherwise if it does appear in Column A (on any row) then an error message pops up. Can this be done, and how? Thanks, Dim HowMany as long with worksheets("Somesheetnamehere") howmany = application.countif(.range("a:a"),"test") if howmany > 0 then 'it's there at least once else 'it's not there end if end with You may want: howmany = applic...

Random errors with attachments
We have three users who are getting random errors with attachments. All three are using Outlook 2002 with Windows 2000. The error occurs when adding attachments to a new e-mail as well as opening attachments that they receive. The error they get is "Can't create file: <file name>. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder." We've tried everything we can think of to resolve this issue (reinstall Office, reinstall Outlook, recreate the user's profile on ...

Lost Outlook Express Inbox Messages (newbie)
After crash of system all inbox messages in Outlook Express vanished. Dell 8200XP Home SP1 I had my TV tuner card on, was also on the Internet at the Yahoo web site and just the main screen for Outlook Express open. Suddenly, the screen went dark. Then right away a black screen with white writing came up (it looked like the initial screen I see when I turn on this PC) It said Bios Error. That went away quickly and I just saw a white pulsating cursor on the screen. Then I heard the audio from the TV card (I was able to shut off the TV transmission with a remote.) . Then up came...

Vertical Data Extraction
Hi, I need to create a chart that is based on changing values. The Values are all stored vertically in a Worksheet called Percentage. The chart sheet contains a selection box where the user can select a specific search and a date and the selected conditions should be searched for and the chart should display results. Basically, when the user selects X in the first list box and Y in the second one, the code should search the Percentage worksheet for all instances of value=x and y and output. column Row Feature1 Feature2 Feature3 2000 0.5 8.3 10 2000 ...

Error in Recipient Update Service
Every time I try and update the Recipient Update Service, I get this error: An operations error occurred. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80072020 Exchange System Manager Any ideas? ...