Custom Page Headers

I want to show the contents of a cell in the page header when I print the
document.  Does anyone have a solution for this?
0
therock (1)

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader = ActiveSheet _
..Range("A1").Value
End Sub

---
Place this macro in the "ThisWorkbook" module.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

0
jasonjmorin (551)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Message-ID in headers?
Hi Is it possible to reconfigure the message-ID which Exch 2003 includes in outgoing mail headers? Our message-ID reveals our internal AD domain name, as well as the Exch server's internal AD computername. I would prefer the message-ID to include our public DNS domain name. Thanks FV On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:27:28 +0100, "fv" <sdfs@dfd.com> wrote: >Hi > >Is it possible to reconfigure the message-ID which Exch 2003 includes in >outgoing mail headers? Our message-ID reveals our internal AD domain name, >as well as the Exch server's internal AD computern...

Role Home Page
How can I show my users upcoming appointments that are held in a Public Calendar? My initial thought is that this would be a part of the Role Homepage, and the Public Folder shown would be different for different roles. But I don't see a way to do show a public folder at all. Thanks in advance Douglas Genne ...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Attachment file names should print in header
For the life of me I cannot get the attachements to show up in the header of the e-mail messages that I print out. I have checked every setting I can find. I've never had this problem with outlook express, and it's critical that I be able to pass a printed e-mail to an employee and they can easily see the file names of the attachments. Can anyone please help? This is an Outlook limitation if you are printing HTML e-mail messages. Try changing the message format to either Rich Text or Plain Text. Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Phantom message header and reminders
My hard drive recently had some corruption (bad sectors), which I fixed using CheckDisk. I then used the Inbox Repair Tool (ScanPST) to repair the file which was unfortunately in the corrupted part of the disk. [I have Outlook 2003 SP1 (11.6359.64080, running on Windows XP Pro SP2] For the most part, I am able to use the PST file, and I haven't found too many things to have been lost. However, I have some annoying "ghost" objects: In my "Unread Mail" search folder, I see the header of an unread message that was apparently lost due to the corruption. I can'...

2003 Inside Pages Bleed Question
I created a foldover brochure on 8.5x11 (4 pages). I have a background of full color that crosses pages 2-3. Can someone please tell me how to set publisher up to see this as one continuous page when printing? Is your printer capable of printing full bleed? Basically you are setting up a booklet, what are you seeing in print preview? Is the brochure when folded actually eight pages? If this is the case, insert the background on page 2 and 3, copy, paste the copy, align one on the top the other, crop the top image left to the fold, crop the bottom image right to the fold. It will pri...

Customer Report

Page Header to show on 3rd page of reprt
I have created a report that has a sub report in a header of the main report. I would like the page header to show only at the end of the sub report records. I have set the page header property of the main report to "Not with Rpt Hdr". With this the page header starts on second page. How can I get the page header to start on 3rd or 4th page? Any suggestions on if this can be done, or how to get it done? Thanks in advance for your help. Nats On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 07:46:13 -0700, Natalie wrote: > I have created a report that has a sub report in a header of the main report....

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

How do you carry the first row of information to the other pages .
I want to take the headings from my first page and automatically use them as headers for the rest of the pages. How do I do that? Go to "File | Page Setup | Sheet" Under "Rows to repeat at top" click on the arrow and then select your rows. I.e., if you want the first three rows to be header for all other sheets, it will put in $1:$3. Hope this is helpful to you. "Pastor Rod" wrote: > I want to take the headings from my first page and automatically use them as > headers for the rest of the pages. How do I do that? LoriM has made a good suugestion ...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

notes pages
In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the normal view. On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is missing.. these pages the same is true for print preview. How do I coorect this? -- jeff Lord Which version is it? "jeff lord" <jefflord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCDC829C-C1DA-46E8-9D3A-6E4E4373B6C9@microsoft.com... > In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the > normal view. On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is > missing.. these pages ...