creation of bmp files

is there a method of creating bmp files by entering
(x,y) coordinates into a spreadsheet and then somehow
converting to a bmp file?
0
cgvance (1)

Are you hoping to create bmp files of charts?

"c vance" <cgvance@juno.com> wrote in message
> is there a method of creating bmp files by entering
> (x,y) coordinates into a spreadsheet and then somehow
> converting to a bmp file?

0
ismits_no (14)

Graph Creation
Hi I am trying to create a graph that has the following: Y AXIS: - Funding - Business - Perception - Strategy X AXIS - Non existent - Repeatable - AdHoc An example of how i would like it to look is as follows:. Funding --------------x------------------------------------------------ Business------------------------------x------------------------------- Perception ----------------------------------------x------------------ Strategy---------------------------------------------------------x---- Non existent Repeatable Adhoc Mature Sorry that it ...

Hyperlinks to files on network drivers
Hello, I have a problems with creation of hyperlinks to files on company network drivers. I have a name for a link in a cell. Than I follow routine and press hyperlink button, etc. Pressing OK and created. It works. After an Excel file is closed and reopened it does not work. When I try edit hyperlink I can see something like this: '../../../../Groups/EEDS/COMMON/QUALITY...'. In my situation 'G:/EEDS/...' is replaced with '../../../../Groups/EEDS/...'. What is going on? Where did those dots and slashes come from? Thank you for your help. Regards, Fornol ...

Importing from a CSV file and Access
I am developing a web based application which provides a signup form and saves the data in both a CSV file and an MS Access database. The object is to import the file/database into MS Outlook. I have created field-names to make mapping into Outlook easy, but there are several non-standard fields. Question: how can I import these fields into Outlook? How do I add the new fields? thanX! I appreciate any input and recommendations!!!!! "Howie Outlook does not import custom fields. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Afte...

MS Money 2001 File Lost
I sufferred a major virus attack recently and during the recovery have apparently lost my MS Money files from January 2006 to date (1995 to 2006 are OK). My file was backed up on two floppies but the first one has been corrupted and I cannot download disk 2 into the Money program. I don't know if disk 2 covers Jan '06 to Apr '08 completely but anything would be easier than re-entering every transaction manually! Does anyone have a solution please? In microsoft.public.money, dave.kriesler@ukonline.co.uk wrote: >I sufferred a major virus attack recently and during the ...

Outlook Data Files #2
I have Outlook 2002 installed on my XP machine. In order to share my outlook data with a Win98 machine on my wireless network, I had to move the personal folders file to a directory that did not have a long folder name. It took me quite a while to get Outlook to recognize this new file and now all my windows applications recognize this file. However my Palm syncing stopped working. I contacted Palm and they said Palm only syncs with the "default" address book and that I should contact microsoft. I could not find anything on this in the knowledge base so I am asking you...

Multiple files into one file
Hi... I need to make a reguat copy of some file... I need to store all backups into one file.. this file will contains a array of ... informations: Header --. data about backup date, name etc File data - copied file ... how can I do that ? Open Destination file for writting, then open the Source files one at a time, read their content and write to Destination file. AliR. "Sebastian Warmuz" <sebastian@sebsoft.net> wrote in message news:eHrt%23bY9HHA.5404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi... I need to make a reguat copy of some file... > I need to store all backups in...

Outlook '03 fails to open existing pst files
I upgraded to Office 2003 Pro on 5 machines. 1 of them didn't import outlook settings from the previous system. Now, anytime a Data Files type option is used the following message comes up before any dialogs. "There was an error locating one of the items needed to complete this operation. It might have been deleted" Outlook 2003 works but will not allow access to the outlook 2000 files. This has happened after all of my attempts to fix it. such as, fix the install, reinstall, remove and reinstall, remove (including removing registry entries and directories related...

dynamic object creation
How can i dynamicly create and display a subclassed object on a formview, (i.e. the object is not shown in the resource editor) ? joe # ...

Access data in a money file...
Hi all, First time that i post a message to that group.... I'm trying to access the data stored in a money file as i suppose it is stored in a database manner... Does anybody know of a way to do so through ODBC or something similar ???? thx laurent See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q10 and http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q9. "Laurent Ades" <turkpipotutunu@ifrance.com> wrote in message news:6af9c352.0310100130.27458bdd@posting.google.com... > I'm trying to access the data stored in a money file as i suppose it > is stored in a database manner... > > D...

Problem when trying to pdf publisher file
When trying to pdf a publisher file it comes out being about 7 times larger than the publisher file. Too big for email which I need. Why is this? Thanks, Stephanie Stephanie wrote: > When trying to pdf a publisher file it comes out being about 7 times > larger than the publisher file. Too big for email which I need. Why > is this? Thanks, > Stephanie With the wealth of infomation you've given, I'm sure you'll have people clamouring to assist you. Why don't you start by answering some basic questions: - 1) What version of Publisher are you using? 2) ...

Upadate page element across multiple pages/files?
Simplified Scenario: You're creating wire frames for a web site. You've got 5 menu items and 5 files (each file representing the different content for each menu item). You find out you need a 6th menu item. How do you add the 6th menu item to the menu and have it update all five of the other files? Perhaps using 5 "pages" in the same file, rather than 5 separate files? I checked into "Templates" and "Styles" in the help documentation... but no luck. I know this is possible in HTML editors like DreamWeaver UltraDev. Suggestions? Thanks, bk I figured ...

Opening excel files
Hi everyone If I open an excel document from my documents, or other location, excel opens but then the file does not open. I can open excel files from excel and using the open command. but not staright from my documents. Any ideas? thanks Sometimes one of these works when you're having trouble with double clicking on the file in windows explorer: Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it) --- or --- Close Excel and Windows Start Button|Run excel /unregserver then Windows Start Button|Run excel /regserver The /unregserver & /regserver stuff resets the win...

Global Address List creation in the console
It makes no sense to us that the console interface for creating address lists is not available for creating global address lists. It would be helpful if the same options and the same wizard were available for dealing with global address lists, that are available for dealing with regular address lists. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in ...

concatenate files...
Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote: >Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party >tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul Yes, the same way you did before: copy file1.txt + file2.txt fileboth.txt Type copy /? at a command prompt to find out all about the copy command. -- Tim Slattery Slattery_T@bls.gov http://members.cox.net/slatteryt Paul H wrote: ...

.mde files
I am wondering about the Pro's and Con's of creating an .mde file from a finished Access Project. Obviously one of the Pro's is that it cannot be altered/edited/broken by the users which is the main reason I want to consider this. I also assume the application will be more stable and possible even run faster in a multi user environment (4 or 5 users in this case). One of my concerns is with future upgrades to the DB. I know I can save a copy of the final .mdb, make changes there and recompile BUT what about data? Is it retrievable, importable...How does the data in the .mde g...

Converting .dbf files to .mdb
Can anyone tell me how in Office 03 small biz I can convert a dbf file to mdb? I believe I did it a few years ago but cannot rember how i did it back then. Hi In earlier versions you could link dbf-tabels directly - I'm not sure about versions over 2000 jet. Maybe you have to install ODBC drivers for FoxPro/VisualFox , p.e. from http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/downloads/updates/odbc/default.aspx -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "Chuck" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:282301c4a45c$59773e70$a3...

How can a split a PUB file into multiple parts?
I cannot find the way to divide a large (150 pg) PUB file into smaller parts. I also want to find out how to extract a single page (the cover) and open only it as a new file. Save your publication with a new name. What version Publisher? If you have 2007 you can select consecutive pages by pressing shift and selecting the page tabs you want to delete. Or press control if the pages are not consecutive. Once deleted, save as a new file. Open the old file again, delete all the pages you don't want and save again with a new name and so on until you have all the sections you need. If ...

Outlook 2000
Is there some way of copying emails in my Outlook 2000 personal folder in a format that can be read by MS Word. ...

What's the name of the file that stores AutoComplete addresses
My Outlook had to be re-installed and I lost my contact list which is very large. I see several files in the recycle bin. Is one of them by contacts? Autocomplete cache is an NK2 file, named for your profile, often outlook.nk2. Paste the following line in the address bar of windows explorer; %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook and it will open to the folder where its stored. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subsc...

Show last files used in File dropdown menu
The File dropdown menu has always shown the last 3 files I used at the bottom of the menu, but someone in my family has done something to turn this feature off. How do I turn it back on? I know this is a simple question, but I can't seem to get a simple answer!! Thanks so much to whomever can help me with this. Best, Ladywulfe Go to Tools <>options<.general tick the "recently used file list" -- Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "Ladywulfe" <Ladywulfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0C0AF67-32F6-47FF-AFC8-D5006232BB8E@microso...

Message Creation failed
I have too very large picture files in my inbox. When I try to delete them I get an error message stating "message creation failed, mailbox if full" yet I have nothing in my deleted message box. I cannot get rid of these and it is taking up alot of space....PLEASE HELP! Try dragging the large picture messages to your Deleted Items folder. If that won't work, try dragging them to the Recycle Bin. If still no joy, try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil=20 program: http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil If still no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail: http...

Mail storage files are missing
Outlook express 6 is coming up with all address information intact but the messages have gone, I can't find the file to import the messages back in again. I've searched for .dbx and .mbx files and nothing came up. Any ideas? If using Windows XP, make sure you configure the search to look for hidden/system files. Outside of that, you should find the files at... \Documents and Settings\<userid>\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\<alpha-numeric folder name>\Microsoft\Outlook Express /neo ps - "Local Settings" and "Application Data" are mark...

Search file properties
I continue to get the message "no files found" when I go to File, Open, Tools, Search, Advanced; type in Property (date, author, etc), Condition (includes etc), Value etc..... Could there be an Option that I need to select or unselect to get this Search feature to work? I have saved test workbooks with properties on my desktop and the Search feature can't find them. Thank you Stephen Butter Stephen: This information helped me a great deal. Thanks for publishing to this discussion group. I couldn't find info on how to search property fields in online help...you're des...

Coulmn widths different between 2 files?
Hello, I am trying to set column widths in one file to match that of another file. I set the columns to the same size (40) in each file. However, they end up different widths! The width in the first files says '40.00 (245 pixels)', while the other file says '40.00 (325 pixels)'. Why are the pixels different between the two!? Please help! Notes - Both files have the same: 1) magnification 2) font type and size 3) page setup printer resolution 4) saved as excel workbook 2003 format bump "Mr. Etec" wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to set column widths ...

PST File #12
I am using windows xp. Something happend to my personal pst file. I ran scanpst and it says no errors. It says 19 folders and 921 items. When I open pst folder in outlook nothing is there except the standard folders. Any help? In OL check properties of yr pst, to ensure it is pointing to correct pst "Clyde Hogue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:004701c48eae$751a2d40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am using windows xp. Something happend to my personal > pst file. I ran scanpst and it says no errors. It says > 19 folders and 921 items. W...