Creating Drop Down boxes with the List function...

I am creating drop down boxes using the list function and I need to add color
to the text.  It will allow me to add color to the list, but the color I
added doesn't appear in the drop down box.  What do I need to do to make this
happen?

Thank you for your help.
0
JeanneW (1)

This should help, it sure did for me.

dnoel (171)
6/1/2005 12:07:07 PM
This should help you, I worked very well for me.

dnoel (171)
6/1/2005 1:59:27 PM
This should help you, I worked very well for me.

dnoel (171)

Default Price Lists
Hi Does ayone have advise on what the best practice is with regards to creating a default price list in a situation where all pricing will be user provided? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or advice. Many Thanks I need to do the same thing. It's driving me nuts trying to get around it! If anyone can help, that'd be great. Mark Braithwaite wrote: > Hi > > Does ayone have advise on what the best practice is with regards to creating > a default price list in a situation where all pricing will be user provided? > > I would greatly appreciate any suggesti...

create a roster

verify that a dialog box exists
I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I have a pointer to its object. Can someone remind me please? Thanks George > I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I > have a pointer to its object. > Can someone remind me please? > if(pDlg && pDlg->m_hWnd) { .... } --- Ajay > I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I > have a pointer to its object. > Can someone remind me please? > You can use ASSERT_VALID as well. It works in Debug only but its of great...

Drop down calendar menus disappear
This is a bizarre problem which I thought must be due to some sort of corruption on my hard drive. However, using Google to check back on this group and the other outlook group I've seen the same problem noted six times over the past couple of years, from users of both Outlook 2002 and 2003. I use 2003 and I don't recall that I had the problem with 2002. I run Win XP Pro. The problem: This occurs when I try to enter dates in the calendar, task list or birthdays section (contacts). You try to select a date to enter a task, or enter a date for someone's birthday - you click on the ...

how to call drawitem() function in ower draw Clistbox
Another question about ower-draw listbox: I created an ower-draw Listbox and override the drawitem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) function. Is there any way to refresh the listbox by calling DrawItem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) after the user click on a button? Thanks, Eileen > Another question about ower-draw listbox: I created an ower-draw > Listbox and override the drawitem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) > function. Is there any way to refresh the listbox by calling > DrawItem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) after the user click on a > button? > Ca...

Task Create - Status

Print Autocomplete list
I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete list. Is this possible? A reference to a helpfull article or tutorial would be appreciated. TIA There's this tool which may help: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_autocomplete.html "KiwiBrian" <briantoz@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:h99lja$fdl$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of > viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete > lis...

Drag Drop problem inCListCtrl
Hello , I have a owner drawn list view which displays the thumbnail images of image files along with other related information like destination of file and file properties. I am trying to drop drop the images in the list view but the following takes place : CreateDragImage returns me a CImageList pointer which is not null , when i do a GetImageInfo using the CImageList pointer the IMAGEINFO structure contains NULL values.Also BeginDrag returns FALSE. What am i doing wrong, please do help me. Thanks in Advance example: www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/ listview/dragdrop/article.php/c941/ &quo...

Drop Down Menu #2
In Word I'm able to attach a calendar as a drop down menu...then a person who clicks on that drop down menu will see the calendar and then can click a date which will be seen in the cell. Would you like to something similar in Excel? See Ron de Bruin's site for instructions on using a Calendar Control on a worksheet. http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Also note the section for calling the calendar from a Toolbar button. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 5 May 2009 14:24:15 -0700, Marlas <Marlas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Word I'm able to attach a c...

Create external database

Excel Function Problem
Hi, Please consider me an excel newbie! I am trying to find out how to write a function that checks a 7 digit numerical string entered into cell i.e. 7030000 against 50 possible strings. (Im guessing this is a multiple IF statement thing). Once the condition is true it then takes the value from cell J7, adds it to the value in cell D7. The end result being that D7 now contains a value equal to its original value + J7. Any help given would be appreciatted Many Thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You might look at the SumIF function. It will add values together if...

How to create pie chart with %

How do I turn on drag and drop in MS Word 2007?
It seems that drag and drop has stopped working..... I have no clue why. There are instructions on how to turn drag and drop on/off for MS Word 2003, but I can't find the directions on how to do this for Word 2007. I'd like to turn this back on. Can anyone help? Click on the the Office Button (top/left) and at the bottom of that window click on Word Options. In that window choose Advanced. Drag and Drop is the third choice down. (That said... it doesn't always work even when you have selected it. Sigh) The problem could have to do with the Symbols dialog box. When you...

Conditional data validation drop downs
Good afternoon, I want to set up drop down's that bring up criteria to be selected based on a previous data drop down selection, i.e. let's say column A has drop downs consisting of various areas within a building, i.e. Ceiling Void, Roof, Ceiling, Floor etc. Based on what is selected in A1 the drop down criteria in B1 should relate only to what could apply to the selection in A1. I.e. If Ceiling Void is selected in A1 then the user should only be allowed to select, for example, from Fire Break, Pipe Lagging, Fire Break, Feature Panels etc in B1. If however 'Roof&#...

when form created

changing the message list in outlook 2003
i just upgraded from office 2000 to 2003. in the message look in outlook, it separates the messages by date. is there any way to turn this off, so i just have a long list of messages? Right click on the header in the message list, uncheck "show in groups." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lee Benningfield asked: | i just upgraded from office 2000 to 2003. in the mess...

Creating a Brochure

Select items from list and show in text box
I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have them show in a text box (possibly with the aid of a select button). Could someone please explain to me how to do this as I have no idea about Visual Basic and macros don't work? Thanks in advance Jeanette You can create a dropdown list with data validation: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Or, create a combobox on a UserForm: http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html rosscojet@tiscali.co.uk wrote: > I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have > them show in a ...

How to create Access macro shortcut

need opposite of MODE function in Excel
How do I find the number that occurs LEAST frequently in a range of numbers? This is the exact opposite of the MODE function, which finds the most common occurrence. For example, a column of numbers contains; 2 4 5 2 4 2 MODE will return "2" as the most commonj occurrence. I want to know that "5" is the least common occurence. Obviously, my column contains many more numbers so it's not easily to simply visualize and count them. Is there a way to do this in Excel? Thanks. Hi Kevin, You can do that with the Frequency function. data freq bins 2 0 1 ...