Custom view error - "Some view settings could not be applied"

I cannot determine why I get this error when I try to
switch to a view I just created. There's nothing special
going on in the worksheet. It's just a list which I have
applied an Advanced Filter to, but which hides all non-
matching data. Is the Advanced Filter not compatible with
Custom Views?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Kimberly

0
anonymous (74717)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

Error when I send/receive
I recently reinstalled Office premium. Now when ever I try to send and receive I get an error message and it shuts down outlook. Thoughts/suggestions? Chris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently reinstalled Office premium. Now when ever I > try to send and receive I get an error message and it > shuts down outlook. > Thoughts/suggestions? What version of Outlook and what is the exact text of the error? -- Brian Tillman ...

toolbar customization

Unable to view Settings side tab
I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to try it out. I logged into the VPC as an admin user so that I could check out the Settings area and look through the customization options. Unfortunately there was no "Bar" on the side tab for "Settings" and the menu option for getting "Settings" to display does not seem to work. Anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions for tracking down the issue? Do a search on these forums - this has been covered multiple times now. "Darren Neimke" wrote: > I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to ...

Error 6 line of code?
Folks I came across the following line of code which errors out. If lrc <> ERROR_NONE Then Error 5 You can see examples of this code in MS KB articles. For example http://support.microsoft.com/kb/210860 This compiles but at execution time causes an error. Now this isn't a big deal as the code is going to drop out of the routine anyhow. But I'm curious. What is the Error 5 supposed to be doing? Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Tony's Main MS Access pages - http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msm...

Customize Does not WOrk

C00D11B3 error message
I have been using Media player for years, now have ver. 11, in the past two day, I have had a problem if I go to player and play some music stored on the hard drive, it works. I f I attempt to play something on the internet I get the error and then it won't play anything until I reboot the system. I thought it was a firewall issue, but can't figure out what it would be. I also have checked connect to the internet override, without success. I have recently changed routers to a linksys with Network Magic set to basic. I have no idea what is causing the issue. -- J P...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Project's published but couldn't view the impact in data analysis
Hi, I am using Project Server 2007 and MS Project 2007. I have created a new project and published it to the project server, I can see the project in the Project Center. I have created a data analysis view using "Assignement TimePhased" cube and have added project list field as the filter and task list as the row filter. The problem is that the newly created project is not available in this project list field, niether any task is available in the task list field for that project. kindly help. Regards, You have to rebuild the analysis cubes before the pro...

error message #73
When opening certain mails in MS Outlook 2000 we are receiving the following error. "Can not open item. The instruction can not be completed because the service function does not support this instruction". I did translate the previuos message from dutch, so I am not 100% sure that the englishe message is the same. The dutch message is "kan het item niet openen. Kan de bewerking niet voltooien omdat de servicefunctie de bewerking niet ondersteunt". When having the prevouis message you can not open mail, resend. The only action is the remove it from your inbox fol...

Cannot define field more than once. (Error 3191) after shuffling o
Hi I just shuffled the order of fields and added some in a table. Now I cant save it, as it complains with "Cannot define field more than once. (Error 3191)". I think it somehow remembers the first location that a field was in, and then sees the new location and thinks its a duplicate. Andrew, Check very thoroughly that you don't have the exact same field name more than once. Personally I find that this can happen easily when I am playing with new tables and editing table fields. Jeanette Cunningham "Andrew P." <Andrew P.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Error when changing the sysdata path
hello, When changiing the sysdata path to point to a shared network folder, we get 'Run-time error 5 Invalid Procedure call or argument'. This happens even with administrator rights to the machine. This happens only on one workstation. All other workstations are fine & we did not have problems changing the sysdata path on the other wrkstations. What could be causing this? Thanks It might be that the FRX version on the workstation is older than other machines. If so, when it points to the already setup network sysdata location, it is unable to access the files correctly. Try c...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

how do I view an archived file?
How can I view an archived file and print info from it? Does the archived file have archive in the name? It *could* have Archive in the name and then again it could have *JoAnn* in the name. I don't understand what you mean by an "archived" file? To me, all that is is a copy of the file. Period. Could you give us a little more information? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "martyman2" <martyman2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49630724-D482-4FC2-B796-49C42B81C7D7@microsoft.com... > How can I view an archived file and print in...

Upgrading
I want to upgrade from Microsoft Money Financial Suite OEM Edition Version 11.0 to latest version but on trying to open the money file in Microsoft Money 2007 I get the following error message: File was created by an incompatible version Question 1: As the old version was pre-loaded into the Computer when I bought it in India, I don't know which country US/Canada/UK/Australia this software belongs to. So how can I confirm which country is it for? Question 2: And, how can I upgrade it to a version of Money from US or UK. -- Kapil ...

Error : "Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses"
Does any one can help me solve the error problem ? From the microsoft technet , the suggestion is add "NT Authority\Interactive" and "NT Authority\Authenticated Users". I think this can be done if my networking under workgroup. While my networking using domain controller (OS Windows Server 2003 ), my CRM Server also use Windows Server 2003. Thx, Arwin ...

Customer Report

Multiplication error #2
I noticed that Excel 2003 calculates: 7.5*1.2=8.7 when the correct answer is 9.0. It did this as part of a formula where the 1.2 answer came from calculating another set of numbers. When I asked Excel to calculate this answer by simply inputting those two numbers the correct answer of 9.0 came out. Does anyone have an answer as to why it does that?! Hmmm.... 8.7. Well, 7.5+1.2=8.7. Are you sure there's not a plus sign in there? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "DeeJay" <DeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA8922-F5BA-486...

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

Custom X-axis