Custom toolbar and macros

I am moving a user from Windows 2000 to XP and he has a worksheet with many
custom Macros as well as the custon toolbar with it.  We can move the
worksheet and the macros will move with it.  The problem is moving the custom
toolbar with it.  How do I get the toolbar to move along with the worksheet.
0
MD1 (196)

One way:

With the custom workbook active, choose Tools/Customize/Toolbars. Click
Attach. Attach your custom toolbar to the workbook.

In article <F0FC2885-07CB-4706-BC67-DEB7B664BACF@microsoft.com>,
 "MD" <MD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am moving a user from Windows 2000 to XP and he has a worksheet with many
> custom Macros as well as the custon toolbar with it.  We can move the
> worksheet and the macros will move with it.  The problem is moving the custom
> toolbar with it.  How do I get the toolbar to move along with the worksheet.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
5/10/2005 3:27:33 PM
Thanks JE

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

> One way:
>
> With the custom workbook active, choose Tools/Customize/Toolbars. Click
> Attach. Attach your custom toolbar to the workbook.
>
> In article <F0FC2885-07CB-4706-BC67-DEB7B664BACF@microsoft.com>,
>  "MD" <MD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I am moving a user from Windows 2000 to XP and he has a worksheet with many
> > custom Macros as well as the custon toolbar with it.  We can move the
> > worksheet and the macros will move with it.  The problem is moving the custom
> > toolbar with it.  How do I get the toolbar to move along with the worksheet.

0
MD1 (196)

sort macro help
Cells.Select Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("E1"), Order1:=xlDescending, Header:=xlNo, _ OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom End Sub Anyone know why this macro would stop everytime? dzelnio Sub foo() Cells.Select Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("E1"), Order1:=xlDescending, Header:=xlNo, _ OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom End Sub Works for me. What do you mean by "stop"? Any error message or? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:13:13 -0700, dzelnio <dzelnio@yahoo.c...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Macro
Hi, I have this database from column C to T and row 4 onwards. What I hope to achieve is to copy the entire row from C to T to another sheet (similarly from Column C to T and row 4 onwards) if the cell for that row in Column L is "Lost Case". At the same time, the selected rows to be copied in the original sheet should be deleted after being copied. Another consideration is that new data will be added to the original sheet from time to time and thus the database might expand or shrink (after being copied and delete, and the addition or new data). Thus, when the macr...

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Remove macro is greyed out
I want to remove a sort macro that I made which is in a workbook that I made. When I go Tools|Macro|Macros I see the macro but the delete button is greyed. How can I remove the macro? Beemer Sometimes, the project is protected by the developer. But if you created the macro, then you know if you protected that project. Did you? Do you get prompted for a password when you try to access the project (inside the VBE)? Beemer wrote: > > I want to remove a sort macro that I made which is in a workbook that I > made. When I go Tools|Macro|Macros I see the macro but the delete ...

Learning to use macros
Hi, I work as a purchasing assitant and after using excel for many years just discovered macros can make my life so much easier when: 1)placing purchase orders i.e. inputting date, changing order number, entering quantity, emailing it to relevant suppliers, changing company name etc 2) using macros I can predict when I will be out of stock as the figure in a cell will be highlighted in red so I can view all red type cells or minus figures only However as I do not know any thing about them I wondered if you guys can help: 1) whats the best and simplest ways to learn basic macros that can ...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Add a toolbar to my MainFrame
I have a SDI (I should have used a MDI but too late) with a ViewSwitcher (CViewA, CViewB). My problem is : 1) How can I add a toolbar to the default one on the mainframe when I switch on my CviewA 2)How can I add a splitter ONLY when I switch on CViewB, and to remove it when I switch back to CViewA. ...

Hidding a program from Windows toolbar
Hello, I created a MFC dialog-based program with VC++ 6.0 and Windows XP Pro, but when I use it, I get his name and icon showing on the Windows toolbar. Is there a way to hide the program from the Windows toolbar, i.e to be able to use the program without having his name and icon displayed on the Windows toolbar ? Thank you. WonderMan avait �nonc� : > Hello, > > I created a MFC dialog-based program with VC++ 6.0 and Windows XP Pro, but > when I use it, I get his name and icon showing on the Windows toolbar. > > Is there a way to hide the program from the Windows to...

Customer Report

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

GPS Customization Query

Custom X-axis

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

Macro in Excel, anybody help?
Hello, I need some help in creating a macro in Excel. I have created mactos before and this one is a little more than I might want to take on. I am looking to copy three cells from a spreadsheet that I have, and paste them into a website, and have it return me a response back into the spreadsheet. If anybody has any suggestions, or know of people that might do this kind of work, please let me know. I have a few people taking a look at this right now, but they are dragging their feet and I need it asap. Thanks, Jesse Hi, What do you want to do? Do you have setup a connection to th...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

Extracting text of queries (SQL) and Macros?
Does anybody know of a tool or technique to get a "dump" (serialization) of Access's objects and configurations, especially query SQL text and macro names and parameters? I inherited a big-ball-of-mud for maintenance and would like to take inventory and search on all the queries, macros, etc. It doesn't use a lot of VBA, so that's not really the issue. Thanks. -t- Take a look at what Arvin Meyer has at http://www.datastrat.com/Code/DocDatabase.txt -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "topmind" <topmin...